• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    What's a pigtail? O.O;;

Eh y'know, I just hope Misty doesn't end up with a crappy hairstyle ever so that Ash'll suddenly think she's ugly. >.<

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    A-one said:
    Then all i gotta do is Punch Ash in the kisser
    OH SURE, and they kill you for killing Ash. We don't want that.

OMG! ROBERT! YOU'RE HERE.. PLEASE SAVE THE STORY, god knows how many pages it has gone backwards.. *cries*

Years
    Stay calm Max it only stopped on page 52 so ill get it going again for the others to continue

After 3 days of debating what day the wedding would be held Misty put her foot down and told her sisters that it would be held on New Years Eve

"Look i appreciate you girls once again trying to arrange a day for our wedding to be held at the same time while doing other things but Ash & myself have decided to have it on New Years Eve"
    "If thats what you want little sister then you can have it on New Years Eve right girls" Daisy told Voilet and Lily who nodded in agreement while scoffing down some food

Happy with the result Misty left the gym and headed back to her appartment complex where on arrival she seen Ash talking on the phone to Brock

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Phew. *slaps high-five with Robert* XD .. the last part, its 2 entire pages back now.

--

Misty quietly tip toed into the room behind Ash, who was chattering about some new awesome Pokemon food with Brock on the phone.
    "Yeah! I've given some of the food to Pikachu and he's almost doubled in strength. You should check on its ingredients and make your own version of it now? Yeah. Yeah .. GAH!!"
    Ash was interrupted by Misty's cold hands suddenly running up his back inside his shirt.
    "Misty.. gah.. it must be cold outside.. hold on Brock". Ash said and turned to Misty, taking her hand away.
    " ^_^ " Misty smiled and said, "Have you invited Brock and his family to our wedding yet?"
    "ZOMG!" Ash suddenly remembered.
    Misty left Ash talking and sat on the bed.
    "Some Pokemon trainers never change.." she thought, smiling.

Years
    Curious as to what interrupted Ash from their conversation Brock asked his long time friend what happened

" It sounds like someone put an icepack down your t-shirt Ash"
    " Nah it was Misty she has just come home from being at her sisters and wanted some attention"
    " Oh ok i know what you mean my girlfriend also does the same thing to me putting her cold hands underneath my t-shirt"
    " How cold is it in Pewter City Brock?" Ash asked already aware that it was snowing outside
    " Pretty cold i have got the reverse cycle airconditioner on 25 degrees celcius to keep the house warm"
    " Ash dont forget to invite Brock and his family to the wedding ok" Misty called out as she went into the kitchen to start making dinner

Not wanting to argue knowing he would be KO'D with a mallet Ash asked Brock what he was doing new years eve

" Brock what are you and your girlfriend doing New Years Eve"
    " We were gonna go and watch the fireworks display unless you have something in mind"
    " Yeah how would you,your girlfriend and family like to come to our wedding"
    " That sounds like a great idea but you'll have to send us an invite ok"
    "Ash what do you want for dinner" Misty sung out to her boyfriend
    " Hang on Misty ill be right in there.... Well Brock i'd better do what Misty says and ill get that invite to you ASAP"
    " Thanks Ash you are a real pal... bye <click>"

After hanging up the phone Ash walked into the kitchen to see Misty preparing his favourite food using a recipe that his mother had sent to her

" Dinner will be a while sweetie why dont you go and watch tv with Pikachu" Misty said looking at him with a smile

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Lazy.. *pokes Wishmaker* ^_~

--

"Eh, c'mere Pikachu." Ash called out and Pikachu jumped to him. Pichu came waddling after Pikachu.
    "Aww you wanna watch TV too?" Ash grabbed the two Chu's and put his arm around them on the sofa.
    "So, why don't we watch .. this movie .. The Day The Contest Houses Exploded .." Ash said looking through the TV Guide, but was immediately shocked by the Chu's at their disapproval.
    "Fine .. BUT WHY IS ALL THE HUMOR IN THIS STORY HAVE TO INVOLVE ME?" Ash pouted.
    "Ash! Dinner!" Misty called.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Yeah, me too. Everything's going smoothly, so I don't know how to make it smoother.

Old Teppo Pokeship fanart

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah well the smoothies just fell on me. ^_~ Its Roberts and some of your turn. Lazies. *pokes*

Wow, Teppo's art..its been a long time. =3 Eh, what's her website address again?

Years
    I agree with you Max the other members of this club should be contributing parts to this story instead of relying on you,me and mistywishmaker to continue the story.... better continue the story

On hearing Misty say it was dinner time Ash got up from the couch with Pikachu & Pichu following behind him into the kitchen where they sat down at the table while Misty dished the food on plates in front of them

" This food tastes real good Misty you have become a real good cook since we were last together so many years ago"
    " Awww thank you Ash thats very sweet of you to say" Replied Misty with a smile on her face
    " Where did you get the ingredients for this delicious meal"
    " I got it from you mom she gave me the recipe cards a few days ago when she came here remember"
    " Oh yeah now i remember im very lucky to have 2 good women in my life who know how to cook very tasty meals"
    " Thats very sweet of you to say that about me Ash" Misty said as she blushed

After eating dinnner and doing the dishes Ash & Misty along with Pikachu and Pichu sat down and watched the news whilst waiting for replays of the Hoenn Region Pokemon Contests to come on... then an announcement came over during the weather forecast about a blizzard that was going to happen overnight

" As you can see on the synoptic chart these two strong cold fronts have merged into a massive cold front which will result in a blizzard occurring overnight dropping temperatures to as low -1 degrees celcius"explained the weather man

" Misty it sounds like we'll be staying home tomorrow because of this blizzard"
    " Thats ok with me Ash we can have hot coco and sit in front of the TV playing games all day"
    " We better get to bed now as its 9:00 pm already"

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Mwar.. that one just left me eh... ^_~ thinking weird thoughts ... going to bed early. Hehehe.
    I'll write up the next part when my mind is a little more clearer, I'm thinking about random storms and rain now. Coincidentally, matching your story.

Eh, its only you and me Robert. *pokes Wishmaker* She ish lazy, and the others love to read. *runs away* ^_^

Years
    While you are thinking of ideas for continuation of this story Max i'll continue it abit more *chucks a bucket of cold water on mistywishmaker hoping it will wake her up* :cheeky:

During the night Ash & Misty were woken up by a phone call hoping it wasnt something too important Misty reached over and grabbed the bedside phone

" Yawn..... Hello"
    " Hi sis it's Daisy here sorry about this late call but were have trouble finding the back up power supply switch board"
    " Why do you want to know where the backup power switch its only for emergencies"
    " Well its an emergency as this blizzard has knocked out the main power supply"
    " Go down to the water pokemon recovery room and theres a yellow/brown sign that says Emergency Power Supply pull the red switch and the backup power will come on"
    " Ok we'll do that thanks for the help sis.... bye <click>

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^*gets drenched by the cold water* ...I'm awake XDD

Err... I'll continue just a few lines :)

----
    Ash sighed, and he looked over at Misty, who was beginning to shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked, concerned.

Misty smiled and nodded her head left to right.

"I'm not cold. Are you?"

"I'm not either."

Misty then took her cold hands together and placed them on top of each other. Suddenly, she felt a blanket of warmth wrapped around her. It was Ash, holding her.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^*gets drenched by the cold water* ...I'm awake XDD

Err... I'll continue just a few lines :)

----
    Ash sighed, and he looked over at Misty, who was beginning to shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked, concerned.

Misty smiled and nodded her head left to right.

"I'm not cold. Are you?"

"I'm not either."

Misty then took her cold hands together and placed them on top of each other. Suddenly, she felt a blanket of warmth wrapped around her. It was Ash, holding her.
    O.o;; *says "must not think dirty thoughts" over and over again to self* XD How am I supposed to continue something like that? Meh ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back