• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The 5th Gen GTS Thread!

Moose

Pokemon Master,
Years
  • Though the GTS is dominated by people wishing for a level 9 and under Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem (Seriously though, why do people ask for that?) There are some moments while using the GTS where you get exactly what you want. So the topic for this thread is: what are your best GTS finds in the 5th Gen?
    Mine would have to be trading a yanma for a duosion, then trading that Duosion for a level 69 shiny salamence. ^^

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
  • I've only had one good trade. It was getting my japanese Salamence. Seriously though, I hate the GTS. I was trying to use it earlier and after seeing nothing but ridiculous trade offers I thought "it couldn't get worse than this". I was wrong. People offering lvl. 14 Rattata's for a Zekrom/Reshiram lvl. 9 or below. I hate GTS. It either needs to be fixed or scrapped.

Moose

Pokemon Master,
    Years
  • I've only had one good trade. It was getting my japanese Salamence. Seriously though, I hate the GTS. I was trying to use it earlier and after seeing nothing but ridiculous trade offers I thought "it couldn't get worse than this". I was wrong. People offering lvl. 14 Rattata's for a Zekrom/Reshiram lvl. 9 or below. I hate GTS. It either needs to be fixed or scrapped.
    I agree with the fixed part. I don't think it needs to be scrapped, I just think there needs to be something where you can only ask for Pokemon that are possible to obtain, so no outrageous level 1's.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I agree it needs to get fixed, so you can't request impossible Pokemon. It's hard to weed through all the Zekrom lvl 9 and under requests, I think there may be quite some finds.

As for what I got recently, I traded my Volbeat for a Bellossom last night ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    I was looking for a riolu because i couldn't find it in the habitat anywhere so i tried the GTS, expecting people to ask for really low level pokemon as well and, no people were asking for the legendaries, a level 100 haunter and a level 40 charmeleon.

It doesn't need a fix or a complete removal of the system. It just needs to be filtered.

PS: anyone has a spare low level riolu? ;P

Back