• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: Yay! All the veterans are coming back!! *excited*

IC: Princess immediately spotted Fox, quickly jumping off the table, ignoring her food, and onto Fox's lap, only to see Jenna beside him. She tilted down her ears in a shy manner.

"Pii chu..." She muttered in a cold tone, directing her comment to Jenna. Ali slowly followed behind Princess, spotting Fox with Jenna in the distance.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk back to my suit cas eand lug it to he dorm hall and put it front aof a room . i then run off to the caferteria and get food . i move to an emty tabl and sit and eat feeling very lonely. i give sparky some pokemon food and a couple of pokeblocks which she breaks into apowder and mixes it with he pokemon food. i look over at the full table and a tear falls down my cheek." i wish i had some human friends sparky. im very lonely." i remember the letter and take it out and read it to my self.

dear phoebe, i hope you have a good time at the academy and make lots of friends . i know you dont like working at my lab but its the only worki could find you. i couldnt find you any other work for you. i hope you make friends whith the other trainer that worked at my lab. her names skye and she found a pokemon egg. when i hatches could you email me? and i am your real dad. im sorry i havent told you but team rocket took you when you were a baby . i got you back but i couldnt stand my carelessness so i gave you to your foster parents. i am sorry i didnt tell you sooner.

ps best wishes professor elm. i may see you at the academy as i might be teaching a few classes there.

i put the letter down and stare at the letter . i tear the letter in half and throw it away. it lands on the floor by the ful table. i feel my eyes well with tears and my vision blurs. i put my head on the table and cry into my elbow sobbing every now and again.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: sry i've been absent my sister hogged the internet

IC: I got my food and some pokemon food and began eating."This is delicious."

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    "Ali" fox said as his younger brother walked towards him. "man i havent been in this place for years." he continued looking around the room. "so how has it been going?" jenna asked in a flustered tone seemingly taken aback by the pichu. " ya bro hows it going?" fox said glaring at the umbreon at his side which was biting him playfully " umbre " it said playfully as it noticed fox glaring.

Years
    OOC: LOL Even I thought i twas dinner XD Whatever, all I know is that its SOME sort of meal time :P

IC: Ali looked at Gem, then to Fox.

"Not much has been happening..." He stated under his breath, feeling fairly awkward. Pichu quickly jumped down to the ground at an attempt to stp the two Umbreons from battling. Ali glanced at Jenna, then back to Fox again.

"You guys should come meet my friends!" He exclaimed, trying to brighten p the atmosphere, assuming it was possible. He lead the group into the dining room. Seeing Nat was the only one of his friends he recognized, and that she seemed fairly occupied with another student, he decided not to disturb her, and sat at a table, with hopes that someone he knew would walk into the room.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Yeah, long." I groaned, finding little energy to say it with mor wrods. 'I can't believe I already ahve a test anda quiz starting tomorrow." I muttered.

ooc; Does anyone know whre Mew13 went to all of a sudden? I'm starting to worry. :(

Years
    OOC: Her last post was at less than an hour ago, there isn't much to worry about :P And school DID just start, I just finished my homework about 15 minutes ago, This RP will definitely progress at a slower pace than the 2nd one did... But that's okay, I think with school, we do need a BIT of extra time, right? :P

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    After finishing the rest of her classes, Miki headed to the dining hall. On her way, she saw an awfully familiar Officer Jenny, one that was a tad different from the others she've seen. She bit her lip, heart beating fast in apprehensiveness and hurriedly sprinted to the dining hall.

"If ever you see a police officer, especially ones you see in Cerulean City, hide or run away from them. Just avoid them."

"Huh? Why?"

"Miki...please? It's for the best, 'kaa-san and 'tou-san told me so. 'Kaa-san also told me not to tell you why, gomen.

Miki sighed inwardly and sat down on an empty table. She ordered her meal and ate it, still feeling a tad worried.

"Smoochum?" Ruu asked worriedly.

"Daijobu, Ruu." She whispered meekly.

OOC: Is it lunch or dinner? If it's still lunch, I'll edit this. I'm just kind of confused. @@

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: I'll try to get this right...

BIC:
    Emma went to the table where Ali was sitting.
    "Hey Ali!" she said. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc: why is every one ignoring me? the torn letter landed near the table where a pokemon could see it. please stop ignoring me!!!!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The secretary finally told Dean that he was in room 215, roomated with a girl named Miki. His brother, Cadoan had spoken of a girl named Marina being at the academy last year, but not Miki.

He walked past a beatiful Dragonair fountain that blened in with the surroundings. The key opened to room 215. His roomate, Miki and her Smoochum's picture sat on her nightstand. She was a beatiful girl.

Dean dropped his baggage to the undone part of the room and headed for the dinning hall.

--------
    Dinning Hall

"May I help you?" a woman asked gesturing him over to her. She handed him a finely decorated menu.

"I'll have this." he said pointing to the KFC fried chicken meal. Then he flipped to the pokemon section, "and my Spheal will have this." HE said again pointing to a remoraid entree. Spheal emerged from it's pokeball after hearing its name called, he crawed up Dean's shoulder.

The woman came back quickly with his food. Dean searched high and lo throughout the cafertia for someone to eat with.

(OOC: Does somebody wanna eat with me, or am I goin be stuck by myself? To Goatman: I just found the room schedule RM made, sorry.)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat just smiled. "You'll have to get used to it," she said happily. "The Academy isn't a place for slackers..."

She trailed off, thinking wistfully of her time at her aunt's Pokemon Ranch. Nat hoped to someday become a world renowned breeder, though she still had a long ways to go.

"It'll get easier," she encouraced. Sean did indeed look quite tired, almost as bad as herself, though she really had no reason to be so tired.

She swayed on the spot a little, feeling momentarilly dizzy. She paused and sat down, fearing she'd pass out had she not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back