• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Well .. we're still here, aren't we? =3

Wishy said:
    If the Pokemon series ends, and the final scene has only Ash and Misty in it, where should they be in that scene?

They should be staring up in the sky together at night, holding eachother's hands and talking a bit about the "good-old-days" and then promising to have their children to keep the tradition and go on Pokemon journeys too or something cute like that. ^_^

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    If the Pokemon series ends, and the final scene has only Ash and Misty in it, where should they be in that scene?
    They should be in the center of town near the see and I should talk to each other about past and future, Ash would say that he is happy ahe is with him and that he kloves her and they should kiss. I's very banal, but it's olso romantic.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    The past maybe this part
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Their first meeting

Years
    When you think about it once pokemon ends they will bring out a new version of the show where the main characters are older possibly in their late teens and early twenties

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah well, but it'd be awesome if they had Pokemon working like Digimon - one group becomes the champ, and its up to another group goes to win an' all - especially good if the second group was related to the first somehow.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    A good thinkin but 4 me Digimon wasnt that great
    But i would say that Ash(grown up) will take under him a begining trainer and train him so that the boy would become a Pokemon Master(ps-Ash could not bcom a Pokemon Master)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm so happy that these clubs have lasted so long<3. *Jumps into convo* Well I still have this ending that someone else had thought up a while ago ,but I don't remember who. It's that they end it showing the future with Misty and Ash having a child that is just starting their own Pokemon journey =3... Though I do really like the idea of them discussing their past, present, and future<3 it would be so cute:3
    ~Mandy

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Mandy said:
    I'm so happy that these clubs have lasted so long<3. *Jumps into convo* Well I still have this ending that someone else had thought up a while ago ,but I don't remember who. It's that they end it showing the future with Misty and Ash having a child that is just starting their own Pokemon journey =3... Though I do really like the idea of them discussing their past, present, and future<3 it would be so cute:3
    ~Mandy
    Ooh, the Rockman EXE 6 ending! ^_^ It'd almost be perfect to see Pokemon end that way, but I'm afraid, that the writers don't have any interest in ending the series soon.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    It would be pretty awesome if they did end it that way though,even if it is highly unlikely :(.
    If they did end the show I think it would be nice if they didn't just cut it short but had another season to follow it up. The thought of having an all new character with an all new personality,friends, and such sounds both good and bad because as long as they did it right it would be a nice change from the ordinary though I would miss some of the old charactors.
    ~Mandy-Chan (hehe, thanks for the new nickname sem=D)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Hey guys! :) I'm back to post =3

Mandy-san! I remember you... I think XD I don't think you remember me XD

Oooh, this topic is really being widely discussed! ^___^ We need another one to keep this club active and alive! ^.^;;

Suppose that Ash and Misty had a Pokemon battle to end the Pokemon series; Who would be victorious?

:) The idea of Ash and Misty having a battle in the last scene would be really cute. It'd go something like this:

Ash: Are you ready, Misty? I've gotten way stronger than you!
    Misty: Oh, yeah? Well, let's see what you've got!

*Both trainers hold Pokeballs, the scene freezes, turns to that "sketch" effect, and the battle is undecided*

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Iwas thinkin the same finally Ash has to compete against Misty in order 2 bcom a master but the battle should be decided or atleast shown
    Keeping us in suspense is not right the last time they battled i think Misty won so Ash would hav his work cut out for him

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ew no! Then they'd go with Ash winning and Misty becoming sad, or the other way round, and then they'd argue for the rest of their lives. =( *gets brick'd* WHAT? I'm trying to be realistic for a change.. being optimistic isn't..*falls* ..fun.*faints*

Mandy-chan said:
    ~Mandy-Chan (hehe, thanks for the new nickname sem=D)
    You're very welcome! ^_^ Why don't you request for your username to be changed to Mandy-chan completely? =D

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    It's great idea with that battle Mistywishmaker =)
    New topic: What is your favourite pokeshipping qote? I love so many qots that I don't know which is my favourite ^^'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back