• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Americanization of D/P

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Nintendo has gotten lazy about name changing lately IMO. O_o

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Trainer Rachel said:
    Interesting... Ash is the name of a tree =P

You guys may not believe this but i found that the japanese D\P proffesor,
    Nanakomado translates to English as Mountain Ash, which means proffesor Ash!! I did not believe this however. If it was the real Ash, it would be Prof. Satoshi in Japan, not Nanakomado.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Mr Snrub said:
    seda you plonker! D/P is not just coming out in English for "america" and they are not changed "for the US" because English versions of the game are released nearly everywhere (Australia, Britain)!

You sicken me

No, but America usually gets it first so technically they ARE translated for America then sent everywhere else.

And what do you care? Didn't you say that you would be "embarassed to be seen playing this, especially since liking Pokemon nowadays results in social alienation and that stupid male character thing"? So what does it matter to you who gets it when??

Back