• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~The Amazing The Black Hedgehog Fan Club~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    NOOO!!!! *grabs TBC* and cries* you can't do that!! NOOO!!! I'm a good friend of yours and if you are happy then I am happy!! If you die, I'll be saaaaad....TT________TT

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    The Black Hedgehog said:
    Thanks....i'm just feeling screwed up so much...people have been really freaked by me speaking my mind of suicide...and some people told me that i should just go die and make everyone happy...so i dunno if i'll be on....

Ok, listen now, you.
    You have no need to listen to all that crap, ok? It's your life and you should live it the way you want, and everything else, just send it... very, very far away.
    If you listen to what this kind of people say, you're just damaging yourself, and that's hell far away from healthy. Take the good things, learn from the bad ones, and run from this kind of people beacuse they do no good to you. Get sorrounded by people who really appeciate you, because I think that's what you lack (for what you're saying, yeah, I can infer that). And most important of all, try hard to like yourself for who you are, not for what people want you to be.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    What exactly did you do??! O.o

....*poke evil twin with a stick* WAKE UP!! POPS IS BACK!!

Evil twin: *kicks kimi into a wall* That's nice..now let me sleep....zzZzZZzZ

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to have a PC family...but snice the thread was dead like a year ago...I haven't been able to make a new one(if there was a new thread). XD Which it is fine. You guys have a nice family.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    The Black Hedgehog said:
    @_@ *rolls eyes* Heh, since the pair thing was outta the option i had to find some way of being related to you Kimi XD
    Question: not that it's any of my buisness, but why did you want me in your PC family? (I've been sounding like the emotion of curiosity all day..;; it's out of line for me..;; )

Kimicatdemon

Years
    How am I dead?! Oo My hair's still on top!! =O it is? Isn't it? *panics around the room* Yaaay!!! XP Just kiddin' I know what you..--

Evil twin: You woke me up!!

;; aww..I didn't even get to pour the hot syrup on you yet...;;

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Evil twin: what did you expect from me eh?

You're an awesome twin!! *hugs evil twin*

Evil twin: *kicks kimi in the wall* GET OFF OF ME!!!

;_; owie...;_;

Years
    Don't revive threads over a month old, even if it's your fanclub. The rule still stands. Have someone remake it. :/

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back