• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Man, I hate thinking about conclusions. Oh well. I think that Ash and Misty would get together once the show ends, probably where Ash finally becomes a Pok?mon Master/Champion. Togetic comes back hopefully.

I hope this is the way it happens. I also came up with another ending, and it is very, very disturbing. I hope that doesn't happen...

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Wow totodile, where did you get that picture? It's cool! What episode is that anyway?

Lets see, the next topic is "Is Ash going to tell Misty his feelings for her in one of the episodes?" And " Does Ash feel the same way as misty to her?" Well, that's all.

Last edited:
    Years
  • To answer question one:
    Heck, no! Well, not until he becomes a Pok?mon Master/Champion... if ever, I think! I can't ever see his feelings since he keeps changing! I can't lock on to him.

Number 2:
    Well, yes... and no. If yes, he can sure hide those feelings VERY well! I also can say no. Like I said above, his attitude and feelings are so unpredictable!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Weeeee! I'm back fellow Pokeshippers! ^____^ C'mon lets get this Club abit more active, and i'll be sure to help =D Well i have some very good news that made me tingle with happiness. I found this out from the Official Pokeshippers Thread on Serebii.
    This is a very good point in history for us guys, since Misty is not there at the moment but Ash still had some hints by himself *Grins*

Here it is:

A hint from the Film Jirachi Wish maker said:
    Halfway through the movie, Max is upset because Jirachi is going to have to leave him. Ash comforts him by saying that even though it'll be leaving, it'll always be in his heart. He then tells Max that a friend of his left, and looks really sad about it, then brightens up and says she's always in his heart.

That is so SWEET ! *Cries* I'm just so happy about this =)

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Hello, is anybody here? I have another topic. Here it is: What do you think of who is going to marry misty when she's grown up? And What episode do you think Misty will come back the second time in Hoenn and confess to Ash? Well, that's it. Hope you guys will answer.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Let's get these Pokeshipping thread active! c'mon guys! POST POST POST!

I got a topic also! What is your favorite episode/movie with pokeshipping in it?

Mine is Pokemon 2000 when Misty get's really jealous! Then she admits liking him to Melody!

My fav episode is Gotta Catch Ya Later! It showed a lot of Pokeshippy in it!

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Well for me Ash_misty4ever, is the same for the movie pokemon 2000. It is the best one for pokeshipping. I don't really know what my fav. episode b/c some of them has some pokeshipping scenes. Who else wants to share?

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Hello?!! Is somebody here!!Wake up everybody!!! POST POST POST!!!! This club is sinking!! Let's post! The question are:What is your favorite episode/movie with pokeshipping in it? That's the topic for today. Answer it or you'll lose it!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well! I DO HOPE THAT I CAN JOIN!

I AM A POKESHIPPING FAN!
    I LIKED AAML SINCE I SAW MISTY!
    SO,I HOPE THAT I CAN JOIN THIS PAIRING CLUB!
    I think that u shouldn't double post like that pokefan. It can be dangerous!
    Anyway, my best AAML related movie is The power of one or pokemon2000[as u call it!] and my best pokeshipping episode is "Gotta' catch ya' Later".

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Sure ujjwalpokemon!!You can join! Sorry for putting two posts.@.@ Can you do me a favor? Let's get more people t join this club, kay! Here's another AAML topic: What do you think about Ash and Misty together?That's all. Please post!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Pok'e Fan said:
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~, those thumbnails are pretty awesome!!!!Hey, can you think of another topic? And can you try to find a way to make a banner for this club?Thanks!!!

*races into thread, trips over, and stands up sweatdropping* Woah.... i haven't been in here for a LONG time! ^^;;;;;;

Sorry Guys! We really need to revive this Club before it's too late, so POST POST POST. And i promise to too *lol*
    Pok'e Fan, thanks for the complement! n.n I have endless supplies of Pokeshippy pics. Banners? Well, i have a awesome suprise for you guys! My friend over at Serebii is a avid Pokeshipper, and she makes adorable banners.
    I have a few for the club we can use -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/SunshineWings/Bells.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/SunshineWings/AM.png
    http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v283/SunshineWings/shipban.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/SunshineWings/completepokeshipsiggie.jpg

There. I hope you guys like them, and feel free to put them in your sig!

Hmmmm... a new Topic.. what about this:

Whats your favourite AAML orientated Episode? - Gotta Catch Ya Later - Ghost Of Maidens Peak - Tower Of Terror? So in other words a ep that had alot of Pokeshipping in.

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
  • Those are really awesome!!Tell your friend that those are cool!! Oh ya... the question. I would say Tower of Terror b/c Ash dies and Misty cried/almost cried. She was worried for him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Uh, can I join? I don't really know what caused me to like pokeshipping. I guess I just figured they liked each other, and I got hooked somehow.
    Anyway, AAML actually stands for Ash And Misty's Love.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well! welcome the smartone!

Welcome in this club and anyway plz don't doublepost,caz the mods are troublesome! and your Thumbnails are awesome Silent Tattsu! Guys, let's have a new topic! the thread is dying!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Just to actually say something, I don't think Misty is older than Ash. I think she's a bit younger 'cause in Pkmn 2000, Melody asked Misty if she were his little sister. Little sister.

What topic are we on now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back