• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    The Adamant Dodger said:
    <OOC>Oh, you haven't met Caelum yet. We'll see who's being creative then...<OOC>

Just worry about keeping up. And we'll see who's more creative when this starts.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC:Oookay....This is gonna be weird. *Steers away from The Adamant Dodger and Cyber Link*

Anyways, I can't wait for this to begin!! *Anxiously waits*

BTW, I got an idea for another teaching subject: Not making Mary-sue characters. at that other forum, this one guy's character is almost always a mary-sue.XD

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Jake, would you mind teaching basic combat (with weaponry) as well? You don't need to, but it would be helpful.

Max, would you mind being a student just for the time being? ^^;;

And powers? I'm not sure. I didn't participate in the last Academy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Okay, I am considered to be a good Role player and also have access to the Advanced RP Forum but I would like to improve myself to be the very best. So any tips, complaints or suggestions are welcome.

~ CC

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Sounds like fun ^^;

Name of character: Roy Atwater
    Appearence: 5"2 and hazel coloured hair that gently falls over his face. Large, light blue eyes that often stare off into the distance. He has a small thin smile which he doesn't usualy show. He has a small yellow and blue striped scarf over a large brown overcoat. Underneath he has a green t-shirt. He wears beige pants.
    Personality: Mostly quiet and shy. He is more serious and doesn't kid around often. He perphers to keep to himself and not accociate with many people. He can often be seen staring at something blankly thinking.
    Student or Teacher: Student

justokre

Open your eyes.
    Years
  • He can be a humanized half-elf, right?

Name: Delusus
    Appearance: Short, scrawny, and pretty much the epitome of a nerdy kid. Huge, thick glasses rest loosely over his tiny, somewhat feminine nose. In contrast to the nose, Del's ears are enormus and pointed on the end, due to his part elven heritage. His bright hazel eyes are partially covered by messy, eternally uncombed clumps of black hair. His clothing commonly consists of a pair of bright green gym short, a plain red t-shirt, and a tacky combination of white knee-high socks and brown sandals. Del likes to wear big white lab coats too.

Personality: Reserved at first, but when he finds something interesting or has a question, he'll make sure to speak his part, often to a fault. Del does not socialize with those of obviously lesser intelligence, although his weakness is by far attractive members of the opposite gender.

Student

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Errr... Are we supposed to start now? o.o; *pokes David and FT*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back