• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] The Arcade

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Last minute updates :femme2:

Pix Hop
    Spoiler:

Pico Racer that still leaves me in third place but I put just in case someone does another last minute update :femme:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    last minute participation points :femme2:

Spoiler: shooty
    The Arcade

Spoiler: vroom
    The Arcade

Years
  • Spoiler:

Fucking terrible score, but churned this out real quick to make up for Pix Hop image that borked before. So yay.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I wanted to get to second place but this is as close as I could get. I'm pissed off rn

EDIT: It wasn't even close :NO:

Pico Racer
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hey guys the Arcade event will end in 1 hour from this post. Any scores submitted after that will not be accepted. Awesome scores, everyone!

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hi I'm Inky and drove about as well as I do IRL please gib participation points bestie Austin

Spoiler:

Years
  • Aaaaaand that's time! The Arcade event is now over! Thank you to everyone who participated, we had some really incredible scores! (looking at you, Devalue and 5qwerty).

Here are the points that will be awarded to each team:

CAELUM - 300
    AECOR - 1200
    SOLUM - 1250

Thanks everyone, and see you next year! Hope you had fun!

Back