• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
  • ''Welcome to..''
    ashfanclubbanner.jpg

Who is Ash Ketchum?

Ash Ketchum, also known as Satoshi in Japan is a character in the Pokémon and created by and named after, Satoshi Tajiri as the protagonist of the Pokémon anime and manga series, as well as on various merchandise related to the franchise. He is voiced by Rica Matsumoto in Japanese and voiced by Veronica Taylor. His dream is to become a Pokemon Master.

::Rules::

Please follow the PC and the club rules.
    Respect each members, opinions and ideas.
    No bashing or spamming
    Lastly, Have fun. ^-^

Members:
    Spoiler:

Banners:
    Spoiler:

Topics:
    Spoiler:

Are you an Ash fan? Just Fill up this sign up form:
    Name:
    Reason for joining the club:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Great club, I'd like to join! I suggest adding a sign-up form to the first post and editing the colours a bit though so they're easier to read. :)

Name: AlexOzzyCake
    Reason for joining: Ash is the best! He chooses the best Pokemon and shares the same ideals as me with training unevolved/weak Pokemon.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I agree with Alex on the text colour part, and it would also be nice with a Sign-Up form, just so people have a general idea of how the club is running.

Username: Olli97
    Reason for joining: Well, Ash was my favourite character in the animé earlier on, and I like how determined he was to catch them all, but he changed further into the series and began to care less about catching the Pokémon, and the Pokémon slogan faded out of the animé. He has regained that determination in the B/W series though, which is why some people see B/W as a reboot of the anime, me included.

So my reason for joining, cut short and without any unnecessary details: I like Ash because of his determination and willpower, which is what makes me a fan of him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Can I join?

Name: Call me Angel

Reason: I LOVE Ash, along with Misty & Brock.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • This isn't really that important, but don't you think that the topics "Why do you like Ash" and "What do you love most about Ash" are pretty similar. I know they're not entirely the same, but when describing what you like about a person, I would also describe what I love about them.

OT:
    Why do you like Ash?
    Well, this is basically explained in my reason for joining. I like Ash because, when he puts his mind to things, he often shows a lot of determination, which is also often the reason why he ends up succeeding. He also has alot of willpower and is able to overcome seemingly impossible tasks, which I really admire him for.

What is your favorite of Ash's pokemon?
    I guess I'd have to go with Infernape, mainly because I like Monferno so much. Not to mention that Infernape was one of Ash's strongest Pokémon in Sinnoh, its personality was also a little like Ash's. It fought hard to try and master its Blaze ability, and in the end, when it was an Infernape, it succeeded in doing so, and made Ash win over Paul in the Sinnoh League. I'm also pretty much in love with Monferno's evolutionary line's design.

What do you expect from Ash? What could be his battles that await him?
    What I expect from Ash on a large scale, is that he at one point makes it to the final in one of the Pokémon leagues, and then we'll just see whether he wins it or not, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as he makes it that far. What I expect from him in Unova is, that he catches more Pokémon that he has ever caught in any other region (though it's
    gonna be a little har with all those Tauros he caught in Kanto).

For the battles to come, I really hope he gets to battle an E4 member again, or possibly a champion, no matter what region.

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • For the battles to come, I really hope he gets to battle an E4 member again, or possibly a champion, no matter what region.

Yeah, same goes for me.. I was hoping to see him battle with Elite 4 members just like before. I'm also looking forward to see his new pokemon in the series.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Favourite of Ash's Pokemon: Gliscor! I even cried when that thing left ;o; It was such a lovable Pokemon, its a real shame he couldn't take it to Unova :(

What do you expect from Ash?: I really hope he wins the Unova league so that he'll never have to go back there! :3 Although if he did it might spell the end for a new series... But it'd still be nice to see him win at least one league like that. It still really upsets me that he didn't manage the Sinnoh league; he would've won if that stupid legendary abuser wasn't there! He even managed to beat Paul! (Best battle of any series ever if you ask me :3)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014

Me too, its sooo cute and charismatic! Especially with its affinity of biting things! What is it that you like about it so much? ^^

AW hahaha yeah we have the same reasons pretty much and then I love it when it gets all happy!!.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ash_Totodile_using_Bite.png

Does anyone remember this from Ash's Totodile? Man, that thing left some fond memories. <3

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Great pictures guys! Good ol' times.. Totodile in the second picture looks cute.XD

One of my favorite Ash pokemon would be his buddy PicachuXD
    Ash.jpg

ATgAAACqH83BzVNtye9mA8Px7CkWWzUAorX.jpg

I also have another topic: Which Ash outfit do you like best? (Original,AG, DP or BW outfit?)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Which of Ash's outfits do you like most?

I love the Sinnoh outfit! The colours are great and it looks him make a lot more grown-up than previous outfits. It's great to see his character advancing, especially since his voice changed at that point too. Maturity = gained! :D

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
  • Sorry for the inactivity guys, Got all busy with school works and activities.

What is my favorite Ash's outfit?
    Well, I can't choose. they're all great. The original was pretty cute. It was once my favorite. but when the AG outfit comes it looks awesome with the hood. I really like those outfits with hoodsXD. But I kinda prefer the DP version. Ash seems cute with it and the changes are seem in him in it.. BW outfit is nice and it makes him look younger, well that's just meXD.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back