• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 9 Starting Pokemon

Which starter would you choose for the madeup game below

• Charamander

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Torchic

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Treecko

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Squirtle

• Totodile

• Mudkip

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

ocean1

Pokemon Historian
Years
  • torchic 100% its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! *hugs torchic computer background* LOL

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Of course my choice was charmander as my starter Pokemon. Its the only starter pokemon that does come fairly close to the dragon type, well at least appearance-wise he does:P.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I'd pick Mudkip because of it's third form Swampert. Swampert is good because electric attacks aren't effective and if a grass pokemon comes to play I'll just use ice beam!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Charmander! I love Charmander! It ends up evolving into Charizard which can learn Dragon moves! I love Dragons! :)

~HORN!

Years
  • Torchic all the way,baby! :laugh: -madtwitch.-
    Not 'cause it's cute,but...well..can't you read my signature and other things to help ya out? -gigglefit.- -runs away- I love Blazikens.
    Anyways..maybe they're not the best to start out with because in complete truth,Torchic IS NOT strong..but feh..cuteness might get you far.Maybe..if I couldn't get a Torchic I'd probably get a Mudkip. They're nice too.That water/ground combo when they evolve is nice,followed by an Ice Beam to get rid of grass...muahahaha..

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I would choose Charmander because he's my favorite. And no matter what type the gym leaders/elite 4 used, you could always get through it with a good strategy. ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*knows that as long as it's ingame there's no need for strategy and you can still win*
    *has tried an unevolved Chikorita sweeping the entire elite 4 in GSC... even if Lance used gameshark*
    *thinks that the ingame AI sucks real bad*
    *hugs Chikorita and Mudkip ^_^*

Back