• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ages of your friends.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    What sort of age are the people you hang around with offline? Your age, older, younger, or either? How old is your oldest and youngest friend? How did you meet?

Years
    Offline averages from 17 to 25. Youngest is my mates sister who I don't really see much apart from when we all get together and 25 is one of my exs who I am still good friends with, as she is in my 'group' of friends.

When did I meet: Youngest was at an anime expo.
    Oldest was also at an anime expo! XD​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @_@ Most of my friends are in their late 20s or early 30s. My college friends back in Canada are a year or a couple years ahead of me. :C I don't have many or any younger friends really.. which is sad. I want younger friends!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Nowadays they're usually within their early 20s and they're people I've known for a while now.

I met most of my rl buddies through school when I went to the library to have a discussion around video games or play a Yugioh match at the time.

My oldest friend is around 21 now while my youngest would have to be around 18 at the very least.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Offline my friends are from about 13 to 19, not including my youngest sisters. I actually see my sisters' friends more often than my own, so I'm usually with slightly younger people. Online I hang out with slightly older people.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I have no real life friends, as I see myself as a misanthrope in real life. Though a lot of people would think of me otherwise. I'm not sure why...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My friends irl range from 19, my age, to 22, the age of the seniors graduating this year. The 19 year old is about 2 months younger than me haha, but she's the only good irl friend I have that's younger than me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Most of my friends were ones I met in school or at university, so they're a similar age to me (21-22ish). There are a few outliers, however. My youngest friends are a pair of sisters who live in my old street. They're currently 18 and 19 years old, and I first met them about 10 years ago when they were playing in their garden. My oldest friends are about 25, and I met them at law school; I'm one of the younger people there, so most of my friends from there are older than me. I know some 30+ year olds, but I'm not sure I'd consider them 'friends'. Of these friends, I believe the oldest is 25, but I could be wrong!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    17-44.
    Yes, that is for real. o-o
    Example: When I used to intern for a salon, I made a friend there who is forty. She then quit the salon, and I went with her (that place SUCKED), and became HER intern. Now she's like another mother to me.

Most of my friends are in their early to late twenties, though. People younger than me or around my age usually annoy the toot out of me. :x
    Not always, but a lot of times.

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    My closest group of friends are my age, we all went to high school together and we're all 19/turning 20 now. I'm friends with people of a high range of age, at school I hang out with people who are 18 and people who are 22. I guess that's pretty much the dynamic right there.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm 19, but I have a lot of friends who are 18-22 years old. I prefer hanging out with upperclassmen in groups, but my closest friends are all a year younger than me, save for one girl who's 21.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My friends irl range from 14 to 17. many of my friends have same age as me ie 14. i don't know the range of my online friends

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    most of my offline friends are as old as me, a year or two older than me, or a year or two younger than me. i've met both my youngest (probably sixteen now) and oldest friends (nineteen to twenty) in high school.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    All but one of my friends are younger than me. It's only by a few months since most of them came from high school and we were all in the same grade, so they're mostly 21 like me, or else about to turn 21. I do have one friend who is still 19 though, and one who just turned 26. But if this were a data set those would be the outliers! XD

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Most my Friends are 20-22. I get along with older people better because people my age from my area are all just losers so .
    i have a few 17 year old friends and a few probs as old as 60; yay for me.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Most of my friends are in the 20-30 range. The youngest friend I have is about 14, and the oldest is 77. I gained most of my friends from a pub I go to regularly, and the young ones is where I volunteer in a school.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I met most of my friends during school, so the majority of them are 1-2 years within my age. There's a couple of exceptions, like some of the people I met during an internship, but even then they're just ~5 years older than me.

Back