• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Artist Formerly Known as Lustful Envy Club

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hmm whered the rules, members list etc. and did you get his permission

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Sure, he's cool. Sign me up. ^^

By the way, if a club has any specific rules or not, the PC and MCG forum rules still apply. ^^;

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    He laughed as Max joined his club. Max was an odd one in his eyes, yet he was an excellent writer and also a good friend. Or so he was told.
    What Flygon_Zero did not know was that Max was a werewolf, who at the very moment, was waiting for him to arrive and pounce. He chose not to hear all the gossip about Max though, and continued on his journey, as an ominous wind, accompanied by sudden thunder, came his way.....

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    aaahhhh??? say what?.......... ?? ....... anyway..??... I'm not a werewolf... I'm not a excellent writer neither, and I think that I don't deserve the title: "good friend" , 'CAUSE YOU ARE ALL THAT!! except for the werewolf thing..... I thinK

Back