• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    After i finished eating i went back to my dorm and began to play a new melody that i had just recently made up since i ran into the Ralts.*huh this isn't easy i mean i don't have any friends barelys.*I continued playing and then thought something.*Hmm Nat seems to be a good artist she always has a sketch book maybe she could draw me the Ralts.*I ran into the hall looking for Nat.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    'yeah, well life wasn't exactly easy back at the school I used to attend." I sighed. "Rough town, you know."

ooc: I learned from my Government teacher that the city I lieve in now used to be one of the biggest gathering palced for the KKK. :\ How creepy is that?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was running down the hall looking for Nat so i could see if she'd draw me the picture i wanted.*Dang were is she.*

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat just smiled. "I've never experienced a 'rough town' as you put it. Ollivine has always been pretty safe."

She thought about her mom and dad, and it hurt. Not so much that she choked and cried, but her emotions flickered in her eyes.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Name: Kenji
    Appearance: Tall, with shaggy brown hair. Has an average build; toned, but not extremely muscular.
    Starter Pok?mon: Natu
    Pok?ball: Pok?ball
    Personailty: VERY outgoing, has lots of energy. Speaks his mind all the time. Always ready to make new friends, and can't stand for discrimination of any kind. Also an avid gamer
    Hometown: Ecruteak

"Oh crap! I'm NOT late!"

Kenji ran into the main hall, bag slung over his shoulder, Natu hopping behind him.

He looked around. Wow, this place is pretty big....hope it'll be worth it, taking school here, he thought, as he walked slower down the hall.

OOC: So, is there any place new students report to? And how do these schedules work, if someone could PM me with a list of classes & teachers, that'd be great

Years
    OOC: no one will be denied throughout the rp for any reason, anyone can jump in at any time (so if I'm not around and someone else knows, could you tell anyone that feels like joining? I was stuffed with homework today =\... )

And courses/Teachers Etc... Aren't really pre-set, other than the few signature teachers we had way-back-when (Prof. Lavender <Doesn't teach at the Academy any more> , Harrisson <Breeding Methods>, Maple <Battle Tactics>)... If you can think of a course and a professor, just shove it into your timetable :P

And TP, sorry if you feel like we've been ignoring you, come sit with my char if you want ^.^ (Just don't expect to me to reply too soon :P )

IC: Ali saw Emma walk up to him, asking if she could sit with him.

"I wouldn't mind at all!" He said cheerfully, glancing over at Gem, Fox, and Jenna. An awkward chill rolled down his back again.

"Um... Guys this is Emma, Emma, these my friends Gem, Jenna, and my older brother, Fox..." He said, pointing to each of them as he stated their names.

"The four of us went to the Academy when it first opened... Anyways, how did your classes go?" He asked her, in hopes of changing the subject.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i get up and run out of the cafeteria accidently knocking the table spilling some one food over and also their pokemons food over.( ali.) . i stop and hesitate the start running again and out the door. sparky finishes eating and runs past after me making my torn letter fly over and onto your pokemons leg.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    ooc: cool, thanks RT. OK char incoming, and i'mma hop in now.
    Name: Dan
    Appearance: jetblack spiked hair, wears black pants with a chain on it for his pokeballs. White grey or contrasting color shirt. Average height, very muscular for his rather small size. Toned well.
    POkemon: Dratini-just given to him by Clair when he found a Dragon Fang
    Ball: premier ball
    Hometown: Blackthorne City
    Personality: Very unsure of himself. Tries to fit in. Slightly outgoing.

Dan opened the door and peered about. He had jsut gotten his class schedule when he had transfered, and was missing lunch. OPening the door and striding in, he proceded over to the lunch menu and got his lunch. He got his first pokemon some chow as well. Sitting over at a round table, Dan let Dratini out. The tiny dragon pokemon squirmed around till it was comfortable in Dan's lap and shoulder, and began eating.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "You're lucky then." I said to Nat.I pushed my plate aside and rested my forehead on the table, groaning as stress and tiredness began to overtake me. " This stuff is hard. I'm only a beginner with only one pokemon. And I have to win at least seven out of thirty battles tomorrow to pass, and chances are everyone else has a full team of six. "

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled braodly. "I could help you train a bit tonight if you'd like. Ruby and the others are all out of practice anyways. It'd do them good to battle!" she offered gently.

Ruby and Fang both nodded thier agreement.

She looked to the boy who had asked her to draw something. She smiled apoogetically, saying she didn't normaly take reqests.

What did you want me to draw?" she asked quietly.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I heard her question."Can u plz draw me a copper colored ralts and if its alright with Sean can i train with u guys."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I'd love to ytrain with you." I said to Nat. "It'll be good for both of us. and I'm not so sure, (goatman's char.) , but if it's alright with Nat I suppose it's alright with me. She's been member of this school longer than me, and she knows what she's doing."

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan's ears perked up at the word "Pratice battle" That the other students nearby had said. He had yet to even use Dratini in a battle at all. Claire had said something about this Dratini have an "Extreme Speed" whatever that meant. Dan smiled and looked at his agenda. After lunch came.....free time??? He quickly got up and stalked off to the battle arena, looking to try out his best bud Dratini. The tiny pokeon was wrapped around his neck like a wrap as it were, and Dan was smiling and looking at the gem on it's forhead. Suddenly, the gem gleamed.
    Ahhh, so i can contact you... A voice in his head murmered. "WTF???!!!" Dan thought in his head. It can speak to me!!! Dan hesitantly tried to return a "mind blast" and concentrated on thinking words out. h..e..ll..o. M..y name is Dan?? He sent experimentally. Hello Dan. I like you. A ethreal voice replied in his head. Looking at Dratini Dan smiled. He was sure that the toothy grin he recieve cemented it. His dragon could talk to him. He stopped at the pratice arena and walked in.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean finished his food and Spheal finsihed his. Dean turned toward his Spheal.

"You need a nickname." he told it. "Hmm, how about Atlanto? Like the city of Atlantis?" Spheal nodded his body in agreement. "Spheeeeeaaaaaallllll" Atlanto cried happily.

Dean had already missed his classes for today, he and Atlanto headed out to the courtyard. He heard some trainers talking about training together. This would be a great chance to meet other students and train with Atlanto.

Dean walked over to Nat, Sean, and Pijo(Goatman's character, sorry 4 spellin). "Er- Hi. I overheard you guys talking about training. I was wondering if I could join in?" He asked as his Spheal yelled from his shoulder.

(OOC: Can I train with u all? I usually put OOC posts cuz sometimes ppl dont read the one above.)

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    fox looked around the room. "so ali is there anyone here who me and jenna could battle?" fox asked "fox, is battling all you think about?" jenna assked mockingly "c'mon lets go check out our room" she continued she turned around and noticed something on the floor. "whats that you got there?" fox asked "dunno i think the girl that ran by dropped it." she said putting together the ripped up paper. "come on jenna don't be such a snoop" fox said looking at the trail of distrucktion on ali's shirt. "geeze i hope there's a drycleaner near by i think that's gonna stain"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back