• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Age of Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " I would enjoy that very much, Pandora-Sama." Kaarnishia replied, walking toward the temple. Silver followed, Chansu peering down at the other espeon curiously. " Peon!" She chimed, her tail twitching to and fro. ((BTW Pokeballs are still non existant gomen ne))

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I follow Larvitar and so does Pikachu. We step into
    a forest and manage to pass it. I see some bushes ahead of us
    and Larvitar begins to run faster towards them.
    I run ahead of them, seeing what's there.
    I trip over a stone and lose my balance.
    I look up and see that there's a temple in front of me.
    "What's that?"
    It seemed so magnificent in the sun. I decide to go in
    and take a look around.

Years
    Espeon twitched his ears, a bit agitated with the company of another Espeon. He let out a soft grunt, trying to behave himself in front of the high-summoner. Pandora felt honored to accompany Kaarnishia to the Temple of Lugia. Before she had known it, they had already leapt over each stone and navigated through every brush.

"We are here, M'ldady…" Pandora stated, deeply bowing to the high summoner, Espeon doing the same.

"If I could be of further assistance, I would gladly help upon request – myself and Espeon are often found in the Depths of the Village, the hut with the wind chimes made out of sea-shells in front of the door, more specifically… Until then, I shall be on my way… Unless of course, I could be of any immediate assistance." Pandora was shy to stand up straight, but Espeon was quick to give her one of his, 'don't make us look like fools', look. She stood up straight, and waited for a reply.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I go in and feel as if the darkness within me was growing.
    I didn't think much at first so keep going in. I was just too
    absorbed in my curiousity about this place.
    "pika...pika..ch...u"
    I look around and see Pikachu lying on the floor. Something seemed
    to be happening to him. I also see Larvitar running out crying.
    "Hey Larvitar! Wait!"
    I grab Pikachu and run out of the temple.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    "I am here to enhance the temple's power, it is quite tiring for I must travel to each temple. If thou wishes to learn the art then I shall be most grateful. This way the presance of a Summoner constantly nearby will strengthen Lugia even more. " Kaarnishia said, practically overjoyed at the thought of lessening her burden.

The Blode woman glared hatefully at the caged creature, his Arcanine like form slowly changing as his powers lessened. He now lay unconcious of the floor of the cave, A human.

(Pokeballs would alter the story line too much. So they must remain non existant.)

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    The fire stick was working, jenna and the umbreon were almost free. "just a little more" jenna wispered "umbre" said the umbreon gleefully. "o man, this ice is cold!" jenna said "i just wanna be out!" as she spoke something in the bushes moved. "Bre!" growled the umbreon "shhh" muttered jenna. they both looked at the bushes without blinking. as they watched a ratata(sp.) jumped out oof the bushes. "few, not a summoner" jenna siad, obviousely releived. the ice was almost gone now and umbreon was free. "only a little while left" jenna said observing the ice around her shins.

Years
    Pandora was overjoyed to see how pleased Kaarnishia was with her.

"It would be my honor to assist you in any way that I can…" She said, bowing once more. Espeon was reluctant to follow Pandora's lead. She waited eagerly to follow Kaarnishia into the Temple. She had never been able to observe the strengthening of a temple, and didn't want to wait any longer to do so, now with the opportunity right in front of her.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Kaarnishia haulted before, the temple, holding both hands before her. " Rise and show yourself Beast of the sea, open your chamber and reveil your soul...." She spoke calmly, Silver and Chansu stepping to stand on either side of the temple. A large beam of energy shot upwards, a hidden doorway opening for them. " Come...We must hurry. " She stated, walking into the doorway.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I manage to get out of the temple, Pikachu in my arm.
    "Pikachu, I know your condition's bad, but I have to look
    for Larvitar. He's only a year old remember."
    "Pika..."
    Pikachu nodded his head.
    'I'm sorry Pikachu...'
    I take a healing berry out of my pocket and feed it to Pikachu.
    I start running once more.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    The gateway pulsed gently with a warmth that only the summoners of Lugia could feel, the doorway un seeable by anyothers. " Silver, Chansu. Guard the entrance..." Kaarnishia stated, the two female pokemon sounding thier replies. She stepped forward, power rushing to embrace her. She turned, holding out her hand to help the younger summoner through. " Take my hand...it's a bit of a rush....but thou shall adapt..." She said, blue and purple energy laceing about as a tunnel of water seemed to rise about them.

Years
    Seeing the tunnel of water rise, Pandora quickly nodded and took Kaarnishia's hand, not knowing what to expect at all. Espeon looked over to Pandora, but she shook her head from side to side, indicating that he would be better off staying with Silver and Chansu.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Energy engulfed the two of them, water surging around them. The gateway closed, Silver yawning widly. Colors danced about them, Lugia's song echoing as they floated downward. They could breathe, Lugia protecting and guiding the two Summoners as they glided downward. They reached the bottom, a path of glistening silver leading towards a temple even more grand then the one on the suface. Kaarnishia walked ahead, releasing Pandora's hand. " Come....Lugia awaits..." She said with a light smile, glancing about.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I find Larvitar crying near some bushes.
    "Larvitar!" I cry.
    Larvitar turns around and runs toward me.
    "I'm glad that you're safe. Now let's head back."
    I reach home and manage to help Pikachu rest
    and Larvitar get something to eat.
    "We'll be leaving after Pikachu manages to heal," I say,
    "I'm beginning to have bad feelings about this place."

Years
    Pandora gazed upon the shining path which lead to the second temple.

"…What is it that we must do now?" She asked Kaarnishia, wondering if they were meant to follow the path to the temple, or if they were supposed to do something else… But she was unable to think of anything. She took a step forward to look at the area a bit closer, astonished to see herself in such a glamorous area.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " We must enter the temple and filter our power into the heart of it." Kaarnishia explained, walking towards the opening. Water pokemon swam about them, a few stopping to examine the newcommer.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    << -bows to all- Gomen ne, this Rp has rapidly fallen from my current interests... It's been fun, but I think I shall stick to the current Rp i'm in... multiple characters and myself do not mix well... and work is frying my brain. so... Hope no one will be mad... Sukiyo, koibito...>>

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    jenna and umbreon were both free "Finally!" exclaimed jenna "i thought we'ed never be free. now then where did those two summoners get to?" looking around her she decided the best thing to do would be to go back to the beach. her and umbreon both walked cautiously expecting to be ambushed in some way. "hmm, i think we're lost." jenna explained after a few minutes "umbre" said the umbreon shaking his head. he then started to sniff the air and walked off in another direction. "wait!" jenna said loudly "where are you going? "umbre" her friend said looking at her. "o you want me to follow you!" she said as though just clueing in "alrighty then"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back