• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Room 311 Lizzy thought to herself. Don't forget that. She looked at who she would be in a room with: Skye. She didn't know who she was, but at least it would help her get to know someone.

She reminded herself quickly that she needed to go get her scedule when she went to go get the key to her dorm.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    my pikachu then runs down the hall and into the group of people. it walks around and comes face to face with another pikachu(agile).

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Merlin looked up at Skye and a voice in her head said.

"Would it be any problem If I took a closer look at that egg?"

Dex turned to Merlin, before looking to Skye again.

"Sorry..he's like this, he likes any chance he can get to stretch his psychic powers, he probably wants to see if he can find out anything about the pokemon in the egg."

Meanwhile near them, Bruno and the new pikachu were having a staring-down contest of sorts, the mysterious new pokemon was sparking while Bruno had taken a fighting stance, and was currently punching his left palm with his right hand in a macho way.

The Pokemaster

Years
    ((OOC: yup, i thought it would be good since me and skye are together right now and Brunos always so eager to battle.))

IC: Bruno had stepped in the way of sparky when it had confronted Agile, he was obviously bored from not battling for a while, and had wanted to take any chance he could get at a fight, even against a type dis-advantage the famous poliwrath over-confidence didnt bother it a bit, right now it was standing before sparky flexing, trying to intimidate its opponent, Poliwraths dont have mouths, but by the look on his face, if they did, his would be grinning.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    sparky uses thunder bolt accidently making the lights go outfor ten seconds becuase she is quite powerful. then walks around and tugs on skyes pnats or dress also pointing to the door.

The Pokemaster

Years
    Bruno stumbles awkwardly backwards at the thunderbolt and falls over, he gets up again, but this time the look on his face is a little bit more peeved, as far as he could tell this was a challenge.

Dex turned as soon as he heard the attack and saw the little pokemon tugging at Skye.

"Seems we have a visitor." he said calmly, while behind him Merlin was behind Bruno with both arms tightly around his arms, trying to hold the raging Poliwrath back, Bruno was squirming and was definately not in the mood for games.

"oh Bruno..." Dex said shaking his head slowly.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hmmmm 211 well this year is just about to start and i can't wait."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled as Sean sat beside her. Princess was still with her, sitting in her lap. "It's no problem," Nat said quietly as a man began to speak.

Upon finishing the announcement, Nat gently placed Bubble into her bag and picked up Princess. She stepped into the hallway, as she already knew where her dorm room was. Releasing Fang from his Pokeball (the seats were too crowded for the dog Pokemon), she turned to Sean.

"I can help you find your dorm if you'd like," she said shyly. "You're staying in the same room as Blaze, right?"

She paused, looking at Princess. "But I'd better find Ali first and return this little sweetie 1st!" she giggled.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Oh for goodness' sake....someone put up a rule for post length!

IC: "What the-" Skye said, looking down at the Pikachu tugging at her pant leg. Agile growled something defensive under her brath, her cheeks sparking with electricity. She was not amused. Skye raised an eyebrow at the visitor. "Give me a second, okay?"

She reached into her backpack, and withdrew the egg. Agile's attention was immediately drawn to it, her expression bearing a great deal of jealousy. Skye handed it over to Merlin.

"Now what's the trouble?" she asked the Pikachu, feeling a little awkward.

The Pokemaster

Years
    Merlin took the Egg in one hand, and with simply gave Bruno a slap on the back of the head with 2 fingers, the Poliwrath rubbed the struck area as Merlin put both hands over the egg, and seemed to consider it.

"I see that whatever is inside the egg is in good health...but im afraid i cannot get an accurate reading on the species or gender of the pokemon..." He said, after a little deliberation he gave the egg back to Skye carefully.

"And what of this unusual new visitor?" Dex said motioning towards the pikachu.

Bruno folded his arms and turned away, pretending to be above it all.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Thanks, Nat, I'd appreciate that." I said, standing up. "This building is still very new to me." As the crowd began to thin out, I released Blaze, my torchic. As soon as he came out, he began playing with Nat's Fang.

Years
    "I wonder why he keeps coming back to his friends... I like them, btu it seems he get's trouble from them. Why cotinue to be frinds with people who cause problems. Then again, they always end up OK but ussually just barely... I wish I could understand more about GEM. But Altough I can look human, I'll never truelly understand him... I'll just remain with him then..." thought Shadow GEM to herself.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Thank you, Merlin," Skye said, accepting the egg. She placed it back in her bag, and shouldered it, throwing a glance at an irritated looking Agile.

The Pikachu at her feet seemed to be gesturing towards the door. Skye squinted, trying to see what the Pokemon was pointing at.

"Well...I guess we'd better go see what it wants anyway," she shrugged. She lay the roses carefully with the rest of her things and looked over at Dex. "Want to come?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat nodded gently, seeing Ali in the distance. She rushed to him, handing his a very drowse Pichu.

"She's a little tuckered out," Nat said quietly. She then explained she was going to show Sean to his room, and she left to go find him again.

Upon reaching him, she noticed Fang was doing his best not to attack the Torchic that was annoying him. Fang did not get along easilly with people or Pokemon. Nat threw him a warning glance and turned to Sean.

"What room are you in?" she asked as Ruby rejoined her Trainer.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    'I think room 214." I said, a bit uncertainly. torchi, deciding playing with Fang was no fun, walked off and snuggled own into his feathers before going to sleep. I recalled him to his pokeball so he could rest undistrubed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back