• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amazing Trade Centre

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Babies:
    Oddish Lv.5 Bashful UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Nidoran Lv.5 Timid UT Female
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Nidoran Lv.5 Naive UT Male
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Seedot Lv.5 Lax/Adamant UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Elekid Lv.5 Bashful UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Starly Lv.5 Mild UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Lotad Lv.5 UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Surskit Lv.5 UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Corphish Lv.5 UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Riolu Lv.1 Mild UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Bagon,Porygon,Gastly, and Ralts coming soon.

Dream World:
    Lickilicky Lv.44 Docile T(Cloud Nine)
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Luxray Lv.46 Gentle T(Guts)
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Stantler Lv.10 Hasty UT(Sap Sipper, and Skill Swap)
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Sunkern Lv. 10 Brave UT (Early Bird, and Earth Power)​
    ...............................................................................
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Randoms:
    Zekrom Lv.51 Quirky
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Escavalier Lv.24 Quirky
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Kyurem Lv.75 Jolly UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Cobalion Lv.42 Serious UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Terrakion Lv. 42 Bold UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Virizion Lv. 42 Bold UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Darmanitan Lv.35 (Zen Mode) Rash UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

Volvarona Lv.70 Careful UT
    The Amazing Trade Centre

I really need:
    Power Items( Ev Training)
    Legendary Dogs Zoroark Event
    Celebi Zorua Event
    Shiny Torchic (Adamant,Jolly,Brave, or Hasty) UT
    Shiny Mudkip ( Lax, or Impish) UT
    Shiny Snivy/regular Snivy/w Dream World Ability UT
    Also I would like a Deino UT Female, and A Ditto.
    I will trade 4 pokemon for 1 power item(Green), 3 pokemon form Event Pokemon(Red), and 4 pokemon for a Shiny Pokemon exactly as shown(Purple)

Last edited:

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
    if you don't its alright. i'm still willing to trade. do you have a Slowking, or at least a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    if you don't its alright. i'm still willing to trade. do you have a Slowking?
    Sorry, I only have a couple others that arent posted on here and its because their nothing special. XD But no I dont have Slowking.Or a Slowpoke

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    i have more than one of each of the power/EV training items (every time i got one with BP's i would transfer it to my newest game. This added up over time) a few shinies that were legitimately chained using the pokefinder in platinum and a legit shiny Groudon from HG (I just got really lucky). Plus i am looking to do so trade evolution because it is impossible with the hackers and DB's who just go on GTS to show off their hacked pokemon. I also have event pokemon (Crown beasts and celebi and spiky-ear pichu if i can transfer it over). let me know if you are interested and we can swap friend codes and trade and battle if you want.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    I Have A Zorua interested in that luxray im building mah white team.
    Alright, that seems like a fair trade. Wen can u trade?
    I could give you a Zorua or Zoroark?
    Ill take Zoroark, but what do you want as return?
    zekrom for shiny gamestop suicune?
    Sorry but no thanks
    i have more than one of each of the power/EV training items (every time i got one with BP's i would transfer it to my newest game. This added up over time) a few shinies that were legitimately chained using the pokefinder in platinum and a legit shiny Groudon from HG (I just got really lucky). Plus i am looking to do so trade evolution because it is impossible with the hackers and DB's who just go on GTS to show off their hacked pokemon. I also have event pokemon (Crown beasts and celebi and spiky-ear pichu if i can transfer it over). let me know if you are interested and we can swap friend codes and trade and battle if you want.
    K, um what do you want for those Power Items? I dont have to much for D,P,PL,HG,or SS

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    When I find out how to get the relocator and make it work Ill transfer the items to my white version. In return for them I would like some pokemon that only evolve through trades (I'm haveing a hard time doing that with GTS) and a a reshiram. I am mainly looking to complete my pokedex. Anyone else interested in the event pokemon let me know I have some very unique and rare event pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    When I find out how to get the relocator and make it work Ill transfer the items to my white version. In return for them I would like some pokemon that only evolve through trades (I'm haveing a hard time doing that with GTS) and a a reshiram. I am mainly looking to complete my pokedex. Anyone else interested in the event pokemon let me know I have some very unique and rare event pokemon.
    Im in but i dont have a Reshiram

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    I'm interested in seedot, starly, surskit and corphish, I'm really not sure what to offer, I have ditto and I may get an UT Deino, but if you already have those, please check my thread if your interested.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Thats fine... Do you have a mid-level male gothita, high-level male boldore, or shelmet and karrablast, ill trade the items for those. We can swap friend codes and when I get back from France I will relocate those items and trade with you. Anybody else who views this thread and is interested in what i have offered, I do need a legit Reshiram and Tornadus.

Back