• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amanda(TMG) Fan Club (Beware of the whip boys)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I luff Track. I could never quit. But since your feeling good I'm guessing you didn't like it too much?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Ha. ^^ I know what ya mean. But I still do track. Anyways, so how has your day been?

Years
  • Good. Beside the fact that everyone in the school is calling me a lesbain and I'm NOT! Its because I'm always hanging off of my friend Brittany and someone called me a lesbian and now people think that. I hate People!!!!!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    And more ISS!!!!!!! XD Or just regular suspention. Hey, you never said anything about the lesbain thing....o_O
    Eh...Anyways, yay for butt kicking!! XD XD XD

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Team Magma Girl said:
    Good. Beside the fact that everyone in the school is calling me a lesbain and I'm NOT! Its because I'm always hanging off of my friend Brittany and someone called me a lesbian and now people think that. I hate People!!!!!
    ARGH! That is so mean of them! God I wish I could come over there, and... Hehehe, kill... ^_^ People at school are always calling me a sl*t! Just because I have friends who are boys. Not boyfriends, FRIENDS! I'm not intrested in any of them romantically, so people had better stop saying, or... ARGH!!!!!!

Anyways, Amanda, how are you today?

Back