• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventures of Kochou and the Beautiflies

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Trust me, I will not think of something as a filler if it reads well. I'm a man/critic of many tastes, and while my Otaku heart truly belongs to Naruto and other character-driven Shonen manga, I do enjoy the occasional "magical girl" series if it is well written and entertaining. To date, only one has made that happen for me- "Mink". Incidentally, that series is also about the Entertainment industry... and cyberspace... and underage romance. (I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. Still, I don't think you can fall in love and get as serious about it as the girls from these series do.) Oh, and just a disclaimer so that you people don't get confused by my quoting names from it- Tokyo Mew Mew is officially the most annoying series I have ever seen. Probably because I'm male. The only thing that I remotely liked about it was that the main character was a cat girl- I have a major cat-girl fetish/obsession. MAJOR. It scares me sometimes... then again, if my inner pervert is satisfied simply by staring at Neko-chicks, that's really much better then acting pervy around actual girls. (That really made no sense to me either, don't bother trying to figure it out.) I really want to know how these series appeal to people...

*Begins stabbing next episode* CURSED FILLER! I SPORK THEE! BACK TO THE DEPTHS FROM WHENCE YE CAME!!!

Oh, and if you have a set date for fillers to end, why write them at all? There's no sense in including episodes you don't really need... unless you want to give us all an authentic anime experience, in which case I must beat you over the head with a boot until you relent and write an actual episode.

Back