• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well everyone for the second year in a row the Little Red Toy & Pokemon Christmas Car will be making its second appearance in the Mount Gambier Christmas Parade this year with hopes of a back 2 back award hopefully best out of town entrant

Like last year the float music will be Pokemon Christmas Bash with each song already listed to play during stages of the parade hopefully this year the camera man doesnt push pause on the camera as my float goes by like last year

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Well everyone for the second year in a row the Little Red Toy & Pokemon Christmas Car will be making its second appearance in the Mount Gambier Christmas Parade this year with hopes of a back 2 back award hopefully best out of town entrant

Like last year the float music will be Pokemon Christmas Bash with each song already listed to play during stages of the parade hopefully this year the camera man doesnt push pause on the camera as my float goes by like last year
    One word for you: Huh? What the heck are you speaking about? Maybe it's due to my idiotic absence for such a long period, but I don't really get a single word you told us in that post.

EDIT: OK, I understood it. At the Christmas Parade, the Pokemon Christmas Bash songs will be playing, nei?

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years

Ok, that's nice..but the thing I want to know is will there be any pokeshippy songs inluded in the Bash?

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Ok! Bye guys see all of ya later i am leaving PC today. Adios to ya all

Gaaaah what did I miss? You're coming back, right? o___o;; You'd better! We'll miss you <3 <3

Lots of new members! Yaaay!

How would you want Ash and Misty to re-unite in the series?
    Hmm... I'd want them to bump back to back, and then Misty gets angry at him and they have a cute little fight ;)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Gaaaah what did I miss? You're coming back, right? o___o;; You'd better! We'll miss you <3 <3

Lots of new members! Yaaay!

How would you want Ash and Misty to re-unite in the series?
    Hmm... I'd want them to bump back to back, and then Misty gets angry at him and they have a cute little fight ;)
    Basically just around the base of my idea too =] Because that's what makes up PokeShipping!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    @ Pokeknight: that was a pretty cool idea^^ besides thw whole evil guy, it kind of reminds me of The whole Rudy vs Ash thing =D.

@Robert0427: Aww, they pushed pause on your float ;; that's horrible-I hope you do well^^

@ Wishy and xoxkris: You both had cute ideas^^ and yep, a lot of pokeshipping has to do with their adorable, loving-but-trying-to-hide-it fights XD.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes Pokeknight there will be a pokeshippy song its called Under The Mistletoe this song is track 7 on my CD

Princess Seraphia yeah it was a real shame that the camera crew pressed pause on their cameras last year but i did walk away with the Encouragement Award and im hoping to go back 2 back this year & win another award this time im hoping the camera crew doesnt press pause on their cameras again :-p

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well at least you got an award because that's an acheivement^^ *claps* and yes hopefully you do win another award.

If and when Ash and Misty do confess their love for each other, whom would you want to propose first and why?

Sorry for the late response to ths topic but here's what I would like:

Ash should confess first because it would show Misty that he was paying attention to her all this time. It would also show he's not completely dense XP

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Well at least you got an award because that's an acheivement^^ *claps* and yes hopefully you do win another award.

If and when Ash and Misty do confess their love for each other, whom would you want to propose first and why?

Sorry for the late response to ths topic but here's what I would like:

Ash should confess first because it would show Misty that he was paying attention to her all this time. It would also show he's not completely dense XP
    Yes, like so totally! Wooo! Better still, he should confess while May's hiding behind some bushes or something, thens he runs away and meets Drew, and he confesses! Double shipping at one go! Kill two birds with a stone!

If only that will happen ^.^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XDD yes that would be perfect^^ though, would it be killing two birdies with one stone....or.....shooting an arrow (cupid thing) and making 4 poeople fall (in love that is^______________________________________^)

boy I sure over-analyse everything XD Did that even make sense?

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    XDD yes that would be perfect^^ though, would it be killing two birdies with one stone....or.....shooting an arrow (cupid thing) and making 4 poeople fall (in love that is^______________________________________^)

boy I sure over-analyse everything XD Did that even make sense?
    Yes, that did! You just have to make them stand in a row and one arrow shall do! Wooo hoo!

Lol, back on topic, guys! Anymore topic answers? If not I'll open a new topic if we need one!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes, of course you may join Chibi Pikachu^^ welcome to the club!

@Kris: So it did make sense?! XD Good, I worried that it didn't! Well I'm out of topics --;; Anyone else got one though?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know ;; I was and when this got onto the second page, but have no fear-I have a tioc ^^ *sits and thinks*.......

Ok, we already disscussed who should admitt their love first, how it should happen and what would happen. However, we have not yet disscussed where it should happen (too much XD). So here's my topic:

What would be the most romantic setting for Ash and or Misty to confess their love?

Well, if it was Misty confessing-probably a resteraunt because that's where he would be most happy^^ Either that or whenever he he's in a league he always goes outside and sits somewhere to think about his next big battle. Since he would be nervous, it woud bethe perfect time for Misty to cheer him up =D.

If it was Ashy confessing, then at night by the beach would be adorable =D ( I know, it's very cliche but I like it XD).

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Holy crap, I must join! <333

What would be the most romantic setting for Ash and or Misty to confess their love?

I think Misty would really love it if Ash confessed to her at someplace very romantic, such as a beautiful fountain or a French resteraunt. I'd take them to the Fountain of Trevi in Rome since it's such a wonderful and romantic place. But, since they're in their world, then I would go with Cerulean City, or even Pallet Town. Both of them are calm places and quiet enough so that people wouldn't get in the way for them to confess.

*looks to the right and sees everybody else but Ash and Misty tied up* >D

*dances* <3

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi MistyMix =D (hey, aren't you on sppf?) anyway cute avitar<3

Yes, Misty would find the day perfect if Ash did it somewhere calm and where no one would distract them. I'm sure she'd blow up on whoever ruined that for them XD.

Edit: Welcome the club =DD.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Pokegirl ^_________^ and yes Ash and Misty are right for eachother!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back