• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan looked around the arena, watching trainers battle. He felt Dratini touch his mind gently. would ..you...bat.tle.....ok now...Dratini? Or..what is your...name? He sent to his baby dragon. I could "battle" yes. I'd quite like to in fact. I don't know what..techniques i know yet. My name in your tongue is...Starlight. The Dratini replied. Dan immediatly began looking for a battle oppurtunity.

Years
    Ali looked at his clothes, not feeling too bad.

"... Meh... Not much point in complaining..." He chuckled, standing up with Princess.

"If you want to battle, why don't you go to the arena?" He stated, looking over at Fox, absent-mindedly rubbing Princess. She tucked her head into her shoulders in comfort, allowing Ali lead Fox and Jenna out the door to the arena.

"I'm going to take Fox and Jen to the Arena upstairs, near the contest room, how about you come up there once you've finished eating?" Ali told Emma, walking up the stairs to the top floor, finding himself in a glamorous hallway with few doors on either side of him. One was elegantly labelled, "Pokemon Arena". Ali opened up the door, seeing Princess' ears perk up at the immediate change in atmosphere.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled. "I don't mind," she said quietly. "I've got a team of 5, so I'll be alright. The arena's upstairs!" she said happily. She lead the group to the arena, smiling as they walked through the protective barriers and unbreakable glass doors. All sorts of precautions had been taken to prevent any attacks from escaping the arena.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "K thanks me and Shroomie and my new Zangoose have been lokin for someone to train with."

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "K i'm ready for this."I let Zangoose out of its pokeball and then told Shroomie to jump off my shoulder.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled. "IT does," she said to Sean before realeasing her team.

Bubble, Fang, Pounce, Sweetie, and Ruby stood around the small girl.

"Who's 1st?" she said sweetly, her eyes blazing with the excitment of a battle.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan walked quickly up behind her and said "I wouldn't mind trying my girst battle with anyone of you. I think that i would too. said Dratini in his head

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "I'm rdy lets do this go Shroomie."Shroomie jumped into the arena with a determined look on his face.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    "hey ali wnna have a battle for old times sake?" fox asked ali as they aproached the door of the arena "hey guys" jenna gasped "who ever this letter is for has family in rocket." she continued "gee that must suck" fox said "sshh fox be quiet im not done, well ne ways i can't read the signature at the bottom but someone is this girls real father." now they were inside the arena "so ali wat do you say? do you wanna battle" fox declaired

Years
    Ali looked over to Jenna first, immediately having the letter remind him of himself to some extent... Then over to Fox, wanting to battle... Until he noticed Nat walk in with a group of people.

"... Why don't you battle one of them?..." Ali asked, pointing to the group across them.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Starlight slithered into the arena, looking ready to rumble
    Dan approached the battle stand. "OK Pochi i'll battle you." said Dan

OOC: i dunno what level Starlight should be...he knows extremespeed. wrap and leer since he's onyl lv 5. k?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "K i was gonna battle Nat but i'll take u on go Shroomie u can have the first move."

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    "uh..." fox said looking hurt "why not...actually im not really in the mood anymore..." he then when and sat down followed closely by jenna. "hey fox do you know what this name spells?" jenna asked innocently "yes i believe that spells pheobe jenna, and you could've figured that out by yourself. "nuh uh" jenna protested "yes you could've" fox replied swiftly "ok maybe i knew" jenna piped "o well i guess we'll just have to find this girl, and give back her letter."

they both got up and walked to the far corner of the arena. "so jenna wanna battle" fox asked enthusiasticly jenna looked around "sure, but im nnot goin easy on you hotshot" she smiled

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I released Blaze form his Pokeball. He had gotten time to rest and was raring to go. But it seemed Pochi had beaten me to the challenge, so I had to wait my turn.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Sure." I said. " I guess Pochi will have to wait." I walked up to the arena, and Blaze jumped to the center.

ooc: gotta log off. See you tomorrow.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby leapt into position, smiling to herself. Nat smiled as well, grinning at her opponent.

She called out her 1st command, the light of battle blazing in her green eyes.

"RUBY! Use a Thunderpunch attack!" she called.

Ruby obeyed, balling up her fist and swinging hard at the Torchic in front of her.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    As she was wandering about, Miki spotted a battle going on. Since she was really interested on what kind of Pokemons her fellow students had, she neared the two opposing trainers and watched them.

It was the same girl from last time, her sister's roommate, and a boy she have seen once or twice. She wiped the grin off her face, still worried about being caught, and masked the interested look plastered on her face. She really wasn't one who can hide emotions, she was too cheery all the time. She help Ruu as her Smoochum intently watched the battle, Ruu did jsut merely hatched from her egg and hasn't been in a lot of battles yet.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June over heard a couple of trainers talking about training. This would be a great time to practice battling. "Come on, Pirate", she said gesturing for him to follow.

June followed the trainers to the battle arena. She and her poocheyena watched intentively as battles started. Excitement grew in June, she just couldnt wait to battle!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back