• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ABC weakness game! o.O;

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Electric types are not vulnerable to fire attacks. Try using a ground or grass attack.

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Seismic Toss only does damage equal to the user's level, regardless of type or defense. Choose another fighting move.

We have another problem. Xatu is the only pok?mon beginning with X and it cannot learn any fighting moves (TMs or otherwise) and a quick check with serebii.net's Pok?dex confirms this. WTF are we supposed to do now?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    With Xatu, as it is the only X Pokemon, we must resort to Hidden Power. It is only to be used in the case of Xatu, and no other Pokemon. The X Y Z area gets a little boring.
    So Wigglytuff used Brick Break, then Xatu uses HP Fighting

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Corphish uses Bubblebeam to douse Blaziken's fury.

--Sorry about the Seismic toss thing--I knew that was true, but I couldn't think of anything else at the time, but now I can, so I'll change it.

Back