• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the alone trainer

pokefan999

awesome trainer jake
Years
  • hello im pokefan999 and i just love pokemon i completed heartgold pearl leafgreen and emerald i completed the national dex in pearl. that means i have no life. and no freinds. so will you be my freind?! and i just joined the pc 3 days ago! i dont have a website.

so will you will be my freind?

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • I'm up for being your friend. x3 ^-- Enjoys meeting new people. Welcome to PC =D Hope you meet some people and make friends with them! Read the rules and have a great time!

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • Yayz more friends! ^ ^
    Wow, you beat all of those! I'm having trouble with my national pokedex on Diamond. haha but that's a different .. SAD .. Story. Considering I don't play it much anymore ;_;

But anyway!
    Well welcome to PC~ Enjoy your time heree
    AND .. remember to read and follow the rules :3

NatureKeeper

Course we will. It doesn't matter what you do, you are a new neighbor in the community! Welcome to the forums!

pokefan999

awesome trainer jake
    Years
  • Thanks all you guys! can you tell me to adminerstartor? i dont know how to spell it cause ive been playin loads of video games! how nice XD

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Welcome, pokemon fan.

You seem to be very curious of this site.

Anyways, enjoy posting here.

See ya around~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • can you tell me to adminerstartor?
    ...I don't quite know what you're trying to say. D: Doesn't quite sound like you need any help from a staff member, but if that is what you're asking for, feel free to contact any of us via PM.

Welcome aboard and all that jazz, pokefan.

Glad to see you haven't yet abandoned us. :D

HeroOfLegend

Dark And Light Collide
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 18, 2010
    welcome
    ill be your friend
    me and you gonna make good friends =)

Back