• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco Wu1f

<- Hey look, it's me! =]
    Years
    Maybe, but Leafia looks like it has a hair problem XD

That hair problem thing is REALLY working for it tho =]

Do they every run out of ideas for new Pokemon? I seriously woulda given up by now... But, you know, im glad they havent =P

POKEMON FOR LIFE!

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
    Oh, they are so much cuter with the official art. It makes Glacia look cooler and a little evil. I want them both.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Check it out! Sugimori-art from Bulbapedia have been released!!!

The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Wellp, its settled. I like Glacia more!

Meh, I like Leafia more, because it looks more natural (no pun intended) and Glacia looks kind of weirdish with that blue thingy on its head.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Glacia for ever, I just love Glacia, on the other hand Leafia just sucks, first because I don't like her, and second, she doesn't look cool

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    like someone said earlier leafia`s leaf on its chest freaks me out if it didnt have that i would choose it

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yeah leafia's anatomy is a little wrong... it's body basically turns into a leafy plant, which makes it looks VERY low in defense, and yet, its defense is relatively HIGH. it really doesn't make any sense why it would have a higher defense with a thin anatomy in some areas rather a high speed because of its low-weight complex. also, the bits of leaves on the rest of its body... NOT necessary. they completely ruined the simplicity of eevee evolutions' designs.

glacia's design is just a little too simple and predictable. most ice pokemon are flashy... it just looks a little naked for an ice poke. it needs something around the neck. maybe like a scarve... =P and then look at the little fur bits it has on its forehead, then look at the back of it's head. they either made its head way too big, or made it half bald. poor glacia.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    i like them both. but as 4 leafia, THEY STOLE MY IDEA. hey, it least its still MY idea 2 have a steel and a rock one

Oh come on, everybody's made a grass-type eevee evolution. They didn't "STEAL YOUR IDEA"; and even if the did it wasn't just from you. Lots of people have made fake eeveelutions, just be glad you have your grass/ice evos. :P

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    ... They're both kinda cute, although what happened to leaf stone ..? ;o; They made heaps of new evolution ites, so I don't get why they didn't just make an ice stone or something to evolve them with ... Too complicated. :\

Anyway, they're called 'leafia' and 'glacia' because those are the Japanese names - they haven't been English-inised yet, although we can all take an educated guess at what the Egish names will be. ;3

Has anyone else noticed that pokemon are getting more and more complicated, or is it just me ..? Some of these pokemon look like they've been drawn by a five-year-old. x_x

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I find the names are very unoriginal lol Lefia, Glacia, shouldn't it be Leafeon and Glaceon?! But, the ice type looks cool, and I'm surprised they didn't think of Lefia in the color generation.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    I find the names are very unoriginal lol Lefia, Glacia, shouldn't it be Leafeon and Glaceon?! But, the ice type looks cool, and I'm surprised they didn't think of Lefia in the color generation.

Those are just japanese names. Their names haven't been converted to the US versions so far. They'll probably keep it consistent with the other versions though.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    GARGH! LEAFIA AND GLACIA ARE THE JAPANESE NAMES, FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!

yeah leafia's anatomy is a little wrong... it's body basically turns into a leafy plant, which makes it looks VERY low in defense, and yet, its defense is relatively HIGH. it really doesn't make any sense why it would have a higher defense with a thin anatomy in some areas rather a high speed because of its low-weight complex. also, the bits of leaves on the rest of its body... NOT necessary. they completely ruined the simplicity of eevee evolutions' designs.

Oh yeah, two words: Cell Walls xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    ROAR! Didn't I just say that?!

Glacia looks and sounds like an interesting new eevee evolution to have in your party. Can't wait until D/P comes out~

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    GARGH! LEAFIA AND GLACIA ARE THE JAPANESE NAMES, FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!

Chill. It's the first time I post here, it's not like I knew that. Geez.
    Leaf sounds quite english to me, and Glac is like Glace which is french for ice. Speaking french, I wouldn't have known those are the Japanese names.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back