• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    welcome chipsyketchum!! have a penguin!!! *passes penguin to chipsy* or do u want scott-fries?

Ash said, "so what do u want to do first?"
    Misty told him, "i dunno... whatever u wish...".
    Ash: cmon. tell me. we can do anything to nite. Ash stuffed pikachu inside the bag and closed it. pikachu was sleeping again.
    The two decided to go to the lil festival at the cove of town. Ash won misty to squirtle plushies by winning at a "throw the pie" contest.
    after hours of fun and dancing the two sat down at a cafe eating icecream...

CONTINUE... MY BRAIN IS DEAD...0_0

Years
    OOOHH..LanceLite i was SO confused on another thread about the penguin and scott fries thing but now i understand! *accepts the penguin and fries happily*

i love penguins...the little fairy ones are cool :) chain story hmm? I might sit this one out and watch everyone elses good ideas roll by

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    yipe... XD looky!!! i got hold of JA's secret ostrich recipe!!

the story the story... there's NOBODY in this club active rite now cept me and chipsy... so.... er.... someone CONTINUE PWEESE! or else i see a misty running after u trying to hit u with a..... tuna salad?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    They then go to an Aquarium and look at all the water pokemon.It was getting late but they didn't want the night to end so they decide to go and see a movie.
    -next person:)-

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    O.O I dun like tuna fish!

The next day, Ash and Misty left the hotel room they stayed at, and Misty got a suggestion,
    "Ash! Why don't we have a battle? If I win, I..." she stopped to think, "I get your Pikachu!"
    "No way!" Ash yelled, "Well...how about this. If I...When I win," he noticed Togepi wasn't there anymore, and she didn't have any other pokemon she was really attatched too, "I got it! If I win-" (Author tries to think up something a guy would dare a girl which is appropriete for PC..) "You have disown yourself to the Cerulean Gym Badge!" Misty grinned,
    "Deal!"

Dundundun!!

The battle began, and Ash chose Pikachu, "I almost feel sorry for you Misty." he said,
    "I knew you'd choose Pikachu! Corsola, go!"

Who will win? Corsola or Pikachu? DUNDUNDUUUUN!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Ash said,"I'll let you go first."
    Misty,"Corsola spike cannon," tiny spikes shot out of Corsolas horns
    Ash,"Pika chu quick dodge it and use quick attack!"
    Misty,"Corsola quick use spike cannon on pikachu!" but the spike cannon kept missing because pikachu was moving so fast and Pikachu attacked a few seconds later
    Corsola fell Misty yelled,"Corsola are you ok?"Corsola weekly got up,"Corsola use recover." Corsola glowed for a second and then it was better again.
    -ok someone elses turn-
    oh yeah and I forgot to say welcome to the new member(s)here have some cake

Years
    hehe i like this club, i join and get free food!!

"Good job Corsola!! You're not so arrogant now are ya Ash?" Misty smirked.
    "Ha! This battle isn't over yet, Misty!" Ash retaliated.
    He looked at her for a moment. The joyous, friendly look of determination in her aqua eyes was beautiful. He stood transfixed for a moment and Misty, upon noticing his intense concentration on her blushed slightly. She recovered quickly though and called out to her pink and white coral pokemon.
    "Corsola! Use Bubblebeam!" Misty shouted.
    "Dodge it Pikachu!"
    "I dont think so Ash, Corsola get in front of it and use BUBBLEBEAM!"
    Corsola jumped forward and sprayed a powerful jet of bubbles into Pikachu's face temporarily blinding it. Pikachu shook its head trying to get the bubbles out of its eyes.
    Ash grimaced...this battle wouldn't be as easy as he thought.

Next person's turn!! Sorry i HAD to do something a little bit mushy in there i couldnt help myself hehe...:)

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Ash sighed, "I guess I'm just going to have to finish you off!"
    Misty laughed, "How are you going to do that?"
    "Pikachu! Iron Tail!!" and hit Corsola...hard!
    Corsola was just about to faint, when Misty sighed,
    "I guess I'm all out of choices...I'll use the secret technique, Self destruct!" Corsola nodded, knowing that the battle would be a tie, and used the move...
    Will Pikachu resist against the move? Or will there be a tie? Or will Corsola somehow revive and have Pikachu loose? Who won?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    pikachu once again went with its secret own spring jump. it used its tail and "sprong!!!"
    as corsola self-destructed (corsola can use that?) and fainted, pikachu slammed down on the ground. it was weak so it couldn't land properly. but it got up and ash had won.
    "wooHOOOO!! sorry about that misty, but..." ash picked up pikachu and walked close to misty.
    misty picked up corsola and went towards ash.
    "well, that means if i give the gym back to my sisters, i can stay with you without having to go back!!"

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    < I don't know! Can Pikachu use Springjump?>

Misty and Ash were once again without a thing to do...
    "How about we get Lunch?" Ash asked,
    "Ok! How about we go to the Port?" Misty said.

Ash and Misty went to the Lilicove Port, and saw Gary there researching Lilicove Pokemon!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    im back again..... *thinks.... PokeFan where r u..?*

hey u two's..... we can make this a fanfic... but its not complete yet!!

my turn....

"Whats up twerp and twerpette?" Gary said
    "What do u mean by that??" ash said
    "Late as usual.." Gary said
    "For what?" misty said
    "the anual lylicove fossil finding competition!" gary said

...... CONTINUE I GOT BRAIN FREEZE!!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    tree was in front of them. it was huge and had a large shape of a face on the treetrunk.

suddenly ash had an idea.
    "hey misty, why dont we leave that kid to research and win? he's gonna think we're in the contest so hes gonna work his head hard and when he see's we're not here to be impressed or bragged at..." ash said
    "he's gonna get a facefall! cmon lets go have some REAL fun somewhere. im scared of that tree anyway.." misty said.

so hands in hands then walked back to lilycove, laughing like anything.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    And suddenly, the tree began to follow them!
    Inside the tree, Max, May, and Brock watched nervously,
    "Do ya think there's a way to bring him back?" Max asked. Brock grinned,
    "Ash is living my dream! The little kid's grown up with a girlfriend!" Brock said jealously,
    "I don't care!" May said for what seemed to be the 1000th time, "I don't care about Ash! Let's just leave him here with his new girlfriend!"
    "No way May! Ash is loosing sight of his dream to be a pokemon master over that girl!" Max said, "We have to bring the REAL Ash back!"

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    WATER MASTER!!!!! WHYY???!!!!

But as Max, May and Brock began to follow them, the lost sight of the two.
    "Where did they go?" Max said in his... stupid babyish voice thats identical to my pesky lil brother...
    "I dont know... BUT WE HAVE TO FIND THEM!!" Brock said. "Or else I cant take any pictures..." he rubbed his camera....
    "I REALLY dont care now can we go? I saw a Salon up ahead that i wanted to see!" May started

"GO!!" Max and Brock shouted!!
    "YAY!" May shouted back and ran off to the salon.

ps- i dont think may is supposed to be in this story cos its a SaKaShipping only story......

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Hmm...
    This chain story is getting interesting.

Just to clear things up on the ages of the characters,
    These are their CURRENT and analytically proven ages:
    Ash: 13
    Misty:15
    Brock:17
    May: 10
    Max:8
    Team Rocket: 19-20

Ash will probably become taller than Misty as the show goeson, and
    when the artist decides to become serious on the the focus of the
    show/manga...having a consistant storyline, with not much filler episodes,
    and a lot of action. Anime such as Shaman King and Full Metal Alchemist have a beginning and an end, and always has connections and twists that keep everyone interested. Pokemon doesn't seem to be that way becuase their are too many filler episodes and Ash hasn't caught enough pokemon (to be a pokemon master) nor has the pokemon creation stopped (386+ already adn another 100+ coming with Diamond and Pearl)...
    I'm making a game called Pokemon Xtreme that will have a stable, flowing storyline from the beginning to the end, which will also include a unknown pokemon as the ending boss: Codename: "Ultima"<----Temporary name...
    there will be many insanely cool features never before used in a pokemon game: One including the ability of playing 1-4 player cooperative, 2 people marticipating per battle (6 for each trainer), interative battle system, control on the stats achieved when leveling up based on your battle statistics during the time gaining the experience...additional info can be found on the Misty bring her back club.

I have'nt any idea how to continue the chain story...so..yeah.

---Misty is older than Ash by 2 years. She has extremely deep feelings for him and shows it. Ash on the other hand, doesn't show it, but has VERY deep feelings for Misty---so much that he'll get emotional when she goes away or thinks about her. Ash and Misty will probably get married in the end-if the author decides to end the show...

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    ^_^ It's still a pokeshipper game, just adding more characters make it fun! Besides, they can't go around lollygagging all day, there needs to be a plot. Brock and Max following them would be a plot I guess.

I'm writeredblocked right now, so I'll cont. later

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    hm.... shippings become a LOT interesting when the male is younger than the female.... if u know what i mean..... Pokemon might NEVER have an ending ever cos the adventures keep going on. but if it does end the most obvious one is that Ash and Misty are married and.. maybe Brock and someone..... maybe May.. and Max is a professor like prof Oak and their kids are the one going on a journey.. showing that the adventures in the Pokemon world will never finish.

i get to continue the story?? i got writerblock too... whatever that is XD

here's a summary of the last episode for those hu wants to continue.

-Max, May and Brock follow Ash and Misty to see what they are doing
    -Ash and Misty disappear and the other three are stuck looking for them
    -May is annoyed and says she doesn't care about what Ash does with Misty
    -Max and Brock do not pay any attention to her
    -May goes off on her own to a salon
    -Brock and Max continue following Ash and Misty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back