• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All Dogs go to Heaven Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    And to be a top member, vote Charlie for club char pres! XD *luffles Charlie to death* *married Charlie* Anyways... XD Welcome to Charlie's Place! All breeds welcome, no fighting. :3

Members:

Kayota: Owner - Shanen(Charlie's brother)
    Agent9: Co-Owner -
    Cybex Mewtwo: Member -

NEW!

VOTE: Should we make an RP or not? And pick a char for RP! :D You may make your own.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Religious clubs aren't allowed, and yes, the idea of a dog having some sort of spiritual afterlife counts as religion. Sorry. ^^;
    *LOCKED*

Years
    *sees thread and brain halts*
    *sh0ck*
    Well I'll be... ... ...I never expected a club for this...
    Ahahaha! I'm so happy! I have tha first toon on tape, tch, an' it's one of tha cartoons I grew up with! ^____^

I'm joining. ^^

TV series: Only saw... one or two eps. Oo;
    2nd movie: Saw it twice I think.
    1st movie: ... ... ...lost count... hmm... tch, well over 20 times, that's for sure. ^_^

Even to this day I don't know why, tch, but tha movie impressed me alot. ^^;;

Years
    Ooh, can I join? Please? I love ADGTH, first and second. The Christmas Special just annoyed me...and I never saw any of the cartoon episodes.

Back