• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Team Sparkling Pikachus ~ Post 36

So, they called out to Pichu, who was excited to see them; Pikachu looked around carefully. He noticed that they too were extremely high up the tree, and it was too frightening to jump down, so, they all started to cry out for help. From the swings, a Bulbasaur, Chikoritaand a Snivy looked over curiously; as they heard them calling out. They rushed overto help the four Pokémon,and used their vine whip to get Pikachu and his

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Sparkling Pikachus Post 37

So, they called out to Pichu, who was excited to see them; Pikachu looked around carefully. He noticed that they too were extremely high up the tree, and it was too frightening to jump down, so, they all started to cry out for help. From the swings, a Bulbasaur, Chikoritaand a Snivy looked over curiously; as they heard them calling out. They rushed overto help the four Pokémon,and used their vine whip to get Pikachu and his friends down safely. Making new

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    *wave pink pom poms*

Go Sparkling Pikachus! Go Team Sparkling Pikachus!
    Yeah...Yeah!
    We are the best team! Better then the rest! WoopY!!!

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    Team Sun

Solrock is very happy because today was the day he was captured by a trainer and became a part of the upcoming battle tournament. However, he was also nervous because this was his first time at a Pokemon Trainers side. Solrock quivered in fear as he and his Trainer were called to the stadium to compete in the preliminary round. His opponent was a Weepinbell. Weepinbell's trainer called for a strong Razor Leaf! The Solrock heeded its Trainers call and raised his defense with Harden to neutralize the damage. Weepinbell was soon instructed to use a Solar Beam on Solrock. A quick Light Screen aided Solrock and it was able to fire Flamethrower on command. Smoke cleared away, and the Weepinbel took a direct hit! The Weepinbell had fainted, and the match was won. Solrock's excitement and relief was shown but was replaced by fear as the next Pokemon was

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Team Sparkling Pikachus ~ Post 38

So, they called out to Pichu, who was excited to see them; Pikachu looked around carefully. He noticed that they too were extremely high up the tree, and it was too frightening to jump down, so, they all started to cry out for help. From the swings, a Bulbasaur, Chikoritaand a Snivy looked over curiously; as they heard them calling out. They rushed overto help the four Pokémon,and used their vine whip to get Pikachu and his friends down safely. Making new friends, they all went to

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    Team Sun

Solrock is very happy because today was the day he was captured by a trainer and became a part of the upcoming battle tournament. However, he was also nervous because this was his first time at a Pokemon Trainers side. Solrock quivered in fear as he and his Trainer were called to the stadium to compete in the preliminary round. His opponent was a Weepinbell. Weepinbell's trainer called for a strong Razor Leaf! The Solrock heeded its Trainers call and raised his defense with Harden to neutralize the damage. Weepinbell was soon instructed to use a Solar Beam on Solrock. A quick Light Screen aided Solrock and it was able to fire Flamethrower on command. Smoke cleared away, and the Weepinbel took a direct hit! The Weepinbell had fainted, and the match was won. Solrock's excitement and relief was shown but was replaced by fear as the next Pokemon was the Water-type, Quagsire. Despite

Salzorrah said:
    You aren't done yet. You've still got a ways to go. Remember: You need to make FIVE posts. This isn't a "one-and-done" situation anymore.

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    Team Moon

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and started to fight back.

Post #1 for me

Years
    parkling Pikachus Post 39

So, they called out to Pichu, who was excited to see them; Pikachu looked around carefully. He noticed that they too were extremely high up the tree, and it was too frightening to jump down, so, they all started to cry out for help. From the swings, a Bulbasaur, Chikoritaand a Snivy looked over curiously; as they heard them calling out. They rushed overto help the four Pokémon,and used their vine whip to get Pikachu and his friends down safely. Making new friends, they all went to play for the rest of

Swithdas

Years
    Team Moon #27

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and started to fight back. The struggle made the two

My 2nd post

Swithdas

Years
    Team Moon #28

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and started to fight back. The struggle made the twoknock over Lunatone's trash can,

My 3rd post

Years
    parkling Pikachus Post 40

So, they called out to Pichu, who was excited to see them; Pikachu looked around carefully. He noticed that they too were extremely high up the tree, and it was too frightening to jump down, so, they all started to cry out for help. From the swings, a Bulbasaur, Chikoritaand a Snivy looked over curiously; as they heard them calling out. They rushed overto help the four Pokémon,and used their vine whip to get Pikachu and his friends down safely. Making new friends, they all went to play for the rest of day, and then went home.

Swithdas

Years
    Team Moon #29

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and started to fight back. The struggle made the twoknock over Lunatone's trash can, waking it up. When Lunatone

My 4th post yew

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    yeet green's done! it's okay team moon, just keep at it until Chu tells us we're done. Sun's not in the clear yet either. :P

d

Well I guess this means I'm getting the boot, right? =p Congrats on a well played game Pikachus.

Come on Salzorrah you just need to make 4 more posts and give this story an ending.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    CHALLENGE #10 CURRENT POST COUNT

TEAM SPARKLING PIKACHUS

Linyit - 3 Posts
    Risnionia - 3 Posts
    CatBountieHunter - 3 Posts
    Faerydae - 3 Posts
    MizEileen - 3 Posts
    Snivy88 - 3 Posts
    AmetsuCAT - 2 Posts

TOTAL = 20 Posts

TEAM SUN

DyingWillFlareon - 5 Posts
    LadyLucina - 5 Posts
    Salzorrah - 1 Post

TOTAL = 11 Posts

TEAM MOON

NinjaQueen
    - 4 Posts
    GreenLegend56 - 4 Posts
    LennieFrost - 1 Post

TOTAL = 9 Posts

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Nidoking said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    So, once again, Team Sparkling Pikachus maintain their winning streak. Awesome job there Team, well done ^^. Some very Special Rewards coming ur way {:3}.

Team Moon

Sorry guys, just woke up and I have a new 1 year old cat to look after

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled
    Team Moon

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and attacked Maxie! She was
    Team Moon

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and attacked Maxie! She was very frightened and ran away.
    Team Moon

This hunter was none other than Maxie of Team Magma! While Lunatone slept, Maxie crept behind Solrock and grabbed it! The Solrock was very startled and attacked Maxie! She was very frightened and ran away. Solrock woke Lunatone and they

There's my four.
    Lots of cat lovers here huh :P.

But wow, u guys really don't read instructions do u -_-? I clearly said, No Double Posting. And Lennie, this ain't the first u've done it, cannot ignore it.

So unfortunately, Lennie, I'll have to put u up for Elimination directly, in case ur team loses :( & might even have to do multiple Eliminations >:).

Also Team Sun & Team Moon, for now I've planned to have only one Elimination, but if ur Teams do not complete the Challenge on time, then Team Sparkling Pikachus will get the chance to Eliminate Members from both Teams.

So Teams, better get ur teammates to Post quick, before its too late.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back