• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alola Basic

Years
  • The Alola Basic

The Alola Basic

Night One

The Kahuna had released Tapu Koko from containment and sought to set it against the Ultra Beasts, however he had greatly underestimated this foe. Tapu Koko fought valiantly against his many attackers, but after a long and hard fought battle succumbed.

Seth Rollins is dead. He was Totem Tapu Koko.

The legion of people who failed to vote today have been let off since it's only day one. From now on however I won't be so lenient.

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM​

Fletch as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    Lucario as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Aquacorde as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Seth Rollins as Totem Tapu Koko
    Demon Lord as a Nihilego
    Aisu as ???
    Snikey as ???​

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Alola Basic

The Alola Basic

Day Two

This time it was Tapu Lele who had the honour of eliminating the prey of the Tapu. The powerful Pokemon followed its target for a short time before with a victorious smirk it took out the Nihilego with a super-effective Psychic attack.

Elsewhere, Celesteela had begun making other arrangements.

Nakuzami is dead. He was a Nihilego.

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM​

Fletch as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    Lucario as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Aquacorde as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Nakuzami as a Nihilego
    Seth Rollins as Totem Tapu Koko
    Demon Lord as a Nihilego
    Aisu as ???
    Snikey as ???​

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hmm, wasn't really expecting Naku to be killed, especially after defending Seth. The mafia could use him as lynch bait.
    Anyway, I did a quick reread and would like to point some things out.

in with a random vote i guess [Attack] Bardothren

where he at anyway he's smart i want some insight

I don't think seth is scum

random voting instead [Attack] EvilChameleon

Gun claims?
    So, you two didn't talk much yesterday. I'd like to hear more from you.
    Also, just to be clear, were your votes -completely- random?

Next up, let's check the people that put a vote on me instead of Seth.

But before that, I thought I made myself clear yesterday, but apparently I wasn't clear enough.
    The reason for me voting Seth wasn't how he was crazy and all, cuz that's what he usually does D1, but the second vote he made. He chose to nl instead of voting for someone else.
    Seth went all out initially, like he usually does, hoping people would townread him for that. He made sure to be really loud and vocal, so as to convince everyone he is aligned with the town.
    When things went wrong, he stopped being aggressive and chose to vote noone.
    That was when it hit me. Typically Seth wouldn't stop being aggressive as town; he would try to put his vote on one of the people being voted already, to the one he was scumreading the most. It would both save his ass AND get someone lynched. But instead he chose to nl, hoping newer players would cope with it.
    In other words, he was afraid of dying and it showed on his vote. Only scum would be afraid of dying so much, due to their numbers being way less than town's numbers. My read was based on analyzing Seth's mentality at the time he made that vote.

With that out of the way,

lol seth use edit button sometime bae xD

Every mafia game i played with seth he is always like this in day 1. I know alex realized that too but voting to lynch seth i dunno what to think about that so....

[Attack]Alex Kaz
    Desi, this was your only post yesterday. In your one post, you chose to vote me and defend Seth, without much explanation. This looks pretty bad, in my eyes at least.

What insight? It's day freaking one and we have no evidence to go on... except three of the four mafia vegged out during N0, which isn't helpful at all because I'm willing to bet half the UG vegged out. But whatevs. Let's see if we can get lucky like in PieMafia, because there's something bad implied in the OP for not lynching anyone.

Of everyone with votes on them, I dunno who would be the most likely to be mafia, but we might as well try and learn something.

[Attack] Alex Kaz

And Aquacorde, if you ever saw Merlin Mafia, you'd know never to put any faith in what I say.
    Bard, can you explain why you chose to vote me over Seth?
    Also, about the bolded part. I'm not really sure what you're implying there. Can you elaborate?

Seems like a lot more based on previous experience and personality/issues with one another, rather than reads on what people are saying; makes things a bit hard to judge.

Still sticking to my original principle, I feel Seth is perhaps a bit too radical with this. Johnny and Alex at the moment are OK but definitely keeping an eye on you two, we'll see how this night pans out.
    Well, as I said above, I thought I had made myself clear, but my vote of choice wasn't purely based on personal experience. It would be in scum's best interest to even nolynch, than to have themselves lynched.

And lastly, there are a lot of people who weren't here at all yesterday.
    Namely, Lucario, Lycanthropy, Aisu, Snikey and I think Gunner didn't post at all either? And Fletch too, except for that "comment" on Seth.

Years
  • I know i blindly followed seth, i can't do anything about that. If you want to lynch me go ahead. I'm not making mistake like last time when i didn't claimed my role as a doc so....
    I'm bulletproof guy. Lynch me if you want. If you believe me, hopefully mafia will waste their one night kill on me .

Edit: lol alex didn't voted for me but I'm sure if i don't claim now people will vote for me xc.
    This is all ive to say for today. Night~~

Double edit: 2nd reason for fast claiming , I'll not be active for large part of this phase sooo....thats the only way.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yes, I too would like to hear more from Aquacorde today. Within 12 hours or so, preferably.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • And lastly, there are a lot of people who weren't here at all yesterday.
    Namely, Lucario, Lycanthropy, Aisu, Snikey and I think Gunner didn't post at all either? And Fletch too, except for that "comment" on Seth.

Yeah, I was away most of the weekend, but I read up on everything. I'm mostly leaning towards Bard right now, because he sounded a bit odd in some of his posts.

So any Buzwole counterclaims against Desi btw?

Snikey

Master of Harmony and Discord
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Excuse my tardiness, but when I did the sign up post it was 2:00 am. (Don't ask why)
    After I woke up the following morning, I completely forgot this, until last night.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • hi ive been busy lol sorry o/ and honestly i didnt wanna deal with the fighting. i voted bard bc i knew nobody else would and he wasnt suspicious or nothing bc i wasn't sure what direction to go haha

Snikey

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You better try and catch up with what happened so far, but here's a short version:

Seth Rollins tried to lynch me and we turned it around. Me, Nick Wilde and Alex Kaz voted for Seth. Lelouch, Nakuzami (was killed last night phase), Bardothren and Seth ended up voting to lynch Alex Kaz. Seth Rollins died for some reason (I'm guessing 'Guzzlord', The Mayor, redirected the lynch to Seth) and flipped as Mafia. In other words, me, Alex Kaz and Nick Wilde are most likely innocent, or at least third party.

User 'Lelouch' claimed to be Buzwole, the bulletproof. And now we're focusing on Bardothren, the only one left to give an explanation after last day's phase fiasco.

Thank you for catching me up, but can you clarify what happened with Bardothren?

Years
  • Namely, Lucario, Lycanthropy, Aisu, Snikey and I think Gunner didn't post at all either? And Fletch too, except for that "comment" on Seth.

I'm still trying to figure out the Mafia thing, and you guys do a lot of posting while I'm in school.

Snikey

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [Attack] Bardothren

I agree with Johnny, that Bardothren is kinda sketchy because he only posted once and he didn't
    talk about the on going debate at the time.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • isnt bard usually more talkative? i was thinking that yesterday but also i havent played with him much so i dunno haha

Back