• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ali head the bell rang, so he quickly went on his way to his next class, Defensive Tactics. Once he got to the classroom, he was immediately given forms to fill out, not understanding what they were for until he noticed a large assortment of weapons behind the professor. A bit confused, Ali raised his hand.

"Um... Isn't this Defensive methods?..." Ali asked, looking at the gloomy room.

"Yes, our first chapter has to do with defending yourself without a pokemon, that's why we need you to sign these forms..." Even though it was one chapter, Ali refused to take part in any such thing. He would have to sit out for the next few classes, until the chapter ended. Once the class finally ended, he made his way to Breeding Methods, hoping he wasn't in for any more surprises. Luckily, he wasn't. It was the same old teacher he'd had for the past 2 years. Professor Harrisson went over a quick review, having to do with the treatment of pokemon, then gave a hand-out to the class, describing their next project, which was to simply raise a healthy egg. The class was all given mature eggs to take care of for the next few days, and were asked to return the pokemon as soon as they hatch. The criteria was all clearly set-up, The date of hatching, and the health of the hatched pokemon were the only two things that the students were going to be marked on. After further discussion, the class ended, and Ali sighed in relief. The first day of classes seemed to be bitter-sweet. He was glad to be back at the Academy, but his concern for Nat only heightened as the day progressed. As soon as the class ended, he walked up to his dorm, leaving Ninetails and Princess in the room to relax. Princess was easily able to yawn herself away, but Ninetails seemed much more iffy. She insisted on sleeping on Ali's bed, cleaning herself as she did so. Ali grabbed a cargo-bag, putting the egg carefully into it, and walked out of the room leaving Ninetails and Princess behind.

'I'll go get Nat Fruit Smoothie... Maybe that'll cheer her up... She loved those last year... Wait - was that Skye?... Ahh, whatever, it's the thought that counts...' Ali thought to himself, leaving the Campus, and crossing the street ti Kiki's cafe.

"Hey!" the waitress greeted Ali as he walked through the door.

"The usual Iced Mocha?" She asked.

"I'll get a Fruit smoothie as well," He added, sitting down at a table as he awaited the waitress to return. She did so only minutes later, giving Ali the 2 drinks in exchange for his change. He took them back to the Academy, checking up on the egg every now-and-then, and paused for a moment in the grand hall, waiting to see if he'd be able to spot her.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I woke up pretty fast after being knocked out."Unnnhhh i feel dizzy."I struggled out of the forest still very dizzy my hair was all messed up it was standing up very high."Awww man i think i might have missed my second period."I walked across the street as i spotted the cafe i went in and got some coffee to wake me up the person at the cashier asked me what happened."Ummmmm some copper colored shiny ralts beat the crap out of me."All of them laughed when i said that i asked why are you laughing then one of them said there is no such thing."There is i saw it with my own eyes."I left with my coffee in hand and went back to the academy to drink it."Ahhhh that really hits the spot."I then walked to my 3rd period which was emergency care.

Years
    GEM and Shadow GEM walked in to where ALi was. GEM said" What you said the other day.. I agree." He noticed the Smoothie, "AH... I se you're getting Nat a smoothie... Speaking of which..." He walked up to the waitress. " I'll have some Iced Tes please." He was handed the Ice Tea.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look at the other person(nat) hello. how are you?"i look at skye again" may you please help me take my bag to the dorms? i dont know what dorm i am in so i am going to leave it in the hall."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat heard a bell ring. She knew she was going to be late for her next class, so she rose without waiting for SKye's answer. "Gotta get to class," she murmered.

Fang and Ruby snapped up, following Nat through Battle Sims II, Pokemon Contests II, and Advanced Breeding.

She went to sit in the Dining Hall, feeling quite tired and miserable.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    My teacher gave us some forms in case we ran into a wild pokemon that was in need of our assistance.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Goatman what is your room #? Are we in classes right now, some ppl are sleep and some are at lunch and classes.

Dean waited impatiently as woman searched the computer files. She stopped sometimes to sip a cup of cofee.

Years
    OOC: Uhh As far as I know we've finished the first day of classes now O.o; If you haven't finished, then try to shove it all in one post and get to the dining room :P

IC: Ali nodded at Gem, but then spotted Nat walking to the dining room.

"I'm going to get some dinner," He told Gem, looking at the stairs.

"But I think I'll probably go get Princess and Ninetails first..." He checked his bag to make sure the egg was alright, then walked up to his dorm, only to find Princess hanging onto the very top of the curtains, keeping herself from Ninetails who was trying to reach up for her.

"You guys! Stop that!" He muttered, returning Ninetails to her pokeball. He got Princess to jump into his arms, and walked out of the dorm, and to the dining room. He ordered a bowl of pokepellets for Princess, fries for himself, and the usual piece of chicken. He managed to see Nat from where he was standing, so he walked over to her, with Princess at his feet.

"Hey Nat," He said, handing her the fruit smoothie he had got for her earlier, and passing Fang the piece of chicken from under the table, giving his head a quick ruffle before he pulled his hand away.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I finished all my classesand ran to the dining room."Guys,guys you'll never beleive what i saw.I began to explain about the ralts but i seriously doubted they'd believe me.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June ran to her next class, hoping she woudn't be late. She walked in the room and took a seat. The teacher started talking about raising pokemon and breeding technices. June listened intentively and took notes on every word. At the end of class everyone was assigned an egg. June put the egg in her bag and finshed her next classes.

Before heading to the dining room, June stopped by her dorm to put the egg on her bed. Pirate started sniffing the egg. "Come on Pirate lets go".

June walked to the dining room and ordered some food for her and her poocheyena. Pirate ate happily, but June barely touched her meal.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: This RPG was moving a bit too fast and confusing for me to fit classes in...
    And some bad news for those who didn't know, our dear friend Raichu Master is leaving because his mum booted him off...

BIC:
    Emma walked up to a table with her food. June was there so Emma sat next to her. As Emma began to eat (Larvitar already was), she noticed June wasn't eating.
    "What's wrong?" Emma asked.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Its just im not sure im sure im supposed to be here. I feel like it was just a big mistake that I got enrolled to Violet Academy. You see my familys pretty much poor, and theres no way they could have the money to send me here", June looked down at Pirate who had stopped eating to look at his trainer.

She still couldn't believe she had just said that aloud. June usually kept her emotions to herself, not having anyone to talk to.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc:I guess I'll just jump in at the dinner table then, and pretend I've finished all my classes for the day. :\

ic: I sat down at the table with my plate of food, exhausted after a days length of classes and work. I already had a great deal of battling to do tomorrow, and I knew I would ahve to study my type match ups to try to best my opponetns tomorrow if I wanted to earn teh best grade possible. I sighed and began circling my fork on my plate, to tired to really eat anything. I felt tempted to jstu go on ahead to teh dorm, but due to teh angging need for nourshiment, I began nibbling slowly at my meal.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled and drank the smoothie, more for Ali's sake then her own. Her stomach protested greatly, but she kept it down, not sure how long it would last however.

She spotted Sean, who looked quite tired. SHe excused herself from Ali and GEM, walking to where he sat.

"Long day?" she asked, a faint smile playing on her lips as she sat next to him.

Fang and Ruby followed, though Fang gave Ali's hand a thankful lick for the chicken.

Years
    Ali watched Nat walk away, as he continued to chew thoughtfully on his fries, occasionally taking a sip from his iced mocha. Princess dug through the bag in hopes to find a red pokeblock, but she only found an egg. She curiously sniffed it,

"Chu?" She asked Ali, pointing to the egg. Ali quickly finished chewing on his fries, looking behind him.

"That's my project for Breeding Methods, I don't think you should be playing around with it..." Princess nodded in agreement, happily going back to her pellets.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    Name: Fox Kabania
    appearance: short red hair (spikey), blue eyes, peachy skin, baggy blackjeans, black DK t-shirt
    Starter Pok?mon: umbreon
    Pok?ball: lure ball
    Personailty: kind, a bit shallow at times, allways looks out for friends
    Hometown: olivine

PS: transfered from rustboro

Name: Jenna Ivypond
    appearance: long strawberry blond hair, peachy skin, blue/green eyes, pink tank top, blue jeans
    Starter Pok?mon: murcrow
    Pok?ball: ultra ball
    Personailty: shallow, can be murderous at times, sticks up for her friends, and is really intimidating.
    Hometown: olivine

PS: transfrered from rustboro
    pss: ali said i could

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fox and jenna walked down the halls "hmmm i wonder where our next class is..." fox said questionaly as they were walking they passed the dining hall. "hey is that ali?" jenna asked hopefully

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back