• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 1, 2023
    Once you have changed to the flash 128k setting, you need to actually delete all save files for that rom or you'll keep getting that error.

This works thanks.
    Just try that and it works.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    just a quesiton. if i DO NOT encounter the 1m circuit board error at the start of the game, that is, i'm able to save and load the game finely.. will i still encounter the circuit board error AFTER deafeating the elite4?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2011
    anyone got that problem sorted out?
    i´m having the same issue, whenever i press start, the damn thing crashes lol
    the save is set to automatically discover, so saves ok, but the start **** is messing me up ¬¬

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2019
    Try also giving full permissions onto any .sav files. I thought I had ruined a rom I was hacking because it couldn't in-game save anymore, but I was just using a .sav that didn't have full permissions. Once I changed it to full, I could save normally again, so you might want to look into that as well

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2012
    Did anyone figure out the way to do it? I'm tryna play Rijon Adventures on gameboid too.. gonna be annoying if i cant save!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Sorry adihash, but this thread was last posted in over a year ago, way beyond the bump limit.

~CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back