• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Art Puddle, now featuring Zoroark lurve :D [/shot]

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Huzzah!

lol, little speedthing I did today after finally seeing the designs for Zorua/Zoroark. xD
    -totally obsessed with Zoroark hurrr-

Now on to the usual stuff:

Fanart: x x x x x x x x x x x
    Original Art:
    x x x x

Mostly repeats from the last time I posted here. But I'm workin' on it.

I'm taking requests too, but they'll be retarded little traditional doodles. Anything more and you'll have to commission me. <3

Last edited:

Stellar

Years
    Bawww, I think I know why... hold on.

Edit: Okay, should be working fine now.

Last edited:

Stellar

Years
    @The Darkest Gale: omg I did that so long ago. xD The abs are all wrong and it still ticks me off today. Thanks though. ^^

@sspokemon: Thank you! c:

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Wow they are really good (except Vaporeon had a man face, not like I could do any better). My favorite was Flareon. That looked so cool being made of Play-Doh (or whatever similar substance)

LugiaFreak

Years
    These are all very nice. Your lineart and shading is all very smooth and clean.

I really like all of your art. I can't wait to see more. :3

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    I might have missed one, but I really expected to see some Zorua/Zoroark fanart. I really love the Dragonite pic. And the Luxray gijinka. And all the rest of them.

Do any of your OCs have names?

Stellar

Years
    @gamer691: Haha to this day I laugh at Vaporeon's man-face... I don't know what I was on when I drew it.

@LugiaFreak: Thanks. ^^ Zoroark FTW.

@ethium: You might have missed the "Huzzah!" link. xD Unfortunately I haven't drawn much more of Zoroark since I've been swamped by commissions, but there'll be a flood once I have time.

And only the more major of my OCs have names, since I really suck at thinking of them. The girl with the one red eye is Lunis, she goes way back (as if you couldn't tell a 13-year-old named her.) Girl with the green hair doesn't have a name, she used to be my Gaia avatar but now I just draw her when I can't think of anything else.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I've always wondered what a baby absol might look like, but I think you just answered it for me! Also could you doodle up some persian or cat.

Last edited:

Stellar

Years
    @eveelution:
    The Art Puddle, now featuring Zoroark lurve :D [/shot]

That was funnn, I haven't used my pencils in a while~

haha that Absol was really out-of-character for me. xD I always pictured it to be this really bad-ass, borderline psycho Pokemon.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I LOVE the persian! With your permission, I'm going to print it out, and make a giant poster of it for my room! Don't worry, I'll put "Inkpuddle" on the back.

Stellar

Years
    @eveelution: Sure, go ahead. o_o -extremely flattered- xD

@The Darkest Gale: xD I do but I don't update it anymore. If you wanna poke around anyway, my username is SolisLuna. I'm currently putting together a WordPress blog where I'm gonna store my newer stuff, you can find that here: https://snoozefish.wordpress.com/

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    That Persian pwns compared to the one I just drew. ;~; lol it's very well done. You seem very skilled with pencils.

Stellar

Years
    @blackmoonflower: Thank you. ^^ I wouldn't say skilled, I just take my time with them. xD

Anymore requests?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    aww, that mew is so cute :3
    they're really good ^^ especially the persian one.

Back