• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
    "I want to play with you all but Green says its time for us to go to bed"
    THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    "Burn away the competition, Syndaquil, with our passion for victory!"

Last edited:
    Reactions: 0

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Nothing like a good song to get your hands in the air.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    "I ate almost three whole batches of cookies myself yesterday but we still want more!"

Totally not a true story dont judge smh?

Also if politics is gunna just be a running thing here im quitting cause someone is eventually gunna crap on someone else for their opinions and im not sitting through me or someone else going through more hate for who they support again.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    "I ate almost three whole batches of cookies myself yesterday but we still want more!"

Totally not a true story dont judge smh?

Also if politics is gunna just be a running thing here im quitting cause someone is eventually gunna crap on someone else for their opinions and im not sitting through me or someone else going through more hate for who they support again.

I am sorry for bringing up a pun based on politics :3
    I thought jokes had a tag on them with 'No offence" but anyways I dont eanna hurt anyones opinions so ,
    #LetsSayNoToPolitocalJokes (lol)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like your gifs guys c: fyi I'm going to randomly pm people through the event for thoughts feelings etc and you'll want to answer those pms. It'll be in your interest! I'll also give exit interviews to those that her eliminated too.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    I like your gifs guys c: fyi I'm going to randomly pm people through the event for thoughts feelings etc and you'll want to answer those pms. It'll be in your interest! I'll also give exit interviews to those that her eliminated too.
    Sounds cool

Back