• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ashlee Simpson Fan-Club

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • For all of you Ashlee fans out there who want to come and chat with all the other fans :). Talk about your favorite songs, and of course Ashlee ^_^.

*Luring Sayuri No Hoshi, 37%*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • All girls will probably join this club, but I think she is awsome! She is better looking and a better singer than her sister.

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • Ill join ...i guess...I haven't listened to any of her songs yet..but..omg...she's hot..lol...I can look at this picture for hours(Lol)
    *Sigh* I hope Sayuri no Hoshi dosen't get mad(for posting her avatar...)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • She is hot in Sayuri no Hoshi's avatar. She told me the website where she got it and there is a million pics like it. They were for some photo shoot.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • houndoomofdarkness said:
    Ill join ...i guess...I haven't listened to any of her songs yet..but..omg...she's hot..lol...I can look at this picture for hours(Lol)
    *Sigh* I hope Sayuri no Hoshi dosen't get mad(for posting her avatar...)
    Nah, I'm not mad at all! I'm glad you used my avatar as an example...I agree that Ashlee looks her finest in the picture I used. I think Ashlee is more attractive with her dark hair rather than blonde; but, that's my opinion. Say, can I join this fan club? ^___^

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Nah, I'm not mad at all! I'm glad you used my avatar as an example...I agree that Ashlee looks her finest in the picture I used. I think Ashlee is more attractive with her dark hair rather than blonde; but, that's my opinion. Say, can I join this fan club? ^___^

Uhmm im pretty sure everyone thats a fan or admires her..or just simply likes her.....can join..so .Yes! Sayuri no Hoshi you can join....^_^

Back