• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Arcanine/Andrea/Andy Fanclub~*

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Okay, since his old fanclub seemed to die *sniffle* Kylie gave me the idea to start a new one for him. ^^

*coughunclecough* Andrew deserves a new one after all he's done for us here. So, if you like Andy join and just don't bash anyone >< XD I'm sure most everyone knows the whole point of it anyways...

W00T! I know it's going to be uber hard to keep up with this, but I'm bored ;o;

Owner
    Biohazard Girl

Co-Owner
    Dark_Pikachu

Members
    Arcanine
    Lady Pearl
    Kyogre-chan
    NiNGi
    Eliana
    Koinu-chan
    Tig
    Blue Jasmine
    ~Spartan~
    ~Dragonair~
    Lightning
    Surskitty
    Lion Heart
    Porygon
    Poke Girl
    Lustful Envy
    Soph
    mvtm
    totodile
    Chrono Cr@cker
    DarkShadowSmoke
    DigiCool
    Happy Dude
    Stevo-kun
    Lil' Schu

Last edited:

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    ...Andrea? Who is this strange "Andrea" girl of which you speak? O_o;

*joins* =o
    ^o^ Yay, Ty-pickle has joined the corridors! ^___^ Yesh, Andrea had a little "make-over" with pwetty hair and stylish makeup! Yippee! X3 She's an official girl now.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If you add Andrea then I think "Andy" should be up there too. XD

But I'm not Andrea like I've said for who knows how long *Can see Paige comming in calling me mommy* XD

Do I need to join this club? XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    *walks into the club holding a broken Hiraikotsu*

I dont know why I should join this club, since Andy broke my Hiraikotsu and all. XD But I am going to anyways, because I'm a good person. ^.~ *cough* *shoves all the dead bodies in the closet* I didnt do it. o.o; *runs away*

~Karli

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Biohazard Girl said:
    Okay, since his old fanclub seemed to die *sniffle* Kylie gave me the idea to start a new one for him. ^^

*coughunclecough* Andrew deserves a new one after all he's done for us here. So, if you like Andy join and just don't bash anyone >< XD I'm sure most everyone knows the whole point of it anyways...

I'm gonna join and if Bio says so, I'm gonna be co-owner XD Yes, I told her just after reporting it she had her chance XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    *stares at Karli* o.o
    *examines the dead bodies* mmm all those bodies seem to have been stabbed with feathers.... suspicious....
    *looks back at karli* the FBI is now after ya, good person! xD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Thank you thank you everyone that has joined.
    This looks like what happened in my last club. See tons and tons of members joined but after making a few posts they all left. XD
    I hope it dosen't happen this time. XD

Now that Andrea's a girl? O_o

Wolfy? I'm still ye Wolfy? XD

Karli you said you got a new Hiraikotsu. What are you doing with that broke one? XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Naah, Andy, I shall not let this club die!!! I'm teh loyal Ninja ya know! x3 *bows*

Watch out for some good person who just joined though... I wouldn't really trust her... >.>;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Karli you said you got a new Hiraikotsu. What are you doing with that broke one? XD

Because I like to rub it in your face and make you never forget what you did. =3

NiNGi~ Feathers? XD What are you talking about, I dont have any feathers. o.o;; *hides the feathers in her pocket*

~Karli

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    Naah, Andy, I shall not let this club die!!! I'm teh loyal Ninja ya know! x3 *bows*

Watch out for some good person who just joined though... I wouldn't really trust her... >.>;
    Well that's good. At least if I die my club will live on. XD
    Unless someone deletes it. XD

And who would that someone be? Karli or DP? XD

Koinu-chan said:
    Because I like to rub it in your face and make you never forget what you did. =3

~Karli
    *Gives Karli 5 bucks to make her stop talking about her Hiraikotsu*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well that's good. At least if I die my club will live on. XD
    Unless someone deletes it. XD
    Oooi! Let's not push it! xD If ya die, the club shall die with ya! I can't keep it alive for that long o.O' *Ninja loyality level harshly drops* xP

*pokes Karli* ]00 watch out!!! *waves pillow at Karli* ._o

Back