• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amazing, Incredible...

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    Felin, the cat and cat Pokemon enthusiast! If you don't know me, then you do know, but still, I"ll give you a proper introduction in a moment. I actually joined yesetrday, but never got the chance to introduce myself. Oh well, these things happen. Or they don't. It depends on how and when you act towards others and yourself. Anyway, enough with the boring philosophies, and onto the not-really-that-incredible me!

I live in Norfolk with my family and pets, which consist of;
    Two Dogs
    Alfie and Saffy, madder than a box of frogs. With sugar. Bad idea, people, don't try it!! They're about a year and a half old.

One Cat
    My favourite creature in all of creation. His fur is my shadow, his claws are my blades, his eyes are my guardians. I love him unconditionally, and my favourite Pokemon has always been named Murphy. He's about two now.

One Gerbil
    Pepper. We used to have two, but the other one (Salt) died of a chest infection. Pepper's about half a year old.

That's my pathetic menagerie of pets. I'd love to have more cats, but two dogs is a lot of hard work.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was three-ish, starting with Silver. When I first saw Persian I absoulutely loved it. It's a shame that most cat-like Pokemon aren't a bit stronger. Oh well, I can make do. Maybe I'll get some respect for them. Anyway, Since then, My favourite Pokemon has become Luxray. I like cats and lions, so it's a natural choice. I liek the Eeveelutions too, but my favourite is definitely Luxray.

In battles, I use a variety of strategies and techniques to see which ones I like best. Once I'm settled on one, That'll be the one I use. Althoguh don't a battle at all soon, I got Platinum an hour ago, can't wait to get a Shinx! Umm... Actually, reviewing my team from Pearl, I use quite a few Electric/Psychic Pokemon. Odd. I hope that next generation they add more good Cattish Pokemon... Sorry, I must be boring you.

I'm quite the "Dab Hand" When it comes to contests. In Sapphire, I got all master ribbons with Persian, Delcatty and Zangoose. I know, Zangoose is a bit odd, but still, it's an alright Tough/Cool Pokemon. I enjoy both contests and battling, but I know I can get a lot better at both, but I am by no means a noob. If ou do battle me, and we hopefully will, I'll put up a good fight. Anyway, that's it for me, see you all around!

xXI JOE IXx

Welcome :D. Enjoy yourself but dont break the rules

Years
  • I herd u liek kittnz?

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Read the rules, FAQ, post a lot, don't make generic welcomes to newcomers, eat healthily, doorknobs, etc. etc. etc.

You know all this, right?

Years
  • Good effort on the introduction post.
    Wish more new members were like this =]

Enjoy your stay.
    If you need any help, feel free to send me a PM.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • That's quite an introduction you typed up there. Great to see some new members showing a little enthusiasm in their introductions. o/ Yeah, I never even made an introduction back when I joined...

Anyhoo, welcome aboard this here gravy train, Felin.

Hope you get that Shinx you're pining for, m'boy. They're not quite as common in Platinum as they are in Pearl. I found that out after a bit of searching my first time through.

Enjoy yourself.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    You guys are all so kind. I'm sure I'll fit in. Or I hope so.

Scarred Sean-o

The rare wanderer.
    Years
  • Hello Felin and welcome to PC forums, have a great time here making friends and there's loads of topic's that can help you out, or have a nice chin wag, or even vote in poles about other stuff.

You guys are all so kind. I'm sure I'll fit in.
    Of coures you will, this site have loads of nice and joyful members ya know

Or I hope so.
    Don't be shy / timid, you'll be just fine here :)

Hope you enjoy your stay and see ya round ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Welcome to PC I have two birds and one dog well anyway I'm sure you'll have a fun time here.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity. Where a new journey lyes in your fate. Have fun and be sure to read the forum's rule. ;). Glad you joined PC.

Back