• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amazing Race

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    Does anyone else here love that show? :P Come on, the last episode of TAR7 is Tuesday night! Who do you think is going to win? (Uchenna and Joyce!)

TAR5 was my favorite season though.

Years
    Hey, I've been watching the show ever since the first season came out! XD
    Well, Rob and Amber seems to be a strong team in this season... but I dunno... they might win or not... I'll just have to watch and see... >>

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    I've only been watching since TAR4. And I saw half of TAR1... so who's your favorite team ever? Mines still Charla and Mirna, that's why TAR5 was my favorite season! lol.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Tommorow is the season finale! I really want Uchenna and Joyce to win, because through out the whole race it just seems that team didn't really get in any agruments or fights.

It would be really cool if, Charla and Mirna happened to win the Amazing race last season but they both advanced quite a bit.

I just wonder what Tuesday has in store... XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    That was a very unexpected victory, and what made it even better was that Uchenna could have easily run in with Joyce, but he wanted to pay the taxi driver first risking winning the Amazing Race... wow that guy really has a heart.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    I love that show! I'm so glad the last couple won! *Forgot their names.*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    The couple was Uchenna and Joyce XD.

This season was pretty interesting, I heard how there was more viewers watching this season then any other season (over 16 million for the finale).

I wonder what the next one will have in store.

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    Hey if you've heard of it and never watched it, you should. Even if you don't like reality tv. It's not like other reality shows. :)

Back