• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Pikachu Show (Season 1)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    The Ash and Pikachu Show (Season 1; complete)

I thought I'd attempt a script fic this time...so here we go!

The Ash and Pikachu Show-Season 1

ANP #001: The Dynamic Poke-Duo!

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

Female announcer: And now, it's time for the Ash and Pikachu Show!

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Applause as Ash (this time in his normal attire) jogs onstage and waves to the imaginary crowd.)

Ash: Thank you! We have a great show planned for you tonight...we've got thrills---

(Ash is cut off by a scream backstage)

Ash: Uh, I didn't mean those kinds of thrills...::ahem:: We've got chills--

(We see the backstage thermostat-a mysterious hand turns the knob down, making the temperature in the theater drop to the point where Ash is a human ice cube)

Ash(shivering): I d-didn't m-mean those kinds of ch-chills, either...Who's m-messing with the thermostat?

(The answer of course, is Pikachu...he playfully turns the knob all the way to the right, making the theater so hot, Ash melts into an amoeba made of sweat. He crawls backstage to see Pikachu turning the temperature knob back and forth, making the theater's environment change accordingly)

Ash-amoeba: Pikachu? Could you stop messing with the thermostat? You're making it uncomfortable for me and the audience!

Pikachu: Chu! (he resets the thermostat back to normal, making Ash appear in his original form)

Ash: Now come on! We have a show to do! (returns to the stage, Pikachu in tow) As I was saying, we even have a few surprises for-- (a trapdoor suddenly opens under Ash) YOOOOUUUU!!!! (A splash is heard)

Pikachu: Pikapi? (looks down the trapdoor to see Ash in a puddle of water)

Ash: Just start the first cartoon, would ya?

Pikachu: Pika! (he bounds up to a projector and starts it, making the lights in the theater go down)

(CARTOON-Pokemon, I Choose You!)

(When the cartoon ends, Ash trudges back onstage sopping wet, to the cheers of the audience.)

Ash: I wonder why we even HAVE that trapdoor....

Misty(offscreen): Beats me! (Misty appears onstage with a drawing board, paper, and a chair)

Ash: What's all that for?

Misty: I thought I might show the viewers at home how certain things are done here...lights!

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, presumably to simulate a blank piece of paper.)

Misty(voiceover): Ah, a fresh piece of blank paper...let's see what sort of mayhem we can make here....but before that, we need a character to undergo our adventures!

(A pencil appears on the screen and begins drawing and coloring Brock)

Brock: Hi! (looks around the blank screen) I could use some scenery here...

(The pencil draws a line behind Brock, making a very simple scene)

Brock: Not much of a scene...

Misty(voiceover): Then be specific!

Brock: Okay...how about...the beach? (the pencil draws in a crowded beach) and I'm surfing to impress the ladies! (the pencil draws a surfboard and water under Brock, before it starts to erase him!) Hey, what the...?

Misty(voiceover): I'm just dressing you accordingly...(the pencil draws swim trunks onto Brock) There. Happy surfing! (the scene begins moving--Brock weaves and swirls on the waves, to the point of making silly poses on the board) But, watch where you're going, Surfer King! (Brock crashes into a palm tree, making "The End" appear on the screen)

(Back in the theater-Ash looks over as Misty finishes making the finishing touches to her "Brock surfing" comic)

Ash: Nice comic...

Misty: Thanks...

Ash: While she's cleaning up, here's another cartoon...(the lights go down)

(CARTOON-Stage Fight!)

(In the theater, we see Ash seated at a grand piano--Pikachu snoozes nearby Ash's sheet music)

Ash: Now, it's time for the musical part of the show...that is, if we can find Brock and tell him he's on...

Pikachu: Pika! (he bounds off the piano, runs past boxes of props, costumes, and other items, past the light/sound booth, down the dressing room hallway, and into an open dressing room, where we see Brock practicing on an acoustic guitar) Pipika! Pika pi! (gestures to clock, which is blinking "Show time!")

Brock: I'm on? Okay... (grabs guitar and follows Pikachu onstage, where Ash is waiting oh-so patiently)

Ash: Bout time...ready for your musical number?

Brock: Why yes...(to the audience) And now, for your listening pleasure, I'm going to sing the blues...or is that the greens? (Ash rolls his eyes at the corny intro) You see, this little number's called the "Green with Envy Blues"!

Misty: This had better be good...

Brock: Maestro...(Ash just plays a simple piano chord, while Brock prepares to give his guitar a mighty strum) That's the whole introduction? You're supposed to do it in a light key, too!

Ash: Okay, okay... (plays a bouncy blues intro, while Brock strums to the beat)

Brock: I'm...blue as I can be! (Brock's spotlight turns blue, every time he mentions a color his spotlight changes accordingly) Green with jealousy! Look what you've done to me!

I got those green...with envy blues!
    I mean those red...with anger blues!
    And there's the purple with passion blues,
    Over you!

Orange...you're gonna squeeze me...neath the mellow, yellow moon...
    So I can lose these green with envy, red with anger, purple passionate blues...

Oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh!
    (gags)

Misty: Methinks you need to practice that...

Brock: Purple with passion blues...over you! Oh! Whoa-oh-oh-oh!

Orange...you're gonna squeeze me...neath the mellow, yellow moon!
    So I can lose these green with envy, red with anger, purple passionate blues!

And that's the green with envy blues!
    (applause) Thank you! (bows and acknowledges Ash, who also bows)

Misty: Here's another cartoon so you can recover fom all those colors... ::starts projector::

(CARTOON-Air Time!)

(Back in the theater, Brock is still singing the "Green with Envy Blues")

Misty: Somebody make him stop! One time's enough!

Ash: You tell him we're out of time for tonight...

Misty: I think I will...(gets pencil and draws a cane from the wings, which yanks Brock offstage, guitar and all)

Ash: Now that that's out of the way, Pikachu and I want to say thank you for coming to see us tonight!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes and the ending credits roll over a reprise of On Our Way)

THE END

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #002: Team Rocket's Rockin'!

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Applause as Ash appears onstage in a spotlight)

Ash: Thank you...I'd like to take a minute to say a few thank yous...for without their help, the show wouldn't be possible!...

(Meanwhile, in a Team Rocket base, Jessie, James, and Meowth are watching "The Ash and Pikachu Show" on a TV, fascinated.)

Meowth: Just look at'em, tankin' all da little people at home for dere support of da show...if only we were the ones on da stage rather than da twerps!

Jessie: I can see it now..."The Team Rocket Show..."

(Jessie's dream sequence-A messed up version of "On Our Way" plays as various Rocket grunts get ready for a show, in a clever parody of our show's opening, culminating in James making a flying leap onto the stage in a purple top hat and tails, clearly parodying Ash. A female announcer calls "And now, it's time for the Team Rocket Show!" Meowth makes a jump into the air as the parody title card flies in from the right...but a familiar face pops up after the title card...)

Wobbufett: WAAAAA-BA-FETT!

Jessie: Who said you could be in our dream show? Now, shoo! (Jessie shoves Wobbufett off the couch as she gets up)
    Let's go pay the twerps a visit and see if they'll let us be on the show! (Jessie rushes out the door, James and Meowth in tow)

(Back in the theater, Ash is winding up his sponsor spiel)

Ash: ...and so, to all our sponsors, I say, thank you! (a crash is heard) Huh?

(The lights come up on Team Rocket)

Jessie: To protect the viewers from desvastation...

James: And broadcast our own show throughout our nation...

Jessie: To announce the the evils of truth and love,

James: To extend your knowledge far above...

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket! Broadcast at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now, or see black and white...

Meowth: Meowth! Dat's right!

Ash: Wait a minute! Who said you could be on the show?

Misty: What's wrong, Ash?

Ash: Team Rocket's trying to crash the show here...

Misty: WHAT???

Jessie: We thought we'd try out running our own TV show for once!

Ash: Not on my show, you're not!

Jessie: Well, we're here, and that's that!

(Backstage, Brock is listening to the arguement from the wings, all the while tuning his guitar)

Brock: And I thought May and Jessie arguing was bad...

Misty: Why do you say that? (follows Brock to the projector room, where the projector is waiting)

Brock: Maybe this cartoon will help you understand... (starts the projector, which makes the lights in the theater dim...)

(CARTOON-Which Wurmple's Which?)

(Backstage-Misty returns to the drawing board, wincing at the arguement going on onstage. Just as she's about to get comfortable, May enters and tries to look over Misty's shoulder.)

May: Drawing one of your Brock comics again?

Misty: Why not, It'll be a perfect timewaster while--

(Suddenly, Team Rocket runs backstage and down the dressing room hallway, chased by Pikachu)

TR: We're running off agaaaaainnn!!!!!

Pikachu: Pika pi chu!

May: Thanks, Pikachu, why don't you sit here and watch Misty draw one of her comics? (she invites Pikachu to sit on her shoulder as Misty begans to work.)

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, simulating a blank piece of paper)

Misty(voicever): So, what kind of adventure shall we make Brock have today? (A pencil appears and draws Brock on the screen)

May(voiceover): Ooh! Draw him playing his guitar!

Misty(voiceover): All right... (the pencil draws an acoustic guitar in Brock's hands...but when he plucks one of the strings, no sound is heard)

Brock: Sound, please... (plucks one of the strings, making a Pikachu cry be heard....he tries again, only a train whistle is heard...the third time, wind whistling is heard) Okay, GUITAR sound, please... (plucks the string again, this time a guitar note is heard) That's better. (He starts playing a simple melody)

May(voiceover): Can I draw some people listening to him?

Misty(voiceover): Sure! (The pencil draws Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy listening to Brock's song...but not before he changes his tune!)

Brock: Jenny, oh Jenny...Joy, oh Joy...A one woman man's what I wanna be...

Misty: Oh please... (the pencil draws a cream pie in Nurse Joy's hands, which she hurls at Brock with a SPLUT!, making "The End" appear over Nurse Joy)

(Meanwhile, Team Rocket crawls into the projector room, exhausted from their run in with Pikachu.)

James: Did we lose them?

Meowth: Oh, lookie here! (He runs over to the projector) Now we can show da viewers at home one of our greatest moments! (He starts the projector.)

(CARTOON-Holy Matrimony!)

(Back in the theater-Ash sits at the grand piano, Pikachu sits nearby, ready to turn the pages)

Ash: Since we got Team Rocket out of the way, let's have a musical number, shall we? (A spotlight appears on Brock, who has his guitar in hand)

Brock: Thanks, Ash...I'm gonna enlist the help of the house band on this one...I call it "Teardrops From My Eyes".

(The piano, bass and drums lead Brock into the song)

Brock: Every time it rains,
    I think of you...
    And that's the time
    I feel so blue...

When the rain starts a-fallin',
    My love comes tumblin' down!
    And it's rainin...
    Teardrops from my eyes!

Well, if you see clouds,
    Here in my eyes...
    It's just because,
    You said goodbye!

Although the sun is shinin',
    There's no sunny skies!
    You know, it's raining
    Teardrops from my eyes!

Remember the night you told me
    Our love would always be?
    I wouldn't be blue and lonely,
    If you'd come back to me!

Every single cloud, would disappear!
    I'd wear a smile if you were here!

So baby, don't you hurry?
    Cause I need you so!
    Cause it's rainin'
    Teardrops from my eyes!

(dance break/guitar solo-Various Pokemon do a chorus line behind Brock)

Remember the night you told me
    Our love would always be?
    I wouldn't be blue and lonely,
    If you'd come back to me!

Every single cloud, would disappear!
    I'd wear a smile if you were here!

So baby, don't you hurry?
    Cause I miss you so!
    Cause it's rainin', yeah!
    Teardrops from my eyes!

Teardrops from my eyes!

Teardrops from my eyes!

Teardrops from my eyes!
    (continues singing)

(Meanwhile, Meowth is trying to hold back tears as he listens to Brock sing)

Meowth: Gah! Now I've got teardrops rainin' in my eyes too! (cries)

Jessie: What's the matter?

Meowth: Dat song...it reminds me of my dear Meowsie! (cries again)

James: There, there...

Jessie: Maybe this cartoon will help? ::starts projector::

(CARTOON-Go West, Young Meowth!)

(In the projector room, Meowth sniffles as he turns to leave)

Meowth: Tanks guys...dat helped a little, but I still need some time to tink of Meowsie...(exits from the stage door. Jessie and James follow, also teary eyed)

(Back onstage, Ash addresses the audience. Brock, meanwhile, is still singing "Teardrops From My Eyes)

Ash: Well, that's about all the time we have for tonight...

Misty: I'll tell Maestro here... (draws a cane from the wings, which yanks Brock offstage, guitar and all)

Ash: Thanks...as always, Pikachu and I want to thank you for being with us tonight--even if Team Rocket tried to spoil it!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes-On Our Way reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #003: Tales from the Hidden Village

(Audience applauds as Ash jogs onstage and waves to the imaginary crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight, I want to pay tribute to the Kanto Trio... (a picture of Ash, Misty and Brock is unfurled next to Ash) No, no, no, not THAT Kanto Trio! The OTHER Kanto Trio! (the picture rolls up, then unrolls agin, this time with the correct picture: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle) There we go...as I was saying, these three have helped my a lot, so I felt it would be fitting to give than each their own show. With that in mind, allow me to introduce my Bulbasaur.

(A spotlight appears at stage right, but nobody enters)

Ash: I said, let me introduce my Bulbasaur...

(The spotlight reappears at stage right, but nobody enters)

Ash(through gritted teeth): Let me introduce my Bulbasaur...

(The spotlight reappears at stage right, but nobody enters. Before Ash can storm offstage to look for Bulbasaur, he finds Misty waiting for him in the wings)

Misty: Ever thought of whistling for him?

Ash: I think I will... (whistles in the direction of stage right, making Bulbasaur's head peek out from the wings)

Bulbasaur: Bulba?

Ash: Come on out and say hi to the audience!

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur! (Bulbasaur trots onstage behind Ash, prompting a few cheers from the audience)

Ash: Here he is...he's helped me a lot, mostly on rescue missions...but I'll never forget when I first got him...(starts projector, making the lights dim)

(CARTOON-Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village)

(Backstage, May is playing with her own Bulbasaur. Misty sees this as she gets the drawing board in order.)

Misty: Aww...how cute.

May: Thanks...I named her Bulbette.

Misty: Bulbette, huh? Would she like to watch me make a comic?

Bulbette: Bulbasaur! (climbs on top of a box to watch as Misty goes to work)

Misty(voiceover): Okay...let's draw Brock really quick...

(A pencil appears and draws Brock on the screen)

Bulbette(voiceover): Bulbasaur! (the pencil suddenly draws a mustache on Brock, followed by a red shirt, overalls, white gloves and a red "M" hat)

Brock(in a Mario-esque voice): It's-a me, Mario!

May(voiceover): Bulbette! This is Misty's drawing, not yours! (the pencil erases all the Mario attire off of Brock)

Misty(voiceover): Anyway... (Suddenly, Brock's mouth opens, making a whole desert, complete with cacti and cow skulls, appear)

Brock: So thirsty...

Misty(voiceover): Here. (the pencil draws a drink machine in the sand)

Brock: It's not a mirage, is it?

Misty(voiceover): Nope...try it!

(Enthralled by a drink, Brock tries to insert some coins in the machine, only to discover that it IS a mirage)

Brock: Wait a second, I thought you said this wasn't a mirage! (gasps when he sees another drink machine, yet this one is a mirage too, as is the next one, and the next, and the next....)

May(voiceover): Come on, Misty, aren't you going to be nice and let him have a drink?

Misty(voiceover): Well, it is fun watching him run around looking for the real machine.

(Brock is suddenly confronted by rows and rows of drink machines sitting in the sand...he hesitantly tries to insert coins in the first one...and this one is real! He enjoys his drink as "THE END" appears over him)

(Backstage, Bulbette watches Misty finish the comic)

Bulbette: Bulba! (she jumps off the box and darts onstage)

May: YIPE! (runs onstage after Bulbette, nearly crashing into the film screen)

Ash: May? What's your Bulbasaur doing here!

May: I heard you were doing the show on them tonight, so she decided to come!

Ash: Think you can behave while you watch this cartoon?

Bulbette: Bulbasaur! (starts the projector before Ash can)

(CARTOON-Grass Hysteria!)

(We return to the theater to see the grand piano--only Brock is seated before the keys this time.)

Brock: I thought I'd do something different tonight; a solo. (He begins to play "Fur Elise")

(May and Bulbette are listening from the wings)

Bulbette: Bulba?

May: That's just a pretty song that a lot of people can play on the-- (suddenly realizes Bulbette is gone) HEY!

(Brock continues to play, until the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" breaks his concentration. He looks to see Bulbette next to him, playing the song with her vines)

Bulbette: Bulb!

Brock: Not now, Bulbette... (shoos Bulbette off the bench, then resumes playing)

(Bulbette, meanwhile, notices the bench's adjusting pump...she starts raising the bench until Brock is towering over the piano, his arms stretching far enough to reach the keys...then lowers the bench to normal, making Brock land with a thud! (and still with stretchy arms). After a particularly expressive strain, Brock is literally fit to be tied. After untying himself (returning his arms to normal), he's about to resume his song until a boogie bass line catches his attention--and it's Bulbette playing! Brock decides to forget about his planned solo and jams along with Bulbette...when they finish, both take a bow.)

May: I didn't know you could play the piano so well, Bulbette! (hugs Bulbette)

Brock: Oh well...I'll try again next show.... (exits)

Ash: As a reward for a great song, let's watch this! (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-Hokey Poke Balls!)

(Back in the theater, Ash, Pikachu, and Bulbasaur are on stage)

Ash: Well, we're about out of time for tonight...

May: Bulbette had fun too!

Bulbette: Bulba!

Ash: Well, Pikachu and I thank you for coming to see us tonight!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (he and Bulbette wave goodbye as the curtain closes-On Our Way reprise plays as the closing credits roll)

THE END

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #004: Memoirs of a Stray Pokemon

(Applause as Ash jogs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Continuing with our tribute to the Kanto Trio... (a picture is unfurled of Ash, Misty, and Brock) Ahem, wrong Trio...(the picture rolls up and unrolls again, this time depicting the correct picture: the Kanto starters) That's better....tonight, we're going to take a look at the second member of this terrific trio; the firey Charmander!

(A spotlight appears at stage right...and a Charmander nervously peeks out onstage)

Charmander: Char?

Ash: Come on out...we're not going to hurt you.

(The Charmander hesitantly walks over to Ash, who cradles him in his arms)

Misty: How cute...reminds me of your first one.

Ash: I know...it amazes me that my first one is now a mighty Charizard...much less that that fire dragon is born as such a tiny lizard.
    (rocks the Charmander lovingly in an attempt to calm it down) But I can tell this little guy's nervous...

Misty(to the Charmander): Want to watch a cartoon?

Charmander: Char!

Misty: Okay, then! (starts the projector, making the lights go down)

(CARTOON-Charmander, the Stray Pokemon; part 1)

(Backstage, Misty holds the Charmander still while she gets the drawing board in order. May walks by, interested.

May: What's with the Charmander?

Misty: Ash is doing the show on them, so this one came to participate--that is, if I can keep him still! (struggles to hold Charmander still and organize her supplies at the same time)

Charmander: Char! (He darts over to a red paint tube, dips a claw in the paint, and writes "CHARMANDER WUZ HERE" on the paper. Misty, meanwhile, just grabs another piece of paper as May picks up Charmander and holds him.)

Misty(voiceover): All righty, draw Brock here... (a pencil appears and draws Brock on the screen)

Charmander(voiceover): Char! (The pencil draws a green tunic, a matching hat, gloves, white tights, and boots onto Brock)

May(voiceover): Oh you're drawing Link this time?

Brock: Yeah, but how can I be Link without the proper gear?

Misty(voiceover): Just a sec... (The pencil draws the Hylian Shield and Master Sword in Brock's hands)

Brock: Okay, now I need a place to go adventuring...

Misty(voiceover): Outside or in a temple?

May(voiceover): Temple!

Misty(voiceover): Can do! (The pencil draws an exotic looking temple background behind Brock)

(Brock starts exploring the temple, but after going down corridor after corridor, he starts getting a little bored.)

Brock: Some adventure this is...I wish I could have a monster to fight... (The pencil draws a Stalfos before Brock)

Misty(voiceover): Here you go...now, fight!

Brock: ::gulp:: (a dustcloud ensues in the temple as the fight begins...the cloud ultimately escapes the paper and spills out into the real world!)

May: Go, Brock!

Charmander: Char mander! (waves a flag with Brock's face on it)

(Brock peeks out of the dust cloud, now in his normal clothes)

Brock: Mind if I borrow this? (grabs the pencil and erases the Stalfos)

Misty: If only the real Link had it that easy... (starts cleaning up)

May: While she's doing that, here's some more of Charmander's story... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-Charmander, the Stray Pokemon; part 2)

(We return to the theater-Brock is before the piano again)

Brock: Now to do that musical number I never finished... (starts playing "Fur Elise" again...unbeknownst to him, Charmander is snoozing on a particular key, and when Brock presses down on him...)

Charmander: CHAR!!!

Brock: Huh? (plays the passage again, but when he gets to that particular key...)

Charmander: CHAR!!!!

(Perplexed, Brock unknowingly continues poking Charmander, until a CHOMP! is heard)

Brock: YIPE! (winces at his throbbing hand)

Ash: That's what you get for poking a Charmander!

(Charmander closes the piano on Brock's hands, then darts off)

Brock: Why you... (runs after Charmander)

Ash: In lieu of the musical number, here's the rest of Charmander's story... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-Charmander, the Stray Pokemon, part 3)

(Back in the theater-Ash, Pikachu, and Charmander are onstage)

Ash: Well, we're about out of time for tonight...(Brock tiptoes up to Charmander)

Brock: Look, I'm sorry I poked you, okay? (Charmander thinks about the apology for a moment, then shakes Brock's index finger as approval)

Pikachu: Pika....

Ash: On that note, Pikachu, Charmander, and I want to thank you for coming tonight!

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes; On Our Way reprise begins as the credits roll)

THE END

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #005: Starring the Squirtle Squad!

(Applause as Ash jogs on the stage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Concluding our look at the Kanto Trio, (a picture unrolls of the Kanto starters) let's meet the water type of the bunch, Squirtle!

(a spotlight appears at stage right, allowing for not one, but two Squirtles, to enter. One of them is slightly smaller than the other. Ash picks up the elder Squirtle while the younger Squirtle decides to gawk at the imaginary audience.)

May(offstage): See all those people, Squirtelle? They came to see you!

Ash: Squirtelle?

May: I thought the name was cute...Misty seems to think so too.

(Suddenly, Squirtelle hears the rustling of paper offstage, and hurries off to investigate.)

May: And there she goes again...

Ash: Curious little girl, isn't she?

May: She's getting to be quite the contest competitor...here's the footage to prove it! ::starts projector::

(CARTOON: Squirtle's Web)

(Backstage, Misty is getting her drawing board in order when she notices Squirtelle admiring her pencils.)

Misty: What is with her fascination with pencils?

May: Beats me... (Squirtelle uses a pencil to draw a berry, which she consumes)

Misty: Okay...now to draw a comic...(Squirtelle climbs on May's shoulder to watch, still eating her berry)

Misty(voiceover): Let's draw Brock really quick... (The image of Brock starts to appear on the screen....)

Squirtelle(voiceover): Squirtle! (The pencil adds on Geodude arms, a Hitmonchan's body, a Raichu's feet, and Vulpix tails to Brock's head)

May(voiceover): What IS that?

Misty(voiceover): Not what I wanted to draw! (the pencil erases the various Pokemon parts and draws Brock's real body in its place.) There we go.

Squirtelle(voiceover): Squirtle! (The pencil draws an outlandish racetrack in space before drawing a hovercraft around Brock. Closer examination reveals the hovercraft to be the Blue Falcon)

Brock: When I said I wondered what being in F-Zero was like, I didn't mean I wanted to find out!!! (The hovercraft takes off at blinding speed, squishing Brock. Once he peels himself off the back and settles in the cockpit, he discovers just how easy the craft is to pilot, unaware that the pencil is ahead of him, drawing the track in as he flies)

Squirtelle(voiceover): Squirtle! (the pencil draws a jump in the track...Brock notices the jump up ahead and braces himself as the craft goes flying...only to have him crash into the track with a BLAMMO! Brock emerges from his battered craft, miraculously unharmed)

Brock: Now I know how Captain Falcon feels... ("The End" appears as Brock rubs his head in pain)

(Back in the drawing room, Squirtelle watches as Misty writes "BLAMMO!" into the panel with the crash)

Squirtelle: Squirt-tle! (laughs as Misty finishes the comic. Ash walks in, piqued by Squirtelle's laughing)

Ash: What's so funny?

Misty: I just drew a comic of Brock as a spaceman riding in a hovercraft, and she liked the sound effect I picked for the crash. (starts to clean up as the elder Squirtle joins the giggling Squirtelle in the room)

Ash: While we wait for this gigglebox to calm down, watch this! (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-Here Comes the Squirtle Squad!)

(Squirtelle draws another berry for herself as Ash walks back onstage to find Brock in the process of finishing "Fur Elise". When he finishes, the audience applauds.)

Brock: Thank you! (is about to take a bow when a boogie bass line catches his attention--and it's Squirtelle playing!)

Ash: I'll handle this! (leaps atop the piano bench and jams along with Squirtelle. The audience applauds again.)

Misty: Look at it this way...at least you got that solo done....

Brock: Yeah..but Squirtelle's doing great out there! (a different boogie bass line begins, prompting Brock to lead the clapping)

May: She must've learned from Bulbette...

(Back at the piano, Ash and Squirtelle are still jamming. Pikachu joins in by adding a harmonica part to the piano.)

Brock: While they jam, here's another cartoon... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-The Fire-ing Squad)

(We join Ash, Squirtelle, and Pikachu in the theater. Squirtle and Pikachu rest on the piano while Ash addresses the audience.)

Ash: We're about out of time for tonight...Thank you for coming...

May: Taking five, Squirtelle?

Squirtelle: Squirtle! (a piano chord is heard)

Ash: Okay, Pikachu...take us out of here!

(Pikachu leads Ash and Squirtelle into a jazzed up version of On Our Way, which can be heard through the closed curtain as the credits roll.)

THE END

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    It is very different but good. A read all of them and it felt to me likw I was watching the House of Mouse. You know that show right? It was good until around the "Tales from the Hidden Village"

You need to do something different becasue it becoming repeitve. That my be a problem you may face in the future. Like the Brock cartoons. Fave was the Brock-Link one.

Keep up the good work and I stay to watch next weeks.

EmeraldSky

Years
    ANP #006: Brock Knows Best

(Applause as Ash jogs onstage and waves to the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! We're going to do something a little different tonight...we're going to let some of my cotarie have their own show for a change. And who better to dedicate tonight's show to than our resident maestro, Brock!

(Applause as Brock appears in a spotlight next to Ash)

Brock: Wow...my very own show? I just so happen to have a few songs planned for just such an occasion--and a few friends to help me out. (whistles in the direction of stage right, where various Pokemon appear. A Chikorita steps out to center stage.)

Ash: A Pokemon band?

Brock: Not just a band--they sing too!

Ash: This I have to see... (pulls up a chair as Brock shepherds the Pokemon into a semi-circle position behind the Chikorita)

Brock: Let me introduce everyone here...Saria... (a Bulbasaur waves hello), Ariel...(a Vaporeon waves hello)...Wings... (a Butterfree flies into its place in the semicircle) Phoenix (a Torchic chirps a hello)....Lita...(a Pikachu waves hello)...and Peach. (the Chikorita waves hello, to the audience's applause)

Ash: Nice to meet you all...

Peach: The pleasure's all ours...(brushes her leaf back)

Brock: You guys have a song you want to do?

Peach: Uh, oops...forgot about that...Poketones, huddle! (the Pokemon huddle together, discussing song ideas)

Ash: While they're doing that, let's watch this...(starts the projector)

(CARTOON-The Song of Jigglypuff)

(When the cartoon concludes, the Pokemon are back in their formation again.)

Brock(to Peach): Here's your note...(blows a pitch pipe, Peach hums the note back to show Brock she's in tune.)

Peach: Okay...one, two, three...(she begins singing as the other Pokemon back her up) Sittin' in the mornin sun...
    I'll be sitting till the evenin' come...
    Watching the ships roll in,
    then I watch them roll away again...

Sittin' on the dock of the bay,
    Watching the tide roll away...
    Wastin' time...

(Phoenix starts some vocal percussion, prompting the other Pokemon to dance)

Left my home in Pewter...
    I headed for the Fuschia Bay...
    Now I have nothin' left to live for...
    Look like nothin's gonna come my way..

Wastin' time....

Looks like nothin's gonna change...
    Everything remains the same!
    Can't do what them people tellin' me to do,
    So I guess I'll remain the same...

Sitting here resting my bones...
    This loneliness won't leave me alone...
    2000 miles I roamed...
    Just to call this dock my home...

Wastin' time...

Hi-yai-ya-i, whoa-oh-oh...hi-yai-yai-yai-ya-ay...
    Oh-oh...

(Ash leads the applause as Peach and the other Poketones take a bow)

Ash: Great song, you guys!

(Peach turns to answer, but Lita whispers 'Psst!')

Peach: What?

Lita: I want to sing something too!

Brock: Okay...(steps aside as Lita, Ariel and Wings gather around a microphone)

Lita, Ariel, and Wings: I don't like you, but I love you,
    It seems that I'm always, thinking of you!
    Oh-oh-oh, you treat me badly...

Lita: But I love you madly! You really got a hold on me...

Ariel:You really got a hold on me...

Lita: You really got a hold on me!

Ariel: You really got a hold...

Wings: Baby...

Lita, Ariel, and Wings: I don't want you, but I need you...
    I don't wanna kiss you, but I need to!
    Oh-oh-oh, you do me wrong, now...

Lita: But my love is strong now! You really got a hold on me...

Lita, Ariel, and Wings: Baby!
    I love you, and all I want you to do is just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me...

Lita and Ariel: You really got a hold...tied up...tied up...

Wings: I wanna leave you!

Lita, Ariel, and Wings: Don't wanna stay here,
    Don't wanna spend another day here!
    Oh-oh-oh, I wanna split now...

Lita: Well, I just can't quit now! You really got a hold on me...

Ariel: You really got a hold on me...

I love you, and all I want you to do is just

Lita and Ariel: Hold me...

Wings: Squeeze...

Lita, Ariel and Wings: Hold me, hold me...

Lita and Ariel: You really got a hold...tied up...tied up...

Wings: I wanna leave you!

Lita, Ariel, and Wings: Don't wanna stay here,
    Don't wanna spend another day here!
    Oh-oh-oh, I wanna split now...

Lita: Well, I just can't quit now! You really got a hold on me...

I love you, and all I want you to do is just

Lita, Ariel and Wings: Hold me, hold me... (when Lita and Ariel get to this note, Wings goes down the scale until he gets to a bass note that harmonizes with them)

Lita and Ariel: You really got a--

Lita, Ariel, and Wings: Hold.... (the audience applauds)

Ash: Bravo!

Misty: Great job! As a reward, how about coming backstage and watching me draw a comic? (Peach leads the other Poketones backstage)

Misty(voiceover) Okay, guys...let's draw Brock here... (a pencil draws Brock on the screen)

Peach(voiceover): Why Brock?

Misty(voiceover): Because I think he works nicely for a comic...but I'll add you guys in here too! (The pencil draws Peach and the other Poketones on the screen)

Peach: Oh! Draw us in our rehearsal hall!

Misty(voiceover): All right, describe your rehearsal hall for me...

Peach: Well, it's a simple room...(the pencil draws in four walls), with pretty blue carpet (the aforementaioned carpet appears with a POOF!) and red Poke Balls on it (Poke Balls appear on the carpet with a *ping*). There's a mock stage against the back wall... (The stage appears in the mentioned spot) and Brock directs us facing the stage. (The pencil draws tails and a white wig on Brock)

Brock: No, not THAT kind of conductor...a little less formal... (The pencil erases the wing and tails and draws a suit and a tie onto Brock) Little less... (Misty grumbles in the background as the suit and tie are erased and Brock's classic outfit is drawn on him.) There...perfect.

Misty(voiceover): Any lesser and I'd have you in swim trunks! (draws a music stand with sheet music in front of Brock) Now, rehearse!

Lita: We kinda need our instruments for that...

Misty(voiceover): I'll at least give Brock his guitar... (draws an acoustic guitar sitting on a stand in a corner; Brock takes the instrument, steps on the stage, and starts tuning up) You'll have to tell me what other instruments there are.

Brock: I'll do it... (starts a catchy intro) Old MacDonald had a piano.... (Misty draws a grand piano, which Peach starts playing via dancing on the keys) Old MacDonald had a wife... (Misty starts to draw Nurse Joy before having second thoughts...) Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a piano, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *plink plonk* here and a *plink plink* there, here a *plonk*, there a *plonk*, everywhere a *plink plink*
    Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...

(Brock does a short solo on guitar before singing again)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a guitar, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *strum strum* here and a *pling plung* there, here a *strum*, there a *strum*, everywhere a *strum strum*

(Misty draws a string bass, which Wings starts plucking the strings with his wings)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a bass, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *doong dun* here and a *dun dun* there, here a *dun*, there a *doong*, everywhere a *doong dun*

(Misty draws a saxophone, which Lita starts wailing away on)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a sax, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *dat da* here and a *da da* there, here a *da*, there a *da*, everywhere a *diddley da*

(Misty draws a drum set, which prompts Ariel to bang on it)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a drum, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *rum rum* here and a *rum rum* there, here a *donk*, there a *ding*, everywhere a *rum rum*

(Peach decides to scat an intro)

Brock: Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had some singers, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a

Peach: Ooh ah...

Brock: here and a

Peach: Ooh hoo...

Brock: there, here a

Peach: Ooh...

Brock: there a

Peach: Ah...

Brock: everywhere a

Peach: Ooh ah!

Brock: OldMacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o! (the words "The End" appear over Brock and the Poketones)

(Peach smiles as Misty draws the final scene)

Peach: Let's play this song for Ash! (runs on stage and hops on the grand piano, while the others follow with their instruments (which magically followed them from the comic world) Ash watches, confused.)

Ash: What the?

Peach: Misty gave us an inspiration for a song! Brock wrote it and arranged it...so wanna hear it?

Ash: Sure!

Peach: Take it, Brock...

Brock: (starts a catchy intro) Old MacDonald had a piano.... (Peach starts playing the piano via dancing on the keys) Old MacDonald had a wife... (Misty starts to draw Nurse Joy before having second thoughts...) Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a piano, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *plink plonk* here and a *plink plink* there, here a *plonk*, there a *plonk*, everywhere a *plink plink*

(Brock does a short solo on guitar before singing again)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a guitar, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *strum strum* here and a *pling plung* there, here a *strum*, there a *strum*, everywhere a *strum strum*

(Wings starts plucking the strings on a bass with his wings)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a bass, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *doong dun* here and a *dun dun* there, here a *dun*, there a *doong*, everywhere a *doong dun*

(Lita starts wailing away on a saxophone)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a sax, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *dat da* here and a *da da* there, here a *da*, there a *da*, everywhere a *diddley da*

(Ariel starts to bang on a drum set)

Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had a drum, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a
    *rum rum* here and a *rum rum* there, here a *donk*, there a *ding*, everywhere a *rum rum*

(Peach decides to scat an intro)

Brock: Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o...and in this band he had some singers, e-ai-e-ai-o...
    With a

Peach: Ooh ah...

Brock: here and a

Peach: Ooh hoo...

Brock: there, here a

Peach: Ooh...

Brock: there a

Peach: Ah...

Brock: everywhere a

Peach: Ooh ah!

Brock: Old MacDonald had a band, e-ai-e-ai-o! (the curtain closes on the last note. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    this is like really great! hey EmeraldSky do you mind if i print these out so i can read them whenever i want? (espically when my dad is hogging the computer) now, this might be just great enough to become a real variety show! imagine that! huh?

Back