• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amount of Spam In Your Email Inbox

The Amount of Spam You've Recieved

• Total voters

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    In my older account, one or two per month, if we don't know the stupid "send it to 100 people or your dog will die" chains one of my friends LOVED to send me.

In my new account, I have only got ONE spam message in a year =D

So I'll say I'm lucky, because my mother gets 4-5 per day... >>;

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I don't get an "spam"..

HOWEVER..
    My inbox is filled with useless forwards from my contacts including chain letters.
    Also Facebook notifications seem to be everywhere in my account. I'm too lazy to figure out how to turn them off.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I get at least 1 - 3 spam a day.. it really annoys me, big time!

Minato

--+
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Mine's filled with updates and forwards (which I happen never to forward myself but take great interest in laughing at and reading the emails of the other unfortunate people who received it xD). I get about one to two a day, and an occasional piece of good ol' spam.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I only get few spams [1 -3 spams] like: some website updates or newsletter, forum administrator's news, companies that are evily advertising their fail and lame products and others like donation.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I had a lots of topic reply notifications in my inbox
    Maybe signing up GMail or Hotmail will cause subscription to spam

Back