• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • *jacks right back in after hearing good convo* WHAT? THEY'RE NOT PAIRED? THEY CLAIM TO LEAVE AND UN-ADMIN THEMESELVES AND THEN THEY'RE LIKE.... THE GHOSTS OF PC NOW?? o.o;;; scary ... wonder why they dont come here though...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    They were both great inspirations to me. Now that they're gone, I should go too. Until rotten homophobics like (a certain admin I will not say his name) leaves from this forums, or until they come back, I'll come back. :3

Goodbye guys, nice meeting you and thanks for the comments.

*dies*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well guys I thought I would tell you guys they both joined at Serebii Forums. I saw them both there and sawah posted some kool pics :)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Why didn't I see this club before? Can I join too before it's gone? XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yeah I saw..but their banning was quite scary..
    But then again, most people thought of them as the perfect PC couple...
    so after they leave, who are the next ones?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Everyone: ...
    Me: Better than nothing! Abby and Sawah left out an empty hole that nobody's wanting to replace! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back