• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The 2 new Eevee Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2006
    well i think eevee will not stop evolving into strange things

damn they are so cool !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • boo. i don't like them at all. GF coulda done a better job at designing them.

they're lame. ._.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Yeah, they're extremely crap! I can't remember where I saw it, but in a magazine, someone had sent in their own fake Eevee evolution. It was Grass type and called Bloomeon. It was incredible! And I saw another called iciceon. That was pretty cool too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i want a ghost and fighting type!

yes ghost would be cool and flying they probably will make those after diamond /pearl, :classic: , i made one of these b-4 , but i like them both =ally

i guess glacia because i like ice more than grass

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    The design isn't too bad..

My only beef is they didn't stay consisent with the names - wouldn't it have been better if it were Leafeon, and Glaceon?

Samson

Years
  • well there's a problem with making more eeveelutions. all of the eeveelutions have 2 good stats, and the rest are fairly decent. for instance, jolteon has good speed and sp attack, while vaporeon has good hp and sp attack. while leafeon has good defense and attack, glaceon has good defense and special attack.

the thing about the 2 good stats is that they must make sense for the pokemon, and must be different than the other eeveelution's stats. it makes sense for jolteon to have such good speed and sp attack because he's an electric type. it makes sense for leafeon to have good defense and attack because it's a grass type with physical matter.

if you were to make a flying type, the only thing that would make sense for a winged cat is maybe high speed and sp defense. since no other eevee evo has this combination yet, it could work. ghost type: it wouldn't work. besides, no moveset could work for a phantom cat. fighting type: it wouldn't work. same goes for a fighting cat... steel type: maybe. if it had a separation of 3 better stats (like espeon) between sp defense, defense, and attack/speed, then it could definitely work (and would be so awesome!!). a ground type: it could work. high HP and attack/defense. it just wouldn't be so interesting. a bug type: bug types usually have all-around decent stats. it could work, and would be fun =).

finally, normal type. we need one. now. and it needs to be awesome, with both high attack and special attack and speed. i always thought it'd be awesome if you could use the everstone on eevee, and though it's effect is to make it NOT evolve, eevee reacts different to it, and we get eeveeon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    Tbh, I think Glacia sucks and is too much like vaporeon but leafia = awesome. They def should make a ground or steel one lol

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Designing is okay I think, I was just dissappointed that they actually did them. I have nothing against eeveelutions, but many thought they were already done with them. You could also say that they've ran out of ideas, but I'm not willing to believe that yet. :/

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Mind you, Lefia and Glacia are the Japanese names romanized. The dub names will obvoiusly be "Leafeon" and "Glaceon", respectivly.

Years
  • WOW! These evolutions of Eevee are much beautiful!!! Especially Glacia!!!
    If I still had my Pokémon WebSite, I would have been the first one to give this news in Italy...

Italian Translation:
    WOW! Queste evoluzioni di Eevee sono mollto belle!!!! Specialmente Glacia!!!
    Se avessi ancora il mio sito di Pokémon, sarei stato il primo in Italia a dare questa notizia...

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • What bothers me is that having an Ice type form is just redundant. We have Vaporeon, who has an awesome sp. Attack (That's the one with the awesome sp. attack, right?).

Anyway, Remember that Eevee's evolutions were:
    Showers
    Thunders
    Booster
    Eifi
    Darky

It was their dub names that added the "Eon" to all the names. And will most likely follow that tradition with Leafeon and Glaceon.

Samson

Years
  • yah, those are the japanese names, but vaporeon is not the same as showerseon =/. i guess we'll have to see. in the meantime, i've gotta sprite my botaneon and glaceon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back