• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Adventures of Overlord & Leafeon

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    If Im not too busy working on my Febuary entry or school work,I'll be busting out some home-made comics. Very quick for that matter. Anyway its the first ones im doing so tell me what u think of them. If its good,I may do more. ^^

Safe Part 1
    Safe Part 2
    Surf's up! NEW! 19/2/06

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Aaw, cute. It's like Tom and Jerry only with your own original characters.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Thx guys! I've finished the related but slightly unrelated Safe part 2!

Not as good as the first one. You can spot some very obvious flaws in the comic,but still,enjoy! =)

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    These are so cute!! XDD I agree with aragornbird that these are like Tom and Jerry cartoons x3

I can't believe you chose mushroom-picking for something Leafeon to do XD I dunno why that really suprised me, but I loved that a lot XD

You produce really neat lines, without the use of too much varied line thickness. Which fits here very well since it gives a simple clean look in my opinion. :3

I love the comical expressions on Overload on the first comic x3 and the mushroom falling off the basket is too adorable |D I dunno why.

There are some anatomical errors in the comics, a noticable one is in the second comic on the first panel, Overload's arm looks a bit curvy in a way. Try looking yourself in the mirror facing sideways with that pose :3 There are few other mistakes I found but you said these are quickly done, so I will not really complain x3 These look pretty good anyways so you don't have a problem with me.

Adorable work so far and make some more if you have the time x3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Please,do tell me if there are anymore mistakes i didnt notice. This way i can improve my comics further. Anyway thx for the comments guys! u guys are the best!

This just in,the new episode called Surf's up! Do enjoy,and pls comment! ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Thx man! ^^ As long as i still have enough brain juice in me,I may continue making more. But currently Im getting inspiration from other artist far more greater than me.
    *takes a can of extra large pepsi*

Back