• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga The Anime Contract Challenge ??? ?? ???

Years
  • Spoiler:

Alright, here's the pairings!

1. Lipstick Vogue and Aisu
    2. ジュナイパー and Donavannj
    3. Doge and xcv2009
    4. Dragon and gimmepie
    5. SirBoglar and Sheep
    6. Lelouch and Altairis

Try and get your selections to each other, either via this thread or PM/VM, ASAP. Have fun!

Years
  • I hope this doesn't go the way of my short lived anime club (Brilliantly until the event actually started)

@Aisu (I have no idea if we can @ people on this) My pick for you is a short but rad one. Freedom.

I think most of us have just contacted each other outside the thread. But if anyone has a partner not messaging them, feel free to give them a nudge yourself.

Also we currently don't have mentions so you can't really @ someone. If you want to grab someone's attention quote them.

Years
  • I recommended SirBoglor Gatchaman Crowds through VM, and he suggested I watch Toradora (which I've already started). Just leaving that here as a note. Pretty excited since my friend watched that recently and said she loved it so I can't wait until it's time to leave my thoughts. Yee.

Years
  • Since we're sharing Shawn gave me Katanagatari (which I have since finished) and I've got him watching Shinsekai Yori. Glad to see everyone's participating ^_^

Years
  • Spoiler:

Thought it might be a good idea to do a two week check in. How are we all doing with our contracts?

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I finished Gatchaman: Crowds about two weeks ago. I recently found out that there is a continuation of it called "Insight" so I've taken it upon myself to start watching that too!

Back