• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adept Alliance

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    The CPU obviously.
    Didn't notice the second place is missing.
    Can I sign up for the second one? UU is my main form of playing, I can also play NU and Ubers. Lets just hope that my Uber team will fare well, since I only had one match with it. Still need some training with my Ubers,

Last edited:

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    We already have an NU and uber leader, but I can test you for UU if you want.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    That's just to make it more flexible, I don't wanna force anyone to train an UU team just so he could battle me.
    Anyway, I'm open for an UU test.

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hmmm... well im not sure if the position is filled, but i would like to apply for the UU gym :)

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    hmmm... well im not sure if the position is filled, but i would like to apply for the UU gym :)
    I've got 2 other people who want the UU position. I'm already impressed with one, and I still need to test the other. You can challenge or try out for a different spot if you want!

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    hmm... the options im good at have been taken, so i gues ill try out for the double battle gym :)

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    ANNOUNCEMENT: JOSHIKINZ_94 is our new doubles leader! Please make him feel welcome.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Use this FC please..

5414 - 2191 - 5870

Is yours in your signature?

By the way i'm new to Wi-Fi battling ;P

Tm1

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    Interesting stuff.I wanna challenge this team in al tiers when its done. wil lbe fun

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    ANNOUNCEMENT: RTHookers is the new UU leader. Now all we need is a monotype leader. Anyone willing to try out?

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    ANNOUNCEMENT: SacredMiKeY is now the monotype leader. He did good in the test battles and I like his spirit. Make him feel welcome please.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    OK since i didnt have a chance to get the doubles position i challenge JOSH to a gym batte for his badge

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well ill keep that in mind stavvy, cos my gym is closed atm. need to find a suitable team :)

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Lets hope this thing will get going. Most people don't even challenge leagues or anything. ESPECIALLY not leagues with UU/NU around. Everyone uses the overused overused..

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Lets hope this thing will get going. Most people don't even challenge leagues or anything. ESPECIALLY not leagues with UU/NU around. Everyone uses the overused overused..
    Not everyone. I know a lot of people who like UU battles. I also like to UU battle.

Back