• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: Is this academy like a pokemon school and a regular school mixed or just a pokemon school.

IC: "I hope this school year will go by smoothly."

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben woke up. His Pokegear had an alarm in it, so he would wake up on time. He walked into the cafeteria and saw many of the other people there. Squirtle followed him and sat at a table. Ben sat with him and told him to wait. He got a bagel, some bacon, and some Pokefood for Squirtle and sat back down.

Years
    OOC: Ouch, I feel sorry for Nat, so much stress! >.o...

IC: Ali, Anna, and Princess walked down the hall, hearing a blonde kid wearing a green jacket yelling through his door. Before Ali and Anna reached him, he was swept away by a Fearow, leaving behind a note on the desk. The two of them walked up to the desk, as many of the other students crept up behind them.

?It reads? ?This boy and his pity pokemon are gone and will DIE if I do not have all the pokemon in the school?? Anna read out loud for the others to hear. A girl with black hair, a small frame, and brown eyes, wearing a brown coat, black pants, and a black turtle-neck began to speak.

?I say we should trace down that bird, pretend we?re giving the owner our pokemon, then attack when their defenses are down!? Her Evee looked up at her with a serious look on her face.

?What?s up, Eve?? She asked her,

?Nikki, I think that may be very dangerous? We may be outnumbered? We should think of a good plan before we do anything, right Larvitar?? A tall, brown-haired male stated, wearing a dark green, long-sleeved shirt, and a brown pair of cargo pants.

?So are we going to wait and see what happens, or will we take action? I actually think we should just go to sleep and beat those bandits in the morning, less noise for the professors to hear? Good night you guys,?

??Night Hiro?? Nikki walked into her dorm, admiring Hiro?s consistent maturity? Ali opened up his mouth, but was interrupted by his cell phone. He walked into another room, and walked back out a few minutes later with a solemn look on his face. He left a note in the middle of the hallways with the dorms after everyone had left, and went to the day-care center in the Academy, picking up his Raichu, and 4 other pokeballs.

The next morning, Hiro woke up, knocking on everyone?s door with Lavitar by his side.

?Guys, Ali left a note? He went to Mahogony? Alone? We can let him go like that on his own! Let?s go help him!? A pink-headed girl with fair skin, walking out the door dressed in pink Pajamas with an Igglybuff in her arms yawned quietly, looking over to Hiro.

?It?s 5 A.M?? She reminded him, combing through her hair with a pink hairbrush.

?Maybe so, Hope? But we can?t let him do this on his own! We can fight as many bandits out there that there are! You ready to blast their faces, Larvitar??

?Lar? Vii?? He nodded, indicating he?d be able to do it with ease. After everyone got dressed, they walked back into the hall to meet up...

Ali woke up with half of his body in the lake, feeling very tired. Princess crawled over to his head, poking him occasionally.

"Whoa... Did I even go back to the dorm last night?..." Princess shook her head from side-to-side. Ali took a deep yawn, sat up, and walked back into the Academy, finding his dorm. After doing so, he realized that he was almost late for his first class,

"Uh-oh... I'm going to have to check my schedule..." Ninetails quickly took a bite into his schedule on which he placed on the counter, handing it to him.

"Thanks, now let's see...
    A Pokemon Contests
    B BattleTactics
    C Defensive tactics
    D Breeding Methods
    E Fitness
    F Travel
    G Foods
    H Arts Enriched

So that means I have Battle Tactics first... Argh, tomorrow I'll have fitness first block -- that's horrible!" He uttered, getting changed into a set of dry clothes, and walking to the cafeteria holding Princess, walking with Ninetails at his side. Ali decided to just grab some pokepellets and a piece of toast, seeing how he was much too late to eat a proper breakfast. He saw Nat sitting at a table looking very down, so he walked over to her for comfort, not realizing what he was getting himself into...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: I'll assume this is the day after the arrival day...

BIC:
    Emma walked to the recpetionist after the assembly. She got the key from the nice lady and headed off to her dorm for bed. She did not know if June was there because she was too tired to look.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The next day Emma woke up to the nice sun and headed to the cafeteria. She got her food and sat by herself at her table.
    Larvitar, who had been following Emma around, sat at the table as well to eat her breakfast.
    Emma felt a warmth for Larvitar but she wanted more friends than Ali.

OOC: What classes are happening? What's the time table? I missed a few pages...

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "I'm goin out before school starts."I walked down the hallway then out the frontdoor."Alright Zangoose go u to Shroomie."I commanded them to spar.Alright keep it up till one of u can't keep going."The battled on and on until i told them to stop so they wouldn't be tired for my classes.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: *is confused* Er....whoever own the Pikachu....I'm assuming it's not there anymore since you guys are already on the next day?

Years
    "Well anyways... I'm gonna check my shedule":
    Comp. Tech.
    Battle Tactics
    Defense Tactics
    Emergnecy Care
    Technique Improvment
    Travel
    Fitness
    Arts Enriched

"Looks like a pretty good linup."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: I hope I didn't miss to omuch to throw me off.

ic:I checked my schedule as I ate. while I did, Torchic jumped up onto the table andtook nibbles of my food. My lessons were

Battle tactics
    Training Tactics
    History
    Math
    Fitness
    Technique Improvement
    Emergency care
    Pokemon Communications.

Years
    Instead of eating when she awoke, Lizzy went to go recieve her scedule. She hadn't picked it up the day before, and the lady who handed the piece of paper to Lizzy was sure to remind her of the fact.

Training Tactics
    Battle Tactics
    Fitness
    Math
    Science
    History
    Emergency Care
    Defence Tactics

Lizzy looked at it, figuring it was an all right scedule. In fact, the only class she could see herself spacing out in was history.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Hmmm whats my schedule say."

Battle Tactics
    Training Tactics
    Emergency Care
    Defence Tactics
    Technique Improvement
    Fitness
    Music
    Math

"Pretty good line up i'd say this will be sweet."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc:I think so. I could be wrong, I mean, in high school we scheduled our classes ahead of time, but this could be different. I'm realy not sure, but it seems to me that is what everyone else is doing. :\

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    When Ben and Squirtle were done eating, Ben looked at his schedule to see if he had any good classes. Back in middle school, Ben somehow got drafted into choir. He refused to sing and dance to the most stupidest songs. Boy, did that land him a big F.

"Battle tactics
    Training tactics
    Computer tech
    Defensive tactics
    Fitness
    Emergency care
    Breeding (Is that even a class?)
    Pokemon communications."

Ben thought these were good classes. He wondered when classes would actually begin.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Miki took a sip on her milk and took out a folded paper in her pocket. She opened the paper and gazed at what was written in it, it was her schedule.

A Pokemon Contests
    B Pokemon Legends
    C Battle tactics
    D Breeding Methods
    E Pokemon Grooming
    F Evolution Studies
    G Fitness
    H Arts Enriched

Some of her classes were with higher grades, arts were one of them. She adjusted her cap once more and finished drinking her milk. She took a deep breath and picked up Smoochum.

"C'mon then, Ruu." She said, giving one last smile. When classes start, she will have a little 'personality change'. She sighed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back