• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    A-one! I haven't seen you in so long~! <33 It's so nice to see you posting here again. <3 I'm coming back here on and off again... Don't worry, I won't ever leave <333

Happy easter to you, too~~

I bet Ash is dying to see Misty with bunny ears one =3

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    MWM cute new fanart. Your ideas never and. What can think seeing at this picture? It seems that they are on a trip and they want to be in one room and what they want to do next? ;)

mistywishmaker

Years
    MWM cute new fanart. Your ideas never and. What can think seeing at this picture? It seems that they are on a trip and they want to be in one room and what they want to do next?

OMGGG bestest comment ever! I'm gonna post that on my page <333 Thanks so much! <33

May i join the club please?

Of course you may :3 Have fun posting here!

If you could have Ash and Misty have ONE moment together on the anime for 2 minutes, what would you have them do?

...I'd have them making a phone call to each other. To tell them they love each other. xDD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    If you could have Ash and Misty have ONE moment together on the anime for 2 minutes, what would you have them do?
    Lets see many thoughts are coming into my mind :badsmile: i think i shouldnt say anything and let them do what they want :P

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Good question. They should finaly talk and say to each other what they feel!!!!!

starrycup665

~Call me Star~POKESHIPPING
    Years
    Hello everyone!!! May I please join the club!
    AAML IS PRACTICALLY MY LIFE!
    They are so cute! ^_^
    I'm new here! Yaaaaay!
    Oh and I think Ash and Misty should confess. Misty would probably confess first seeing as she has dropped the most AAML hints! But we'll have to wait and see...:)

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

Years
    Ah, 2 new members! <33 Welcome LSRaichu and starrycup665! <33
    Aye to that! But i think Misty should say the first word

haha, I agree. If you're depending on Ash to say the first word... you might first wait for aliens to take over the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back