• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Age Limit Has Been Lifted

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Hey, I'm only 11, but I'm more mature than some older people I've met here. (I won't mention names.) :( I get the impression a lot that people think because I'm younger I can't do anything or be told anything mature, but I hold up mature conversations a lot, throguh the net and in real life.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im not Mature XD Im PC's Childishest Member =p
    Yayoyo! XD I can be mature while talking about those topics, but I dun wanna go to the T-Dome...

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
    Years
    Hmmm...

Mature- Fully devoloped mind and body, to be able to handle content that isn't of your age range; i.e. "MOMMY! They said the A-word!!" to being able to ignore such words (content) at a small age (Like me!), knowing that you can't abuse the privlige (sp?) of growing up, etc...etc..the end.

I wrote that just cause some kids ONLY go in there to see what IN for teens and such. (Not like I would know)
    puni puni~

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    I don't care what's in, heck I'm usually out of date anyway. XD And I can take cursing, some kid was cuss' out people, and I was right next to him, didn't bother me a bit. XD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I just wish that the members would read Kwesi's thread about the T-Dome. I mean before Kwesi lifted this 14 year old thing I would get lots of members asking "Can I get into the T-Dome" and they are only 13 or 12. So that means they didn't read Kwesi's thread and rules of the T-Dome.

The post by Lightning said your B-day had to be before Dec. 31, 1990...which mine is. My B-Day is Nov. 21, I'm still 13...just a little error there I think...just wanted to point that out...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    P.K. Hammer 345 said:
    The post by Lightning said your B-day had to be before Dec. 31, 1990...which mine is. My B-Day is Nov. 21, I'm still 13...just a little error there I think...just wanted to point that out...
    Here is my quote from another thread.

You started counting on 1990, you start at 91 and count to 04 from there.
    91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04. That is 14 there. So it's 14 years from 1990.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    it's cause his B-day didnt pass yet! so he should be able to be in the T-Dome

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Well, I may think about checking that out once my account opens up. ^_~

~Kelsey

Back