• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been on! PC has been having serious problems with me lately...

BIC:
    "They went good!" Emma said eventually. "You're going now? Okay bye!"
    After finishing her meal she decided to go there too. It looked really amazing!
    She soon spotted her room mate, June. She walked over.
    "Hey June!" she said. "Want to battle?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean and Atlanto were ready to battle. He glanced around at the full arena, looking for a challenge.
    "SSPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLL" Spheal announced to everyone that we'd been looking for a challenge. Dean shrugged, if he couldn't battle he could at least watch. He pulled up a small folding chair to Sean and Nat's arena.

Spheal tugged until he reached Dean's shoulder. He observed the thunderpunch Nat ordered on Sean's Torchic.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Sure", June said. They walked towards the arena.

"Are you ready Pirate?", she said looking down at her poocheyena.

"Poocheyena!", Pirate replied. He was very ready and eager to start this battle.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Jump, Blaze!" I shouted. Torchic jumped up over the thunderpunch and flapped his tiny wings madly to get some hovering time as he backed away. "use ember!" As soon as he hit the ground, he opened his mouth and numerous bursts of fire shot from his mouth towards Ruby.

ooc: Please remind me. what type of pokemon is Ruby again? :\

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    ooc: Sorry about last night guys. had to log off. i'll wia tfor current battle to end be4 me and Goat start.

Dan, who had decided to wait until the first battle was done, stepped oden and grabbed a folding chair and some nearby popcorn.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    after every one has left i go back to the cafeteria but i cant find my letter."sparky? come here i need you to do something for me." my cute pikachu comes running ." find my letter and take it to skye ok? she has a write to read it.." i walk outside and watch sparky run off. i go over to a tree and lean against it . i rap my arms around my nees and think about the letter. my vision gets blurry and i start sobbing into my arms.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    "Go Larvitar!" Emma shouted. The small green Pok?mon jumped from her side and walked to the middle of the arena.
    "Begin!" shouted the referee.
    "Larvitar use Crunch!" Emma shouted.
    "Larvi!" Larvitar yelled going for a chomp on Pirate.

OOC: Just remember that you can't just auto hit in this, DC...

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dna Grabbed more popcorn and had Dratini sit on his lap to watch. What..attack..s......do you..have...Starlight? Dan sent his friend.
    I could wrap around them or glare at them Dan. Or i could move really really really fast. "Move really really really fast??" Dan wondered outloud to himself.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dan stood up and walked Dratini over to the training section of the arena. a small gym had been set up. Want..to train Starlight? Hey! I'm getting better at this mind speech thing!
    Yes I most certantly would Dan replied Starlight.
    Starlight began training wrap on the bars, stretching and unstretching, followed by scaring himself with leer in a mirrior.

OOC: hurry up with that battle! :laugh:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked over to the punching bags and told Shroomie to practice his headbutt and i trained with him."Thats it Shroomie just like that."

Years
    OOC: Whoaaa so many battles O.o; TP, One of Innocent Fox's characters picked up your letter when you dropped it, so the two of you may want to figure out where exactly the letter is, hehe

IC: Ali looked around, seeing many battles break out in only a matter of minutes. Princess pouted heavily, knowing that Ali probably felt like battling too, but with Ninetails in the dorm, he'd be forced to use her... And he would never battle with her... It seemed to be an implied rule amongst the two of them. She watched Ali sigh, a tad disappointed, and she could immediately notice why. Despite so, he went outside of the arena, and through another set of doors which led to a staircase, taking him and Princess up to the bleachers. He saw a Raichu battling, whom he immediately recognized as Ruby. This seemed to interest Princess, so she jumped out of Ali's lap, and against the metal bars which kept seated peopl from falling onto the arena.

"Pi, Pipichu!" She called happily, cheering. Ali intently awaited Nat to make her next move...

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
    Larvitar got rammed by the Tackle but slid to a stop in seconds.
    "Larvitar blind Pirate with Sand Attack!" Emma yelled watching her small Pok?mon attack Pirate with sand. The sand blinded the Pok?mon.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Ruby is a Raichu. I'll be sure to be more pecific next time!

BIC: Nat groaned as the Ember attack covered Ruby, burning her slightly. The Raichu merely smiled however, and awaited the next command.

Nat called out to her faithful partner: "Let's show 'em your Thunder, Ruby!"

Ruby's cheeks immediatly started glowing and she let loose an immense amount of electricity.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    ooc: sorry i didn't post yesterday, i was doin stuff n stuff

ic: "jenna you're not seriouse are you" fox asked as though he was bewildered by the question "i mean dont you think we should at least wait until tommorow and sit back and watch the competition tonight?" fox looked at the battles "no fox i dont i think your feelling the blues cause you really wanna use that umbreon again." jenna said sharply "besides you can tell ali would never battle with princess" then she turned away and stormed offtowards ali

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Blaze managed to fall backwards just in time to avoid the intital atack, but the shockwave it caused made him lose his footing and stumble.

"Don't give in Blaze!" I incouraged him. " Use Mud Sport!'" he began clawing madly at the ground, sending chunks of dirt up into the air and covering everything with a layer of dust and dirt, including both pokemon on the battle feild. " NOw try naother ember!" Blaze opened his mouth and shot another ember attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back