• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

d

Hey btw, has anybody heard the story of the gargoyle's daughter, who was banished from her kingdom, goes on to become the ruler of the dark world & returns to get her revenge?

Is that a riddle? What's Chu talking about? Hmmm.... :|.

Are you the gargoyle's daughter?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Hey btw, has anybody heard the story of the gargoyle's daughter, who was banished from her kingdom, goes on to become the ruler of the dark world & returns to get her revenge?

Is that a riddle? What's Chu talking about? Hmmm.... :|.

Pika Pika :chu:
    This is the next challenge folks.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Are you the gargoyle's daughter?

Spoiler:

This is the next challenge folks.
    Maybe, not saying >:).

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    GreenLegend56 said:
    Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    Fabulous Stunfisk Rocket said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    LennieFrost said:
    Piplup (aka Vash)
    Lugarugan said:
    Snivy (aka Emily)
    UltimateUmbreon said:
    Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
    HyperMorian said:
    Chikorita (aka Emera)
    Waterproof said:
    Skitty (aka Meow)
    Nonibros said:
    Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
    PercyX said:
    Riolu (aka Riot)
    Lelouch said:
    Chimchar (aka Fire)
    Juno said:
    Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
    t0gekiss said:
    Fayt_darkblade said:
    Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
    Anyways, extending the time limit does not seem to have worked, coz no one else Posted, so its time to announce the Results of the Wild Card Leg Challenge.

P.S. - All Times according to PC Time (GMT -8).

WILD CARD CHALLENGE FINAL STANDINGS

1. Nonibros = 2 Minutes
    (5:41 P.M. to 5:43 P.M.)
    2. Fabulous Stunfisk Rocket = 8 Minutes
    (3:48 A.M. to 3:56 A.M.)
    3. LadyLucina = 19 Minutes
    (7:07 A.M. to 7:26 A.M.)
    4. AmetsuCAT = 21 Minutes
    (3:58 A.M. to 4:19 A.M.)

5. Waterproof = 28 Minutes
    (5:17 A.M. to 5:45 A.M.)
    6. PercyX = 30 Minutes
    (1:43 A.M. to 2:13 A.M.)
    7. HyperMorian = 63 Minutes
    (1:50 A.M. to 2:53 A.M.)

DID NOT DO THE CHALLENGE

GreenLegend56
    LennieFrost
    Lugarugan
    UltimateUmbreon
    Lelouch
    Juno
    t0gekiss
    Fayt_darkblade

So, by being the Four Members to complete their Wild Card Leg Challenge in the Fastest Time(s), please welcome back into the Game:-

NONIBROS
    FABULOUS STUNFISK ROCKET
    LADYLUCINA
    AMETSUCAT

Well tried Waterproof, PercyX & HyperMorian, but unfortunately, u were not fast enough :(.

And we also have our first Members of the Selection Committee, which will be Voting to decide the eventual Winners.

So, Waterproof, PercyX, HyperMorian, GreenLegend56, LennieFrost, Lugarugan, UltimateUmbreon, Lelouch, Juno, t0gekiss & Fayt_darkblade all of u get Eliminated & become the first 11 Members of the Selection Committee.

The Next Challenge is the Most Important Challenge of the Event, coz its the SPECIAL REWARD CHALLENGE for winning the Two SPECIAL PASSES - THE EXPRESS PASS & THE SALVAGE PASS.

I'll make the announcement for the Challenge in a few Hours from now.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Wait what? But I thought I posted at the second place and PercyX being first? D:

Or if there's something that I haven't read correctly, then that's a rip me. Crap, looks like I failed to make a comeback, but we still need to take the thing called sportivity so no hard feelings at all.

Best of luck to the chosen four, you three better get rid of the Sparkling Pikachu member lol.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Meow shall be watching over this entire event.
    Oh man Ghost, u just lost out by only 7 minutes :(. Wish u were back, but u're on the Selection Committee, so ur Vote will be a deciding factor in who wins.

Wait what? But I thought I posted at the second place and PercyX being first? D:

Or if there's something that I haven't read correctly, then that's a rip me. Crap, looks like I failed to make a comeback, but we still need to take the thing called sportivity so no hard feelings at all.

Best of luck to the chosen four, you three better get rid of the Sparkling Pikachu member lol.
    Rules Morian rules, remember Rule #2.

2. Remember, its Fastest who wins, not First. The Members who are the quickest to get their 13 Posts, will be back in the game. What this means is that ur time will start when u make ur First Post & End when u make ur 13th.
    U should have been more careful. I told ya, ask me if anything's not clear -_-.

Anyways u were a fantastic player & hey u still have a say in who wins, so make the remaining Members work hard to earn ur Vote ;).

P.S. - Getting rid of the Pikachus first is the worst strategy. I'll let everyone figure out why by themselves >:).

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I know why, coz they aren't eligible to win, and they're gonna be a part of the selection committee at the end ;)

idk what was the challenge but a good strat would be make all of your posts but dont post it yet, and just post all of them in one fell swoop

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I know why, coz they aren't eligible to win, and they're gonna be a part of the selection committee at the end ;)

idk what was the challenge but a good strat would be make all of your posts but dont post it yet, and just post all of them in one fell swoop

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT AFTER I SAW NONIBROS.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Thy Arcues will look upon thy event .
    He shall show mercy on those who deserve .
    ;_;

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Oh, I see... Damn.

So... let me count on what I've been doing. I was taking a shower, was a slow eater and as I hop in I was thinking about something interesting for the featured thread.

No wonder I took the longest time, I should've logged in PC instead of mobile and re-read the rules after getting through all that life stories. e_e

All in all, it's still a really misleading one for me, though makes sense since that would be too easy zone-wise. Maybe I can give another shot next time.

*sits on spectator seat*

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • After playing a Chu game long enough, I make sure to read all of the rules carefully.

Nidoking and I are going to have to work hard 2 win this, and then you will all witness our glorious, epic, battle.

Demon Lord

Banned
    Years
  • Hey, thnx for showing interest, but I'm so sorry, registrations have closed a long time back. Maybe next time :).

WILD CARD CHALLENGE CURRENT STATUS

COMPLETED

PercyX
    HyperMorian
    Fabulous Stunfisk [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9496062&postcount=1154"]Fabulous Stunfisk Rocket
    AmetsuCAT
    Waterproof
    La[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9496239&postcount=1157"]LadyLucina
    Nonibros

YET TO DO THE CHALLENGE

GreenLegend56
    LennieFrost
    Lugarugan
    UltimateUmbreon
    Lelouch
    Juno
    t0gekiss
    Fayt_darkblade

I'm gonna extend the Challenge for a few more hours, coz I think a few Members might be busy due to Thanksgiving :). Till then, anxious moments for those who have already completed it >:).

Hey btw, has anybody heard the story of the gargoyle's daughter, who was banished from her kingdom, goe. Ok. Notify me please. HAI! I want to be an assistant of you Chu.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Ok. Notify me please. HAI! I want to be an assistant of you Chu.
    That's really nice of u, but I think I can manage. Will surely take it into consideration next time :).

Nonibros said:
    Hey Nonibros, u need to make a couple of choices buddy, coz all the others have done that :).

1) Black or White?
    2) Hyperactive or Lazybones

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    NinjaQueen said:
    Elekid (aka Wattson)
    Salzorrah said:
    Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
    Aquacorde said:
    Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    Fennekin (aka Cinde)
    Linyit said:
    Pikachu (aka Pekachu)
    Risnionia said:
    Pikachu (aka Sinbad)
    CatBountieHunter said:
    Plusle (aka Nurse)
    Snivy88 said:
    Minun (aka Minny)
    Faerydae said:
    Pikachu (aka Wave)
    MizEileen said:
    Dedenne (aka Majs)
    Fabulous Stunfisk Rocket said:
    Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)
    Nonibros said:
    LadyLucina said:
    Treecko (aka Telethia)
    AmetsuCAT said:
    Emolga (aka Squirrly)
    Sorry for the delay guys, but the Reward Challenge will have to wait for a bit more & I want to put put it up, before the Normal Challenges, arrghhh >.<

In the meantime, a topic for discussion - How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

Back