• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The amazing shop of the Demon, only rare Pokémons!

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Please can you consider this trade; Shiny Charizard for my Piplup with a unique moveset.

Surf, Ice Beam, Pound and Toxic. I would add a masterball also. I would also add a Level 100 Miltank.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Your right, it isn't close. Thanks for considering it anyways. I do a have a cloned Shiny Hypno too, but you probably class cloned as non-legit.

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Yeah sorry, i really hate non-legit Pokémon (even got my squirtle, now a blastoise, by accident)

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    Ok the starters are Chikorita, Mudkip, Piplup and Turtwig right and give me a sec to get eggs.

EDIT:Ok I got the pokemon one is hatched though because you can't attach items to eggs
    and my friend code is 4682 4940 1700.

Last edited:

Demon3000

Über Pokémon Collector
    Years
    write FC here when you're ready to trade...

EDIT: I'll just go eat, BRB

Last edited:

LegacyzZ

Supreme Overlord
    Years
    i have nearly all legendaries, able to copy... and all starters... if you wanna trade them for your shiny charizard or shiny latias, PM me

Back