• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the animal fanclub

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    animal fans welcome!!!!here is the place for you....

owner:sarah241847
    Co owner 1:element_skater444
    Co owner 2:lil totidile
    Co owner 3:Smarties-kun
    Co owner 4:
    Co owner 5:

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Can I join? I just love animals! I have actualy loved animals for as long as I can remember. And while I'm at it, can I be a co-owner?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    can I join, please I don't need to be a co-owner, altought it doesn't hurt to be one :)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey PLZZZ can I join, animals are my life, you don't know how much I love them!!!!! If an animal gets hurt by someone I'll kill them, hee...hee

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I wish everyone would stop caring about animals. They're for eating, people! That's just my opinion, let's not get into an argument.

Last edited:

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    well yes you can eat them but you dont have to torture them to do so...i mean you could wait till they died....i mean you cant still love the poor things...

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    no one will stop caring about animals....i wanna join animal hurters will go to heck

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    yeah, how would you feel when sombody torture you? I don't think that you will like that!!!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    lukitia said:
    yeah, how would you feel when sombody torture you? I don't think that you will like that!!!

Umm...well it's not be who is being hurt. I have my opinion and you have your opinion.

torchictrainer

pokeblader
    Years
    lukitia said:
    it was a joke!! don't you know what humor is???
    yeah, I know it's a joke. don't you get it??? my thing was also a joke( not really funny)oh yeah, can somebody tell me what's his favourite animal??? mine is a cat( and big cats);) :knockedou

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Furry animals...ok all animals, especially cats ad dogs, kittens and puppies. I'm doin this debate at school about the against points of animal testing for csometics. IT'S WRONG...but the speech is so nerve-racking

Back